Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katarvi)
    Really? haha Surely you must be getting sick of 'em by now.
    Do you know much about operating systems? My PC keeps nagging me to update to Windows 10 and I don't wanna. Do you know if it's worth it, etc.?

Yeah, looks like it's some random company in China trying to make a cheap knock off.

Ohh yeah, too many rowdy young students on campus. I'm hoping that isn't my experience of first year on campus but that remains to be seen.
    Do you just.. live alone? o:

Right? It's fun customizing your plates though, I named my plates after one of my cats so it was awesome driving around with that haha.
    I barely bothered with the collectibles. GTA is one game series I'm actually not a completionist with, mostly for my own sanity.

The character creator on Xbox is just awful! It's near on impossible to make a good looking female on there, my characters always looked like they had a meth addiction.
    That sucks, daaayum. Hahah that first mission though, chasing after that guy for the drugs or whatever it was.. first time I did that it took me legit 40+ mins to catch him. :facepalm:
    I hate when you steal a hot ride and the police are all on you cause it's a good car or whatever, you get so desensitized to crime you're literally like "what did I do wrong?!" :lol:
    Nope, and yeah I know a fair bit about em.. As for Windows 10, I'd say it's worth it if the tablet-like start screen is annoying. But you're best going for an express install.. Few settings that are recommended to be turned off. Not exactly sure what they were thinking at the time with some of the features they put on it.

Yeah there's a tonne of cheap knock offs in China.. Chintendo :rofl:, Polystation, Super Polystation, Popstation, Arcade Gamebox are the ones I know.

Can't see it being tremendously bad.. But if it is I'd just stick some headphones in, if the situation calls for it.

If I ever get GTA back.. Ever then I'll try out the iFruit app.. Just an extremely boring grind more than anything else. IMO they put too much grinding into it. A game similar length to Sleeping Dogs does me just fine!

Ehh those police are OP as hell. Not even kidding, compared to how it was on the older GTA games

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Binary Freak)
    Nope, and yeah I know a fair bit about em.. As for Windows 10, I'd say it's worth it if the tablet-like start screen is annoying. But you're best going for an express install.. Few settings that are recommended to be turned off. Not exactly sure what they were thinking at the time with some of the features they put on it.

Yeah there's a tonne of cheap knock offs in China.. Chintendo :rofl:, Polystation, Super Polystation, Popstation, Arcade Gamebox are the ones I know.

Can't see it being tremendously bad.. But if it is I'd just stick some headphones in, if the situation calls for it.

If I ever get GTA back.. Ever then I'll try out the iFruit app.. Just an extremely boring grind more than anything else. IMO they put too much grinding into it. A game similar length to Sleeping Dogs does me just fine!

Ehh those police are OP as hell. Not even kidding, compared to how it was on the older GTA games
    Wait, tablet-like start screen? Are you talking about Win 8/9? I'm on 7 currently. I'm reluctant to upgrade but my PC is bullying me into it at this point. Does express install take very long? Ain't nobody got time for dis.

Chintendo?! :lol: Crazy ****.
    Have you seen, there's a knock of grocery type shop called Singhsbury's? haha It's got the orange signage and everything.

Yeah, hopefully not. I've chosen a mostly quiet college out of the ones on offer so should be fine.

If you ever get it back..? Where's it gone? I haven't played Sleeping Dogs. Do they still make The Getaway games? I liked those. Driving around London is fun on there. Have you played L.A Noire?

2tru, San Andreas is probably the best GTA I reckon. I like hiding out in car parks in V and sniping passers by, then when the police turn up and drop S.W.A.T guys down a rope you pick those off too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kaiex)
    I used littlewoods when they had an offer on, but you can find loads of money off offers with them for new users too. I got one of them as well which knocked £40 off my order as a new customer.

I have just rolled an arcanist lalafell. WoW was a bit dull after a while.. but it was what my partner was playing too and we used to raid together. Eventually it turned more into a chore though rather than fun. I haven't played The Secret World, but I have seen it. I'm not a big super hero kind of person though.
    I'll check it out, thanks!

Nice, Lalafell are super cute! My brother was pretty hardcore addicted to WoW at one point so that might be part of the reason why I didn't want to get into it too much. Wait, super hero person? There's no super heroes in SW! It's very modern though, it's set in present time and you can visit London, New York, etc.

ReputationRep:
    Wait, tablet-like start screen? Are you talking about Win 8/9? I'm on 7 currently. I'm reluctant to upgrade but my PC is bullying me into it at this point. Does express install take very long? Ain't nobody got time for dis.

Chintendo?! :lol: Crazy ****.
    Have you seen, there's a knock of grocery type shop called Singhsbury's? haha It's got the orange signage and everything.

Yeah, hopefully not. I've chosen a mostly quiet college out of the ones on offer so should be fine.

If you ever get it back..? Where's it gone? I haven't played Sleeping Dogs. Do they still make The Getaway games? I liked those. Driving around London is fun on there. Have you played L.A Noire?

2tru, San Andreas is probably the best GTA I reckon. I like hiding out in car parks in V and sniping passers by, then when the police turn up and drop S.W.A.T guys down a rope you pick those off too.
    Ohh then don't bother upgrading!! Lucky bugger!!! :O It's still on extended support until like 2020!

Yah I laughed hard when I first came across Chintendo :rofl:
    Nope, but there's probably endless knock offs anyway! :P

Yeah it'll be fine then if you've got a quiet place.. But there's those that like rebelling against the peace and quiet :sad:

Sold it.. It eventually got a little bit boring. I was hoping Heists DLC would liven it up a bit, but that was a pretty big disappointment IMO. Think they originally planned to bring out Getaway 3 but that was around the time of PS4 release so probably got cancelled/delayed. If you like the original one on the PS2 you can download a PS2 emulator (PCSX2) and run the game on PC.. Just game a cheap PC controller. Or you can use the keyboard.. But either way you'll need to configure the controls.

Never played it nope. Remember seeing a trailer on TV at one point and I was going to get the game when it released but never bothered with it. Not entirely sure why either..

ReputationRep:
    Ohh then don't bother upgrading!! Lucky bugger!!! :O It's still on extended support until like 2020!

Yah I laughed hard when I first came across Chintendo :rofl:
    Nope, but there's probably endless knock offs anyway! :P

Yeah it'll be fine then if you've got a quiet place.. But there's those that like rebelling against the peace and quiet :sad:

Sold it.. It eventually got a little bit boring. I was hoping Heists DLC would liven it up a bit, but that was a pretty big disappointment IMO. Think they originally planned to bring out Getaway 3 but that was around the time of PS4 release so probably got cancelled/delayed. If you like the original one on the PS2 you can download a PS2 emulator (PCSX2) and run the game on PC.. Just game a cheap PC controller. Or you can use the keyboard.. But either way you'll need to configure the controls.

Never played it nope. Remember seeing a trailer on TV at one point and I was going to get the game when it released but never bothered with it. Not entirely sure why either..
    Why lucky? What's going on? Shall I not upgrade? ;-;
    Why do OS' have to be so stressful haha ><

Hahah, probably! I'm gunna attach a photo just cause it's really funny. :lol:
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 44
Size:  406.0 KB

(wow sorry that attached really weirdly what the heck o.O)

Ooh boy, my fear is that my flatmates will be really loud and obnoxious. I can't stand loud and obnoxious people. I need peace and quiet to read and study and murder prostitutes in GTA. :unimpressed:

Noooo! Though I agree about Heists, those were a let down. Not enough people take them seriously on online mode anyway. Did you hear that Fable Legends got cancelled recently? I just got a beta key for it a few weeks ago too. I love Fable. Oh no, I has a functioning PS2 and original Getaway games in le flesh, don't you worry!

Awh no it's quite good! You solve murders and things.

ReputationRep:
    Why lucky? What's going on? Shall I not upgrade? ;-;
    Why do OS' have to be so stressful haha ><

Hahah, probably! I'm gunna attach a photo just cause it's really funny. :lol:
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 44
Size:  406.0 KB

(wow sorry that attached really weirdly what the heck o.O)

Ooh boy, my fear is that my flatmates will be really loud and obnoxious. I can't stand loud and obnoxious people. I need peace and quiet to read and study and murder prostitutes in GTA. :unimpressed:

Noooo! Though I agree about Heists, those were a let down. Not enough people take them seriously on online mode anyway. Did you hear that Fable Legends got cancelled recently? I just got a beta key for it a few weeks ago too. I love Fable. Oh no, I has a functioning PS2 and original Getaway games in le flesh, don't you worry!

Awh no it's quite good! You solve murders and things.
    If you're content with Windows 7, then I wouldn't bother upgrading until 2019.. But that's just me.

That's like some small news shop you'd see.. Unless it's like.. No windows
    EDIT: Just noticed the post office when I zoomed in.. Damnn it's tiny!

Ehh, obnoxious.. That's depressing.. Every Tuesday morning I'm sat right in front of someone that just won't give it a rest!! :sad:
    That took an extreme think when I'm not serious gaming then my fun is spent on Resogun.. It's.. Not all that fun.. But passes the time. I've been wanting to find myself a partner in crime for Magicka 2, and Bloodborne when I get it. I'm probably going to lose my sanity trying for Bloodborne though

Yeah, only people that took that mode seriously are ones that abused it for $$. Ahh never been a massive follower of Fable.. Not really tried it either. I was always the Prince of Persia lover! Loved the PS2.. I was always the careless type that'd try pulling the controller too far and the console would fall on the floor :sad: it was pretty durable, with everything I put it through!

ReputationRep:
    If you're content with Windows 7, then I wouldn't bother upgrading until 2019.. But that's just me.

That's like some small news shop you'd see.. Unless it's like.. No windows
    EDIT: Just noticed the post office when I zoomed in.. Damnn it's tiny!

Ehh, obnoxious.. That's depressing.. Every Tuesday morning I'm sat right in front of someone that just won't give it a rest!! :sad:
    That took an extreme think when I'm not serious gaming then my fun is spent on Resogun.. It's.. Not all that fun.. But passes the time. I've been wanting to find myself a partner in crime for Magicka 2, and Bloodborne when I get it. I'm probably going to lose my sanity trying for Bloodborne though

Yeah, only people that took that mode seriously are ones that abused it for $$. Ahh never been a massive follower of Fable.. Not really tried it either. I was always the Prince of Persia lover! Loved the PS2.. I was always the careless type that'd try pulling the controller too far and the console would fall on the floor :sad: it was pretty durable, with everything I put it through!
    Okay, I'll try deter my PC from upgrading! It's literally whining at me about it 24/7.

Haha seriously, I bet it's horrible inside. Cheeky way to try get more customers, as if anyone will be stupid enough to fall for dat. :hand:

Aww no, really? Be passive aggressive, wear a really big hat or some shizz so they can't see the damn lecturer. :yep:
    Haha oh God, did you ever pick up a prostitute in GTAV? When you pay 'em for their "services" and they uhh, do the oral stuff, you can't skip it and you're just stuck sitting there waiting for your dude to get off. :lolwut:

I like to think I'm quite hip on the latest games and stuff, but talking to you has made me question everything?! I've not heard of either of those games, what are they? The best games are the ones that make you a little bit mentally unstable!

Noo really?! Fable II and III are epic! You are missing out. I've never played Prince of Persia, actually. Or any of the AC games either. Hah, PS2's are so bulky, they can handles it! Did you ever have a PSX? I miss that start up screen.

ReputationRep:
    Okay, I'll try deter my PC from upgrading! It's literally whining at me about it 24/7.

Haha seriously, I bet it's horrible inside. Cheeky way to try get more customers, as if anyone will be stupid enough to fall for dat. :hand:

Aww no, really? Be passive aggressive, wear a really big hat or some shizz so they can't see the damn lecturer. :yep:
    Haha oh God, did you ever pick up a prostitute in GTAV? When you pay 'em for their "services" and they uhh, do the oral stuff, you can't skip it and you're just stuck sitting there waiting for your dude to get off. :lolwut:

I like to think I'm quite hip on the latest games and stuff, but talking to you has made me question everything?! I've not heard of either of those games, what are they? The best games are the ones that make you a little bit mentally unstable!

Noo really?! Fable II and III are epic! You are missing out. I've never played Prince of Persia, actually. Or any of the AC games either. Hah, PS2's are so bulky, they can handles it! Did you ever have a PSX? I miss that start up screen.
    Think there's a way to disable it.. But not entirely sure if it means disabling automatic updates.

Yeah.. Though.. If they have got ramen noodles I'll happily walk in :grin: (unlikely)

Magicka 2 is an action/adventure based on mythology. As for Bloodborne, it's very similar to the souls series.. Can't really say much about it, aside from how awesome it looks! I've always said if a game gets you angry, then it must be a good game.. But that's just me. There's 1 exclusion to that statement... That is.. Battlefield

Isn't Fable an Xbox exclusive? Just tried checking the prices on GAME.

His presence is enough.. If he's present, nothing stops him from depressing people out a bit. As for the prostitutes.. Yea!! I tried experimenting on GTA and just.. What the hell! Ever since then I've skipped activities like that.. I hate not being able to skip!

Ahh I had Black Flag on Xbox 360, and damn.. I'm either the worst player ever on that game.. Or the controls just suck! Never had the PSX.. I was under the impression they didn't get out of Japan? Or am I missing something?.. It did ring a bell with a cheat engine my friend used.. Called Playstation Xploder or something.

ReputationRep:
    Think there's a way to disable it.. But not entirely sure if it means disabling automatic updates.

Yeah.. Though.. If they have got ramen noodles I'll happily walk in :grin: (unlikely)

Magicka 2 is an action/adventure based on mythology. As for Bloodborne, it's very similar to the souls series.. Can't really say much about it, aside from how awesome it looks! I've always said if a game gets you angry, then it must be a good game.. But that's just me. There's 1 exclusion to that statement... That is.. Battlefield

Isn't Fable an Xbox exclusive? Just tried checking the prices on GAME.

His presence is enough.. If he's present, nothing stops him from depressing people out a bit. As for the prostitutes.. Yea!! I tried experimenting on GTA and just.. What the hell! Ever since then I've skipped activities like that.. I hate not being able to skip!

Ahh I had Black Flag on Xbox 360, and damn.. I'm either the worst player ever on that game.. Or the controls just suck! Never had the PSX.. I was under the impression they didn't get out of Japan? Or am I missing something?.. It did ring a bell with a cheat engine my friend used.. Called Playstation Xploder or something.
    I think I've disabled it now, thanks! It'll probably keep reminded me to update, but that's fine. I hate how they act like I'm missing out on something.

Chicken flavour obv. I'd say it's unlikely too, though. It looks dodgy af there anyway. *avoids*

Oooh mythology! Are there minotaurs in it? Is it an MMO or a regular game? When is Bloodborne out? I'll try find a trailer I can watch or something. Hahah, I've never played Battlefield myself, is it highly frustrating? I can't think of any game that's ever made me angry, tbh. Maybe Wh en I lose at Monopoly? :dontknow:

Hmm, I've only ever played it on Xbox so I'm going to go with yes. I know the first game was on PC too as well though. I've got II and III for 360. They shouldn't be too expensive since they're pretty old now (in theory, pretty sure I've paid way over the odds for old PSX games tho).

Wha, really? What does he do/say?! How strange! :lol:
    Hahaha seriously! Soo awkward. You can go to strip clubs and stuff and "make it rain".. I just... :facepalm:You can just tell some people are living their lives vicariously through games like that haha

The heck is Black Flag? Did you ever have a Game Cube? Ohh, by PSX I just meant the first original PlayStation. Lil gray dude. I remember those cheat engines haha, pretty sure me and my brother had a similar one!

ReputationRep:
    I'll check it out, thanks!

Nice, Lalafell are super cute! My brother was pretty hardcore addicted to WoW at one point so that might be part of the reason why I didn't want to get into it too much. Wait, super hero person? There's no super heroes in SW! It's very modern though, it's set in present time and you can visit London, New York, etc.
    Thought SW was like the modern version of city of heroes? Although I must be confusing it with another game haha!

ReputationRep:
    I think I've disabled it now, thanks! It'll probably keep reminded me to update, but that's fine. I hate how they act like I'm missing out on something.

Chicken flavour obv. I'd say it's unlikely too, though. It looks dodgy af there anyway. *avoids*

Oooh mythology! Are there minotaurs in it? Is it an MMO or a regular game? When is Bloodborne out? I'll try find a trailer I can watch or something. Hahah, I've never played Battlefield myself, is it highly frustrating? I can't think of any game that's ever made me angry, tbh. Maybe Wh en I lose at Monopoly? :dontknow:

Hmm, I've only ever played it on Xbox so I'm going to go with yes. I know the first game was on PC too as well though. I've got II and III for 360. They shouldn't be too expensive since they're pretty old now (in theory, pretty sure I've paid way over the odds for old PSX games tho).

Wha, really? What does he do/say?! How strange! :lol:
    Hahaha seriously! Soo awkward. You can go to strip clubs and stuff and "make it rain".. I just... :facepalm:You can just tell some people are living their lives vicariously through games like that haha

The heck is Black Flag? Did you ever have a Game Cube? Ohh, by PSX I just meant the first original PlayStation. Lil gray dude. I remember those cheat engines haha, pretty sure me and my brother had a similar one!
    Meh, everything on Windows 8 isn't worth a damn tbh! So you're much better sticking with 7 until it comes near the end of it's extended support. By which time Windows 10 might be worth a damn.

Yeah very unlikely.. In fact, I'll probably get some ramen noodles delivered.. Nice little Easter treat for myself.

It's more on the side of Norse mythology, so it won't have a Minotaur in it.. Haven't really seen much of it, but what I have seen of it does look awesome.. When I was looking on the store it did state Norse mythology and some short gameplay videos.. So probably trolls, Fenrir, and serpent(s). Ohh, Bloodborne has been out for a while. Think since the PS4 came out. Yeah.. Battlefield is very frustrating.. Can't find a game anywhere without people abusing the SUV. To make matters worse it's pretty difficult to destroy.. Unless I'm doing something wrong, which I probably am

Just makes the atmosphere very unpleasant. Always unnecessary comments about how the university is crap, how the modules are crap etc etc.

Ahh.. Seen far too many Youtubers that have their intro starting it the strip clubs and collecting prostitutes.. :confused:

It's a crap game is all you need to know tbh! :P

Ohh the PSOne.. Thought you was on about something that got released exclusively in Japan.. But yeah I had a PSOne.. But only for a short while! Only ever used the cheat engine on PS2 emulator

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kaiex)
    Thought SW was like the modern version of city of heroes? Although I must be confusing it with another game haha!
    It has similar elements, but I wouldn't say it's a super hero type game at all. At the beginning of making a character you have a cut scene where you're seen to have "powers" but I don't recall it ever being a part of the story from then really. If you choose melee weapons or guns instead of magic you basically never have any powers at all if I recall correctly!

ReputationRep:
    Meh, everything on Windows 8 isn't worth a damn tbh! So you're much better sticking with 7 until it comes near the end of it's extended support. By which time Windows 10 might be worth a damn.

Yeah very unlikely.. In fact, I'll probably get some ramen noodles delivered.. Nice little Easter treat for myself.

It's more on the side of Norse mythology, so it won't have a Minotaur in it.. Haven't really seen much of it, but what I have seen of it does look awesome.. When I was looking on the store it did state Norse mythology and some short gameplay videos.. So probably trolls, Fenrir, and serpent(s). Ohh, Bloodborne has been out for a while. Think since the PS4 came out. Yeah.. Battlefield is very frustrating.. Can't find a game anywhere without people abusing the SUV. To make matters worse it's pretty difficult to destroy.. Unless I'm doing something wrong, which I probably am

Just makes the atmosphere very unpleasant. Always unnecessary comments about how the university is crap, how the modules are crap etc etc.

Ahh.. Seen far too many Youtubers that have their intro starting it the strip clubs and collecting prostitutes.. :confused:

It's a crap game is all you need to know tbh! :P

Ohh the PSOne.. Thought you was on about something that got released exclusively in Japan.. But yeah I had a PSOne.. But only for a short while! Only ever used the cheat engine on PS2 emulator
    Are new laptops and that being rolled out with Windows 10 now? Was there ever a 9? lol I need to get a new laptop for when I go to uni so pretty sure I'm going to be lumbered with some kind of crap OS.

Delivered? Where from? Haha, aren't you usually meant to have chocolate at Easter? :P

I'm not too sure why I said Minotaur, I meant centaur, I think I was just really tired. :facepalm: Ohh so you're going back to play some older games you didn't get around to yet? Where do you find the time for uni work? :lol: That all went way over my head!

Well why is he there then?! Nobody stopping him from leaving, I don't think. Some people iz never happy.

Really? Aaah so classless and tacky! I do like the inclusion of the prostitutes in the game though, I like going all Jack the Ripper on them to get le moniez.

Haha fair enough!

Oh no, just meant X as in the first! Did you play many games on it? I still have some of my old PlayStation games, you can't beat a bit of Digimon World on a Sunday afternoon. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Are new laptops and that being rolled out with Windows 10 now? Was there ever a 9? lol I need to get a new laptop for when I go to uni so pretty sure I'm going to be lumbered with some kind of crap OS.

Delivered? Where from? Haha, aren't you usually meant to have chocolate at Easter? :P

I'm not too sure why I said Minotaur, I meant centaur, I think I was just really tired. :facepalm: Ohh so you're going back to play some older games you didn't get around to yet? Where do you find the time for uni work? :lol: That all went way over my head!

Well why is he there then?! Nobody stopping him from leaving, I don't think. Some people iz never happy.

Really? Aaah so classless and tacky! I do like the inclusion of the prostitutes in the game though, I like going all Jack the Ripper on them to get le moniez.

Haha fair enough!

Oh no, just meant X as in the first! Did you play many games on it? I still have some of my old PlayStation games, you can't beat a bit of Digimon World on a Sunday afternoon. :yy:
    Aye all new laptops are coming out with Windows 8/10. You can probably get refurbs with Windows 7. Or brand new ones if you look hard enough.

I'll need to have a look around. Well yeah.. But as a child I hated the chocolate eggs they had for Easter.. Chcocolate in small doses is good enough for me.

Don't think it has centaurs.. But not entirely certain on that. No, Bloodborne is a game I'm getting over Easter. I do have a backlog of around 15 games that I haven't bothered starting yet.. But that can wait.. A LONG TIME!!! I do around 3-4 hours each day.. Usually late at night, then first thing in the morning.

Probably just for the sake of getting a degree. Or money.

Haha!! :rofl:

I had around 3-4 games on it. The only game I can really recall is Crash Bandicoot. I really want a remake/remaster on the PS4!!!!! Been dying to get Cyber Sleuth.. But it isn't a game I won't be buying until at least Christmas 2016

ReputationRep:
    Aye all new laptops are coming out with Windows 8/10. You can probably get refurbs with Windows 7. Or brand new ones if you look hard enough.

I'll need to have a look around. Well yeah.. But as a child I hated the chocolate eggs they had for Easter.. Chcocolate in small doses is good enough for me.

Don't think it has centaurs.. But not entirely certain on that. No, Bloodborne is a game I'm getting over Easter. I do have a backlog of around 15 games that I haven't bothered starting yet.. But that can wait.. A LONG TIME!!! I do around 3-4 hours each day.. Usually late at night, then first thing in the morning.

Probably just for the sake of getting a degree. Or money.

Haha!! :rofl:

I had around 3-4 games on it. The only game I can really recall is Crash Bandicoot. I really want a remake/remaster on the PS4!!!!! Been dying to get Cyber Sleuth.. But it isn't a game I won't be buying until at least Christmas 2016
    No but where's 9 at? lol
    I'll probs just deal with 10 on a new laptop tbh. I'm gunna miss 7 though.

I'm guessing you're after something a bit more authentic than Supernoodles?
    Wha-?! Not a chocolate lover? What kind of sorcery is this :wtf:

I rly like centaurs. Haha, you're set for a while game wise then. Dat discipline. I've been struggling to crack out even an hour a day lately. I have no real motivation to work though, I already got into uni so cba.

What kind of job does your degree typically lead on to then? Computer security stuffs?

Easy money tho, innit. 👌🏻

I remember Crash Bandicoot! Did you ever play Spyro or MediEvil? Remake ALL the games!
    Dat double negative tho. Christmas 2016..? You plan that far ahead? :mute:

ReputationRep:
    No but where's 9 at? lol
    I'll probs just deal with 10 on a new laptop tbh. I'm gunna miss 7 though.

I'm guessing you're after something a bit more authentic than Supernoodles?
    Wha-?! Not a chocolate lover? What kind of sorcery is this :wtf:

I rly like centaurs. Haha, you're set for a while game wise then. Dat discipline. I've been struggling to crack out even an hour a day lately. I have no real motivation to work though, I already got into uni so cba.

What kind of job does your degree typically lead on to then? Computer security stuffs?

Easy money tho, innit. 👌🏻

I remember Crash Bandicoot! Did you ever play Spyro or MediEvil? Remake ALL the games!
    Dat double negative tho. Christmas 2016..? You plan that far ahead? :mute:
    God knows where 9 is tbh.. Maybe something to do with 95 & 98. Yeah I actually miss Windows 7.. At first Windows 8 confused me a little but it's second nature now I suppose.

Yeah something more authentic. I want the proper thing :drool:

I probably wouldn't bother either if I already had my place. In fact, debating on just doing nothing over Easter.. Well no studying at least

Network Engineering/Support, and yeah some security stuffs. But as it stands I'd say the degree hasn't really prepared students for security careers.. Despite being called Network & Security. We have a Security module next year.. But that's only literally touching the surface. Was thinking of making a comment to uni.. That the project modules should be slammed into a single 20 credit module with the written component slimmed down a little, then have an introductory to security.. But I'll save that comment until I've experienced the module first hand!

Not played either of those games.. Surprisingly I wasn't a massive gamer back when the PSOne was out.. Especially given I was only 5 years old when PS2 was released :P

No but it's a game I'm specifically getting around that time since I'll be doing driving lessons when it turns September. I do have my pre orders panned out throughout the entire year though.. That I can't help!! :grin:

ReputationRep:
    God knows where 9 is tbh.. Maybe something to do with 95 & 98. Yeah I actually miss Windows 7.. At first Windows 8 confused me a little but it's second nature now I suppose.

Yeah something more authentic. I want the proper thing :drool:

I probably wouldn't bother either if I already had my place. In fact, debating on just doing nothing over Easter.. Well no studying at least

Network Engineering/Support, and yeah some security stuffs. But as it stands I'd say the degree hasn't really prepared students for security careers.. Despite being called Network & Security. We have a Security module next year.. But that's only literally touching the surface. Was thinking of making a comment to uni.. That the project modules should be slammed into a single 20 credit module with the written component slimmed down a little, then have an introductory to security.. But I'll save that comment until I've experienced the module first hand!

Not played either of those games.. Surprisingly I wasn't a massive gamer back when the PSOne was out.. Especially given I was only 5 years old when PS2 was released :P

No but it's a game I'm specifically getting around that time since I'll be doing driving lessons when it turns September. I do have my pre orders panned out throughout the entire year though.. That I can't help!! :grin:
    Haha, 2tru. I really don't understand Windows 8 in the least. It's just a colossal mess, imo.

Hah, noodle thirst. :lala:
    wtf is that ^

Oh yeah, it's Easter break. How long do you have off?
    *cough* playffxandffx-2hd *cough*

Only one module on security for a Network & Security degree does seem a bit stingy. Is it your last year next year?

5?! How bloody young are you? :wtf:
    I sometimes forget people are younger than me, lol.

Oh nice. Why September specifically?
    Go on then, what's on pre-order?

ReputationRep:
    Lost interest in FF a while ago. XV and the VII remake look promising though.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, 2tru. I really don't understand Windows 8 in the least. It's just a colossal mess, imo.

Hah, noodle thirst. :lala:
    wtf is that ^

Oh yeah, it's Easter break. How long do you have off?
    *cough* playffxandffx-2hd *cough*

Only one module on security for a Network & Security degree does seem a bit stingy. Is it your last year next year?

5?! How bloody young are you? :wtf:
    I sometimes forget people are younger than me, lol.

Oh nice. Why September specifically?
    Go on then, what's on pre-order?
    It'd be fine for a Windows tablet, but a desktop I don't think it suits

It's more than a thirst tbh!!

What's what?

Like 2 weeks which is alright.. Likely I'll be given the task of writing the project implementation report which is BS! :sad:

Yeah it's my last year, hen I get to enter big wide world! :P

I'm 20.. Not that young!! Playstation 2 was in the year 2000

Summer is my lazy time.. I could take lessons during the summer.. Maybe!!

Nights of Azure, Overwatch, Odin Sphere Leifthrasir, Gravity Rush 2, Horizon Zero Dawn (The last 2 have yet to be announced), and Rise of the Tomb Raider when it gets announced on Q4.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manexopi)
    Lost interest in FF a while ago. XV and the VII remake look promising though.
    Yes! Omg can't wait for them! >

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.