Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katarvi)
    Ooh really? That's good to know though! I'm not the best at GTA and my cousin is really new to it so sometimes we can suck and when we're in a group mission and we're not contributing much it can feel ****. :lol: I'm not that bad though, it's when a stressful situation comes up I panic and end up dying cause I can't handle it! Sucks about FFXIV! Maybe it's slightly better on a different platform? The people I mean!

Hmm, you have to have a new Xbox to make it work? That would suck! I guess it would be wide open to abuse otherwise though.

Well done on getting some project work done! More productive than my day has been! Sucks about GTA, what the heck. Why they lyin' 4?!? Woop, awesome!! I'm poor again now because I spent all my money on a new apartment and resprayed my car, it looks shet though, it's meant to be "Galaxy Blue" (my favourite!) but it just looks black in most lighting on the game. I haven't done much today! I visited my dad, took my dog for a walk and had dinner!
    Ahh I wouldn't worry too much about it! Missions on low ranks are hard! Even the easy ones I find!! Then it gets a bit of a doddle. Given the chances are I'll be carried on games like Fable and it wouldn't be fair!! Which reminds me, which Fable is it again? XIV is a cross platform game. I'd say it's more commonly the PC players though!!

Well I can say good news is that it did work (Thanks to your genius suggestion!!!! :grin: )

Thanks again!! It's the hardest part over!! A few good times though.. Pretty much one member cracking a joke how by completing the assignment without the fourth member means we've done 1 1/3 of a degree! Tell me about it!! :huff: A lot of the spray colours do look pretty bland, especially with the day/night cycle. I either keep mine black, white or in some cases purple :drool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Binary Freak)
    Ahh I wouldn't worry too much about it! Missions on low ranks are hard! Even the easy ones I find!! Then it gets a bit of a doddle. Given the chances are I'll be carried on games like Fable and it wouldn't be fair!! Which reminds me, which Fable is it again? XIV is a cross platform game. I'd say it's more commonly the PC players though!!

Well I can say good news is that it did work (Thanks to your genius suggestion!!!! :grin: )

Thanks again!! It's the hardest part over!! A few good times though.. Pretty much one member cracking a joke how by completing the assignment without the fourth member means we've done 1 1/3 of a degree! Tell me about it!! :huff: A lot of the spray colours do look pretty bland, especially with the day/night cycle. I either keep mine black, white or in some cases purple :drool:
    I'm almost level 23 now so not doing too badly! Both Fable II and III are amazing and worth a play, both have co-op mode also BUT III is way better gameplay and co-op mode wise, so I'd suggest that one! When you do co-op you bring your own character from your storyline game along with their clothes/items/abilities etc so it's good to play the storyline just a little before you co-op and then when we co-op you can do quests together to get more skills, items etc. You have a dog in the game too that follows you. :love: You can also buy businesses and enter partnerships in co-op mode, so you can go halves on buying a tavern lets say, and we split the earnings from it each day. You can also buy businesses in story mode but jus sayin'!

Ooh wait, so if you play PC and another person plays 360 version you are still in the same game?! 0.o

Aaah awesome!! Really glad it worked! I accepted your friend request last night so I should be on your friends now too!

Haha, aww! People b slackin'. Why wasn't that person in? Jus unreliable/lazy? I really like the Galaxy Blue and Cabaret Red! Though I've yet to unlock the latter in Online mode yet. Purple is noice! Midnight purple is hawt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katarvi)
    I'm almost level 23 now so not doing too badly! Both Fable II and III are amazing and worth a play, both have co-op mode also BUT III is way better gameplay and co-op mode wise, so I'd suggest that one! When you do co-op you bring your own character from your storyline game along with their clothes/items/abilities etc so it's good to play the storyline just a little before you co-op and then when we co-op you can do quests together to get more skills, items etc. You have a dog in the game too that follows you. :love: You can also buy businesses and enter partnerships in co-op mode, so you can go halves on buying a tavern lets say, and we split the earnings from it each day. You can also buy businesses in story mode but jus sayin'!

Ooh wait, so if you play PC and another person plays 360 version you are still in the same game?! 0.o

Aaah awesome!! Really glad it worked! I accepted your friend request last night so I should be on your friends now too!

Haha, aww! People b slackin'. Why wasn't that person in? Jus unreliable/lazy? I really like the Galaxy Blue and Cabaret Red! Though I've yet to unlock the latter in Online mode yet. Purple is noice! Midnight purple is hawt.
    Getting there!! How have you been levelling up? I'll see what the price of Fable 3 on GAME is then just multiply the price by 1.25.. Gives me a rough idea of the in store price! Sweet!! I'll give story mode a go if I do get the game!! They even have dogs?!?! Are they good?!?! :gah: Seems like there's so much on the game!! Why did nobody tell me sooner! :sad:

Yeah.. Since it isn't done on over the gaming network itself but over Square Enix's I believe then they can do it. The reason it isn't out on 360 or Xbox One is their cross play policy they had! Though they've changed it so the hype is real for XIV on Xbox!!

Aye I checked when I went on to send a few requests to old friends!! Nice name too!! If I haven't said so already!!!

I'd say he's both! Though in some respects it's better he didn't turn up.. He can be a little argumentative at times, and since it was filling in documentation for minutes.. You guess where that's going? What level is the unlock for it? If you can remember. If not I'll check when I get on since I'm on it now :ahee: Midnight purple is leh best!!!! :gah:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Binary Freak)
    Getting there!! How have you been levelling up? I'll see what the price of Fable 3 on GAME is then just multiply the price by 1.25.. Gives me a rough idea of the in store price! Sweet!! I'll give story mode a go if I do get the game!! They even have dogs?!?! Are they good?!?! :gah: Seems like there's so much on the game!! Why did nobody tell me sooner! :sad:

Yeah.. Since it isn't done on over the gaming network itself but over Square Enix's I believe then they can do it. The reason it isn't out on 360 or Xbox One is their cross play policy they had! Though they've changed it so the hype is real for XIV on Xbox!!

Aye I checked when I went on to send a few requests to old friends!! Nice name too!! If I haven't said so already!!!

I'd say he's both! Though in some respects it's better he didn't turn up.. He can be a little argumentative at times, and since it was filling in documentation for minutes.. You guess where that's going? What level is the unlock for it? If you can remember. If not I'll check when I get on since I'm on it now :ahee: Midnight purple is leh best!!!! :gah:
    Mostly doing some of the harder missions in the game and letting other people carry me. :rofl: That weird guy kept pestering last night so we eventually let him join our game but we've decided to stay away from him now and block him on Facebook because he is just too intense! :lol: haha yeah good plan! Stupid GAME! You kinda don't get a choice on what dog you get but he's a good one! You can teach him tricks like to did treasure and help fight with you, and you can name him though it doesn't have much bearing on the game. You can marry people too, and have kids if you decide to sleep with them without protection. You have to buy a house for them to live in and pay them maintenance lol. It's such a great game series, honestly! In III you start as a Prince/Princess and in II you start as an orphan. Both games are ridiculously good though, it's just III is obviously more recent an thus has the superior mechanics and graphics.

Wha- that's so cool! So is it coming out for Xbox now? :eek:

Aw thanks! Having IX in my email addresses and gamer tags is like my signature. let me know if/when you ever want to play! You can hit me up on FB chat to let me know which saves checking here! Or just message on Xbox if I'm online!

Aah gotcha! Good riddance to him then tbh!! I think it unlocks at level 25 for that colour, but a lot of the other colours say you have to perform x amount of turbo starts or slip streams until they unlock, which is annoying. It is!! Soo purdy!! I want a pearlescent car though. Srsly. You are?! I'll probably play in like an hour or so if not sooner!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.