Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Final Fantasy)
    PC gamer sorry.
    *shuns* Geddout!
    Jk. Do you play FFXIV on PC then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katarvi)
    42 mins long ain't so bad! How long are the seasons? Walking Dead is progressing really well, definitely worth getting back into I'd say. Season two is a tad slow and requires some patience but it gets amazing from then onwards. It's on season six now but it really does go fast and it keeps you gripped. Do you watch Game of Thrones also?

Haha, not necessarily something quite so illogical as buying a game for a console you don't have eh. It is nice to have a good looking collection, some box art is sw-eeeet! Do you ever buy game guides btw?

Hahaha, not very likely then! I agree though, plus it's probably one of those novelty things that's super awesome at first but give it a few days - a week max and you're kinda just "eeh" about it. I felt a bit like that with my 3DS. Most of the time I kept the 3D off or really low.
    Ahh 22-24 episodes. Aye I'll give it a check tomorrow afternoon then! I think that's around where I stopped watching, Season 2. Never watched Game of Thrones.. Is that any good.. Somehow reminded me of Hunger Games, have you seen that.. Love Hunger Games!!

Not as illogical nope, but if I'm never going to touch the game, and leave it on the shelf then it might as well be!! Nope.. I've never really needed to buy any game guides to be honest. I like the mechanic exploration. Partially why peeps hate me on Final Fantasy XIV, because I like to explore the mechanics of a game. Now if a game was too hard, like I couldn't complete it even after, say, 2-3 days (that specific section) then I probably would buy a game guide. Or just leave the game and never go back to it! How about you?

Very unlikely, unless I find games that entice me enough, or have a friend on the console I wish to play with, in which case it'd be likely for me to buy an Xbox One. I can comfortably say, I won't buy a VR for a long time, if ever. Depending on how immersive it is. I see a lot of room for it on the horror genre, but most of the games I have or buy won't be immersive enough, or just feel plain weird.

Yeah I get that feeling of regret a lot (if you'd call it that), mostly with games as opposed to the consoles.. Ever since the regret that is Dragon Age, I won't make the same mistake again! That is by far the biggest disappointment. EVER!

I feel Vita-Chwaaan has been neglected! (Only given the games I have at the moment)! (Yea I named my Vita it's that goddamn important) .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Binary Freak)
    Ahh 22-24 episodes. Aye I'll give it a check tomorrow afternoon then! I think that's around where I stopped watching, Season 2. Never watched Game of Thrones.. Is that any good.. Somehow reminded me of Hunger Games, have you seen that.. Love Hunger Games!!

Not as illogical nope, but if I'm never going to touch the game, and leave it on the shelf then it might as well be!! Nope.. I've never really needed to buy any game guides to be honest. I like the mechanic exploration. Partially why peeps hate me on Final Fantasy XIV, because I like to explore the mechanics of a game. Now if a game was too hard, like I couldn't complete it even after, say, 2-3 days (that specific section) then I probably would buy a game guide. Or just leave the game and never go back to it! How about you?

Very unlikely, unless I find games that entice me enough, or have a friend on the console I wish to play with, in which case it'd be likely for me to buy an Xbox One. I can comfortably say, I won't buy a VR for a long time, if ever. Depending on how immersive it is. I see a lot of room for it on the horror genre, but most of the games I have or buy won't be immersive enough, or just feel plain weird.

Yeah I get that feeling of regret a lot (if you'd call it that), mostly with games as opposed to the consoles.. Ever since the regret that is Dragon Age, I won't make the same mistake again! That is by far the biggest disappointment. EVER!

I feel Vita-Chwaaan has been neglected! (Only given the games I have at the moment)! (Yea I named my Vita it's that goddamn important) .
    Awesome, enjoy! Game of Thrones is really good! I'm more of a book lover so I do prefer the book series to the TV show but it's still worth a watch. I've only seen the first Hunger Games movie actually, but I have read all the books so unless the movies diverged a huge deal, I know what happens. I kinda felt a bit pissed about it though, tbh. I read/watched Battle Royale first many years before and HG is very very similar.

Hah, true! At least we can look at the prettiness though right? I suppose it's not that different to collecting figurines and stuff! *has a Vivi from FFIX figurine* :heart: I think it's good to get a good feel for the game you're playing, though by mechanical exploitation what do you mean? Like exploring different areas etc? I've got a few guides hidden away, I'm a bit of a perfectionist so I like to know I've not missed anything whilst playing (like chests or in FFX's case, Al-Bhed Primers). I do prefer the freedom of not following a guide but I do get stressed out that I'm missing things, and if I have the guide already I can't *not* use it. I'm weird. :sad:

Yeah that's fair enough, though generally Xbox has **** games and anyone worth knowing will have a PS obvs. Horror games on a VR are the exact reason I won't be getting one (that and the price). Horror movies on a tv screen are immersive enough for me, thank you. It would be pretty amazing to one day play a game like SAO using VR though.

Really? I haven't played it tbh, what platform etc., did you have it for? I can't say I've experienced too much game regret. More regret at not playing them more given how much they bloody cost if I'm honest.

Haha wha-?? You've named it?! :lol: What Vita games you play most? I was going to get one at one point when FFX HD etc was first announced for it but then it came out on PS too so there was no need any more.

ReputationRep:
    Awesome, enjoy! Game of Thrones is really good! I'm more of a book lover so I do prefer the book series to the TV show but it's still worth a watch. I've only seen the first Hunger Games movie actually, but I have read all the books so unless the movies diverged a huge deal, I know what happens. I kinda felt a bit pissed about it though, tbh. I read/watched Battle Royale first many years before and HG is very very similar.

Hah, true! At least we can look at the prettiness though right? I suppose it's not that different to collecting figurines and stuff! *has a Vivi from FFIX figurine* :heart: I think it's good to get a good feel for the game you're playing, though by mechanical exploitation what do you mean? Like exploring different areas etc? I've got a few guides hidden away, I'm a bit of a perfectionist so I like to know I've not missed anything whilst playing (like chests or in FFX's case, Al-Bhed Primers). I do prefer the freedom of not following a guide but I do get stressed out that I'm missing things, and if I have the guide already I can't *not* use it. I'm weird. :sad:

Yeah that's fair enough, though generally Xbox has **** games and anyone worth knowing will have a PS obvs. Horror games on a VR are the exact reason I won't be getting one (that and the price). Horror movies on a tv screen are immersive enough for me, thank you. It would be pretty amazing to one day play a game like SAO using VR though.

Really? I haven't played it tbh, what platform etc., did you have it for? I can't say I've experienced too much game regret. More regret at not playing them more given how much they bloody cost if I'm honest.

Haha wha-?? You've named it?! :lol: What Vita games you play most? I was going to get one at one point when FFX HD etc was first announced for it but then it came out on PS too so there was no need any more.
    I've always preferred seeing as opposed to reading. Though I did have a Harry Potter trilogy collection once. But only read 2 of the books. Was going to get one of the books for Hunger Games, but couldn't see myself liking it as much as the movie.

Exactly!! At least we can see how pretty it is!! :grin: I wouldn't say just the areas. But that's a great part of it. First time playing SAO I got a bit lost :sad: but it's more so the combat side of the game (assuming it's any good). As for collectibles I've never really found guides for that necessary unless it's a large open world game. Some games like Saints Row pretty much give you the location for all the collectibles which annoys me given the size of the map. Though I can see it necessary with IV since like 30/400 collectibles involved jumping high.

Aye. Their biggest problem for me is their community. Already said I'll never play an online game again if PS4 ever goes crossplay with the Xbox One. Unless it's an MMO I guess.

Yeah.. That's one of my reasons too.. Already easily scared as it is, and I'd probably find myself getting a bit jumpy even when not playing a horror game. E.g. someone in the house playing a prank! Yeah if I ever get one, it'll be for the sake of a game like SAO.

Had it on the PS4. The combat was an absolute let down, and I can understand RPGs having a grind component, but the last thing I want to do when completing the first quest is grind for the required power for the next quest.

ReputationRep:
    I've always preferred seeing as opposed to reading. Though I did have a Harry Potter trilogy collection once. But only read 2 of the books. Was going to get one of the books for Hunger Games, but couldn't see myself liking it as much as the movie.

Exactly!! At least we can see how pretty it is!! :grin: I wouldn't say just the areas. But that's a great part of it. First time playing SAO I got a bit lost :sad: but it's more so the combat side of the game (assuming it's any good). As for collectibles I've never really found guides for that necessary unless it's a large open world game. Some games like Saints Row pretty much give you the location for all the collectibles which annoys me given the size of the map. Though I can see it necessary with IV since like 30/400 collectibles involved jumping high.

Aye. Their biggest problem for me is their community. Already said I'll never play an online game again if PS4 ever goes crossplay with the Xbox One. Unless it's an MMO I guess.

Yeah.. That's one of my reasons too.. Already easily scared as it is, and I'd probably find myself getting a bit jumpy even when not playing a horror game. E.g. someone in the house playing a prank! Yeah if I ever get one, it'll be for the sake of a game like SAO.

Had it on the PS4. The combat was an absolute let down, and I can understand RPGs having a grind component, but the last thing I want to do when completing the first quest is grind for the required power for the next quest.
    That's fair enough though, not everyone is into books! Sometimes (rarely) a movie or show is better than the books, in any case.

I've not really played any of the Saints Row games properly, are they similar to GTA? Problem with collectibles in FFX is you collect Al-Bhed Primers which are essentially translators for a language that features in the game that you can't understand. The more you collect the more you see what the Al-Bhed's are saying, and you can't backtrack and get them again later (in most cases) so if you miss em first time around you miss dialogue later in the game (unless you use an online translator while you play but that's just effort).

Haha really? You dislike Xbox Live players that much? :lol:

Aaah my gosh, yeah imagine! Just playing any game with the VR headset on is perfect conditions for someone to prank you, cause you can't see shet! Playing a horror game with it on, plus having people prank you or grab you while you're playing would mess me up haha. Oh god. It'd be awesome to watch movies with a VR headset though.

Wait, what game you talking about?

ReputationRep:
    That's fair enough though, not everyone is into books! Sometimes (rarely) a movie or show is better than the books, in any case.

I've not really played any of the Saints Row games properly, are they similar to GTA? Problem with collectibles in FFX is you collect Al-Bhed Primers which are essentially translators for a language that features in the game that you can't understand. The more you collect the more you see what the Al-Bhed's are saying, and you can't backtrack and get them again later (in most cases) so if you miss em first time around you miss dialogue later in the game (unless you use an online translator while you play but that's just effort).

Haha really? You dislike Xbox Live players that much? :lol:

Aaah my gosh, yeah imagine! Just playing any game with the VR headset on is perfect conditions for someone to prank you, cause you can't see shet! Playing a horror game with it on, plus having people prank you or grab you while you're playing would mess me up haha. Oh god. It'd be awesome to watch movies with a VR headset though.

Wait, what game you talking about?
    Somewhat yea! Not as good IMO! Saints Row lost touch with all this superhuman crap. Yeah I think that's one game that will probably drive me towards using a guide, especially if there's no.. Go back and get them option.

Yeah! With Xbox players it's either a case of they're your 'best friend' (rare), or extreme hatred.

Yea I think if I ever played it, then it'd be a case of I lock myself in a room with the headset on. Wouldn't take risks with it for anyone!

Dragon Age: Inquisition. Something else to add, if their combat system wasn't so poor then the game would probably be enjoyable, even with the idea of gathering power for every damn main quest.

ReputationRep:
    Somewhat yea! Not as good IMO! Saints Row lost touch with all this superhuman crap. Yeah I think that's one game that will probably drive me towards using a guide, especially if there's no.. Go back and get them option.

Yeah! With Xbox players it's either a case of they're your 'best friend' (rare), or extreme hatred.

Yea I think if I ever played it, then it'd be a case of I lock myself in a room with the headset on. Wouldn't take risks with it for anyone!

Dragon Age: Inquisition. Something else to add, if their combat system wasn't so poor then the game would probably be enjoyable, even with the idea of gathering power for every damn main quest.
    What is this superhuman crap, exactly? I've played a little of 3 at my friends house ages ago but it seemed fairly normal. I've heard of this superhuman stuff but no idea wtf it is or how they put it into the game? With FFX you could just keep track of where all the primers are looking it up online and use it to pick em up where you need em. Good thing is once you collect them all at the end of the game, if you start a new game on FFX you can import all your primers from your other save and see what everyone is saying from the start of the game (if that makes sense haha).

I've not had much experience talking to people on Xbox live myself, just the standard 12 yr old in GTA trying to pick me up for being a female player. :rolleyes:

Haha exactly! Can't be dealing with no surprises.

Oooh right right, damn, grind between every quest?!

ReputationRep:
    What is this superhuman crap, exactly? I've played a little of 3 at my friends house ages ago but it seemed fairly normal. I've heard of this superhuman stuff but no idea wtf it is or how they put it into the game? With FFX you could just keep track of where all the primers are looking it up online and use it to pick em up where you need em. Good thing is once you collect them all at the end of the game, if you start a new game on FFX you can import all your primers from your other save and see what everyone is saying from the start of the game (if that makes sense haha).

I've not had much experience talking to people on Xbox live myself, just the standard 12 yr old in GTA trying to pick me up for being a female player. :rolleyes:

Haha exactly! Can't be dealing with no surprises.

Oooh right right, damn, grind between every quest?!
    This is with the latest Saints Row that essentially gives you superpowers due to a reason which involves spoiling the game, for people that want to get it (god knows why). Saints Row was good when it was a gang wars get up. But then they pretty much killed it with the superpowers and what not else. Yeah that's what I'll be doing then. I want to shave as much time as I can off the game to complete it. Not that I'm getting the game for the sake of completion. Just an added bonus. If Primers and what not carry over to an NG+ then it's bearable! Most NG games only ever carry over the player stats. Weapons, armour, levels.

Haha.. Charming that is!! Seen loads of that on Xbox GTA tbh.. Not necessarily being a female gamer, but just having a female IGC (In game character). Can understand dating a 'girl gamer' (that you actually know) as I have (IRL). But actively seeking females on the near the Eclipse Towers on GTA V is beyond me. In fact, strange story, but on Runescape, some of the more active gamers do actually pay females like 1m (OSRS) to be their girlfriend. :confused: There's probably memes on it. Knowing RS community.

Yup!! :yep:

Yea, but it's not an exceptionally massive grind.. Probably like what, 30-90mins per MSQ (How look it took me at first anyway). But the last thing a player (me specifically) wants to do is spend a large portion of the story gathering f%$king power. I admittedly, can't speak for later on it the story, but I didn't want to stick around to find out.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a lvl 52 Bard on Zodiark

ReputationRep:
    This is with the latest Saints Row that essentially gives you superpowers due to a reason which involves spoiling the game, for people that want to get it (god knows why). Saints Row was good when it was a gang wars get up. But then they pretty much killed it with the superpowers and what not else. Yeah that's what I'll be doing then. I want to shave as much time as I can off the game to complete it. Not that I'm getting the game for the sake of completion. Just an added bonus. If Primers and what not carry over to an NG+ then it's bearable! Most NG games only ever carry over the player stats. Weapons, armour, levels.

Haha.. Charming that is!! Seen loads of that on Xbox GTA tbh.. Not necessarily being a female gamer, but just having a female IGC (In game character). Can understand dating a 'girl gamer' (that you actually know) as I have. But actively seeking females on the near the Eclipse Towers on GTA V is beyond me. In fact, strange story, but on Runescape, some of the more active gamers do actually pay females like 1m (OSRS) to be their girlfriend. :confused: There's probably memes on it. Knowing RS community.

Yup!! :yep:

Yea, but it's not an exceptionally massive grind.. Probably like what, 30-90mins per MSQ (How look it took me at first anyway). But the last thing a player (me specifically) wants to do is spend a large portion of the story gathering f%$king power. I admittedly, can't speak for later on it the story, but I didn't want to stick around to find out.
    What's the reason, do you know? I don't intend on playing it so I'm not too bothered about spoilers tbh. Yeah I was sure it was all gangsta and shizz but the superpowers thing threw me. It's just not believable. Aww noo, FFX is like the second best Final Fantasy game (imo) and worth all the hours of game play! Though it is fairly linear so there isn't a whole lot of path straying to be done, hence, can't go back to places and pick up forgotten treasures. I'm pretty sure it's just the Al-Bhed Primers that can be used on a new game, it's like you learn the language as you play kinda so when you're completed you don't unlearn it so they let you import the translation. Idk, it probably makes no sense the way I'm explaining it but you'll see!

Ikr? I mean forgetting the fact I'm over 10 years older than them *dies of old age* Haha, same, there's no point really is there? How well can you get to know someone through GTA or Runescape anyways. Lol @ them paying them, cause that's a healthy relationship right there.

You ever play Five Nights at Freddie's?

Well damn though that's still a sizeable amount of time to invest just to move to the next quest. Ain't nobody got time for that. :hand:

I keep meaning to ask, who dat & where pikachu at? :wtf: (dp)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roozler)
    I'm a lvl 52 Bard on Zodiark
    Lucky bugger on the newer server. What's it like at the later levels? People don't bully you for missing a mechanic or not doing pro-level DPS do they? Like on Odin and Cerberus.

What's the reason, do you know? I don't intend on playing it so I'm not too bothered about spoilers tbh. Yeah I was sure it was all gangsta and shizz but the superpowers thing threw me. It's just not believable. Aww noo, FFX is like the second best Final Fantasy game (imo) and worth all the hours of game play! Though it is fairly linear so there isn't a whole lot of path straying to be done, hence, can't go back to places and pick up forgotten treasures. I'm pretty sure it's just the Al-Bhed Primers that can be used on a new game, it's like you learn the language as you play kinda so when you're completed you don't unlearn it so they let you import the translation. Idk, it probably makes no sense the way I'm explaining it but you'll see!

Ikr? I mean forgetting the fact I'm over 10 years older than them *dies of old age* Haha, same, there's no point really is there? How well can you get to know someone through GTA or Runescape anyways. Lol @ them paying them, cause that's a healthy relationship right there.

You ever play Five Nights at Freddie's?

Well damn though that's still a sizeable amount of time to invest just to move to the next quest. Ain't nobody got time for that. :hand:

I keep meaning to ask, who dat & where pikachu at? :wtf: (dp)
    Yeah
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The world gets blown up and you're put in a simulation - Very minimal spoilers but that's the basic of it
    It looks the best from what I've seen!! As for the soundtrack, probably the third best soundtrack from any games I've come across. I understand slightly, but yeah I'll understand very soon!!

Yeah that is concerning.. But have you spoke on the headset? Kids on there just don't seem to case. If the character is female, they go for it! You'll never know them that's for sure! I can understand it to an extent if they plan on meeting up in the VERY near future, even then, it's still a massive gamble. Yeah :rofl: not healthy at all, but it's mostly for bragging rights I suppose, especially where streamers are concerned.

Yup!! It'd probably be quicker with more familiarity, but the argument still stands. It's boring for a new player to be doing that crap.

That's Neptune (Nepu Nepu) from Hyperdimension Neptunia, Minus the hat. One of my favourite characters, second to the one and only Yuna (She's coming on my next DP). Pika Pika is on temporary leave. I probably should've saved the photo to desktop though since I have intentions of putting Pika back up after some time!

ReputationRep:
    Lucky bugger on the newer server. What's it like at the later levels? People don't bully you for missing a mechanic or not doing pro-level DPS do they? Like on Odin and Cerberus.

Yeah
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The world gets blown up and you're put in a simulation - Very minimal spoilers but that's the basic of it
    It looks the best from what I've seen!! As for the soundtrack, probably the third best soundtrack from any games I've come across. I understand slightly, but yeah I'll understand very soon!!

Yeah that is concerning.. But have you spoke on the headset? Kids on there just don't seem to case. If the character is female, they go for it! You'll never know them that's for sure! I can understand it to an extent if they plan on meeting up in the VERY near future, even then, it's still a massive gamble. Yeah :rofl: not healthy at all, but it's mostly for bragging rights I suppose, especially where streamers are concerned.

Yup!! It'd probably be quicker with more familiarity, but the argument still stands. It's boring for a new player to be doing that crap.

That's Neptune (Nepu Nepu) from Hyperdimension Neptunia, Minus the hat. One of my favourite characters, second to the one and only Yuna (She's coming on my next DP). Pika Pika is on temporary leave. I probably should've saved the photo to desktop though since I have intentions of putting Pika back up after some time!
    Well jeez, how about that for a storyline. Bit heavy for a GTA type game if you ask me.

It probably is if I'm being very honest but my stubborn loyal streak demands that I officially say FFIX is the best. I actually plan on getting "IX" tattoo'd on my wrist later this year for nostalgic etc reasons. Do you has tats? Yeah the soundtrack is one of the best, it has the most amount of songs from an FF that I like at least.

Uggghh the headset. :facepalm: I've listened to it, but I don't talk. I sound about three years old tbh so probably best I don't. Yeah if they're serious or whatever then go for it, nothing wrong with that, but damn, if not why bother? lol Dem girls are basically escorts. I used to know someone in primary school that paid girls to follow him around, actually. Random memory.

*avoids Dragon Age*

Ooh right right gotcha! I look forward to seeing Yuna then! Though I see it's not just your games you plan in advance, haha. Pika was cute, he was just doing his thang, jumping around. Damn it's almost 3am and I have to be up in 6 hrs for a work. ;-;

ReputationRep:
    Well jeez, how about that for a storyline. Bit heavy for a GTA type game if you ask me.

It probably is if I'm being very honest but my stubborn loyal streak demands that I officially say FFIX is the best. I actually plan on getting "IX" tattoo'd on my wrist later this year for nostalgic etc reasons. Do you has tats? Yeah the soundtrack is one of the best, it has the most amount of songs from an FF that I like at least.

Uggghh the headset. :facepalm: I've listened to it, but I don't talk. I sound about three years old tbh so probably best I don't. Yeah if they're serious or whatever then go for it, nothing wrong with that, but damn, if not why bother? lol Dem girls are basically escorts. I used to know someone in primary school that paid girls to follow him around, actually. Random memory.

*avoids Dragon Age*

Ooh right right gotcha! I look forward to seeing Yuna then! Though I see it's not just your games you plan in advance, haha. Pika was cute, he was just doing his thang, jumping around. Damn it's almost 3am and I have to be up in 6 hrs for a work. ;-;
    Yup, that's the problem I originally had with it. Far too heavy! Sometimes it's best to just stop with the series, and focus on something else... Call of Duty!!!!

I've only listened to a selection of the themes from FF X, and will probably enjoy the others, so at the moment it stands as third place. The main reason for choosing FF XIV is how well used their themes are. You won't find many things that can beat Answers playing on T13. The theme, standalone probably would be below 1000 Words.

Nope. I'm too small for tats without completely ruining myself, at least I think so anyway :cry: Piercings will always be a no go for me! Agreed, and a lot of the females I've ever come across on Playstation have come across as escort girls. Definitely not datable whatsoever. Primary School?!?!? Damn, I wonder if the girls ever thought anything of it? Or just extra meal money?

If I can find a large enough, and good enough Pika then I'll probably have it on my signature, depending if the Yuna pictures are any good.. But it's Yuna, so bad is non-existent!! Keeping forgetting it's a Thursday.. Timetable problems!! Have fun!

ReputationRep:

I asked my boyfriend to type up his response, as he's been playing longer than me. This is what he said:

"I was on Odin before and honestly Zodiark is a lot better than that was, I main a Lvl 60 Dark Knight the now as well as leveling my 53 Ninja / Dragoon up. I find that there are more welcoming people in the Zodiark server than my last one, as in more people willing to help explain some mechanics to the newer players. I have found some players are pretty aggro about people messing up but they, imo, seem to be in the minority. So in all in all I found Zodiark to be pretty accepting.

Also, as a note the dungeons / raiding / trials take people queuing from all of the servers so you will end up with people from Odin and the like but it at least gives you the opportunity to find people to queue up with beforehand."

Also, the only time I've ever had a case of aggro was during a late game extreme mode trial which has, until recently, been one of the hardest fights in-game. It's an 8v9 boss fight with a specific kill order and rather than explain the order, one of the tanks kept blaming us newer players and a dragoon and gunner were egging him on a bit, saying stuff like "Oh, well, we're new, we've never had to read into stuff until now".

Since my boyfriend has played for a few months more than me, I had prior knowledge of the importance of reading up on bosses. I'd say it's super important on later levels, especially when you unlock extreme modes.

I'd say the other issue that creates aggro is the lack of communication between some player, especially from PS4 players, but that's understandable since its harder for them to type in game, but some PC player also don't like to type in game. Although this isn't normally too big of and issue if someone just posts a quick version of the mechanics in the chat for them to read.

Sorry for the essay, but we wanted to cover everything

ReputationRep:
    Yup, that's the problem I originally had with it. Far too heavy! Sometimes it's best to just stop with the series, and focus on something else... Call of Duty!!!!

I've only listened to a selection of the themes from FF X, and will probably enjoy the others, so at the moment it stands as third place. The main reason for choosing FF XIV is how well used their themes are. You won't find many things that can beat Answers playing on T13. The theme, standalone probably would be below 1000 Words.

Nope. I'm too small for tats without completely ruining myself, at least I think so anyway :cry: Piercings will always be a no go for me! Agreed, and a lot of the females I've ever come across on Playstation have come across as escort girls. Definitely not datable whatsoever. Primary School?!?!? Damn, I wonder if the girls ever thought anything of it? Or just extra meal money?

If I can find a large enough, and good enough Pika then I'll probably have it on my signature, depending if the Yuna pictures are any good.. But it's Yuna, so bad is non-existent!! Keeping forgetting it's a Thursday.. Timetable problems!! Have fun!
    Um, no!! I thought you'd left your COD days behind!

What's T13? It's strange how location and feels in a game can change how much you like the music playing at the time. Yuna's theme from FFX always reminds me of happy times before **** hit the fan in the game :cry2: You really like 1000 Words from FFX-2?

What do you mean by too small? Like thin/small build? I think I'm just going for a little one, not really that noticeable on my wrist, I'm not super into large tats or stuff like that cause I'd likely regret it later on. Though, having wings on your back would be super duper cool, just you'd never get to see it. Blah noo to piercings!! I am not a pin cushion. Are you afraid of needles or is it the too small thing? (?! haha)

Haha PlayStation escorts, noice. Not sure if PlayStation headset chats are the best place to meet girls if I'm honest, haha. He did it through high school too if I remember right, he'd chuck em like 50p for hanging on his arms all day. He was really overweight and had no personality going on whatsoever so I guess he felt he needed the ego boost. I'd love to know what he's doing now haha, can't remember his name to look him up on Facebook.

Does anyone use signatures on here? I know they're a feature but I'm pretty sure I've never seen one, unless because I access TSR from my phone that means I don't see them?! There are no bad Yuna pictures, whatchu on about?! Aaah "fun".. A day's work on 6 hours sleep is not my version of fun, but thanks anyway! haha How is reports and shizz going?

ReputationRep:
    Um, no!! I thought you'd left your COD days behind!

What's T13? It's strange how location and feels in a game can change how much you like the music playing at the time. Yuna's theme from FFX always reminds me of happy times before **** hit the fan in the game :cry2: You really like 1000 Words from FFX-2?

What do you mean by too small? Like thin/small build? I think I'm just going for a little one, not really that noticeable on my wrist, I'm not super into large tats or stuff like that cause I'd likely regret it later on. Though, having wings on your back would be super duper cool, just you'd never get to see it. Blah noo to piercings!! I am not a pin cushion. Are you afraid of needles or is it the too small thing? (?! haha)

Haha PlayStation escorts, noice. Not sure if PlayStation headset chats are the best place to meet girls if I'm honest, haha. He did it through high school too if I remember right, he'd chuck em like 50p for hanging on his arms all day. He was really overweight and had no personality going on whatsoever so I guess he felt he needed the ego boost. I'd love to know what he's doing now haha, can't remember his name to look him up on Facebook.

Does anyone use signatures on here? I know they're a feature but I'm pretty sure I've never seen one, unless because I access TSR from my phone that means I don't see them?! There are no bad Yuna pictures, whatchu on about?! Aaah "fun".. A day's work on 6 hours sleep is not my version of fun, but thanks anyway! haha How is reports and shizz going?
    Noo.. That's a series I was mentioning that needed to be given up, not something I still play. The games stopped getting good after World at War!

It's a raid on FF XIV, and one of my favourites! After T6 Savage! I love it to be honest, don't you like it? :lolwut:

Yeah, relatively small anyway. I've never really liked tattoos or piercings. Well on me at least, doesn't suit me. Yeah I'm afraid of needles. Had them stuck in me on a yearly basis for a medical review :cry:

:rofl: that's a little worrying, then again, I suppose we've all done weird crap in primary.. Just that tops everything else!!

I use signatures, but I don't very often change. I plan on sticking a gameplay video on it maybe! Most people on here just use signatures for academic information. Not missing out much on anything really! Yeah, I was thinking there couldn't possibly be a bad picture!! But I've seen some horrific photoshopped game characters before!! Progressing.. Slowly, I should have one of the group documents done on Monday, got an individual SWOT to do, which I only found out about today, and needed to submit a proposal for one of the reports, which has been given the go ahead. Just a matter of doing a little bit of work over Easter me thinks!

ReputationRep:
    Noo.. That's a series I was mentioning that needed to be given up, not something I still play. The games stopped getting good after World at War!

It's a raid on FF XIV, and one of my favourites! After T6 Savage! I love it to be honest, don't you like it? :lolwut:

Yeah, relatively small anyway. I've never really liked tattoos or piercings. Well on me at least, doesn't suit me. Yeah I'm afraid of needles. Had them stuck in me on a yearly basis for a medical review :cry:

:rofl: that's a little worrying, then again, I suppose we've all done weird crap in primary.. Just that tops everything else!!

I use signatures, but I don't very often change. I plan on sticking a gameplay video on it maybe! Most people on here just use signatures for academic information. Not missing out much on anything really! Yeah, I was thinking there couldn't possibly be a bad picture!! But I've seen some horrific photoshopped game characters before!! Progressing.. Slowly, I should have one of the group documents done on Monday, got an individual SWOT to do, which I only found out about today, and needed to submit a proposal for one of the reports, which has been given the go ahead. Just a matter of doing a little bit of work over Easter me thinks!
    Ooh right right, agreed! :lol: Have you played any Assasins Creed? I never have but I see them churning 'em out pretty regularly

I wanna play. I do like 1000 Words, just didn't think that a guy would take a particular fancy to it! It's a tad bland and sentimental. Serah's theme from FFXIII is good, too.

That's fair, they don't suit everyone tbh! Whaaaat? Why? What the heck?! :zomg:

Hahaha, nothing as weird as that! He might be a full on gangsta O.G by now, pimpin' out the local ladies, who knows. I never did anything weird in primary, I know that for sure!

Aw what the heck, I feel like I'm missing out now. Why the heck don't they appear for me, not like I'm using the mobile app! Ooh you're right, some people just go to town with the filters and overlays and all sorts and it looks just awful. :facepalm: What the heck is a SWOT when it's at home? Are you excited for Easter Eggs?

Hey btw, your about section says you're studying "Conputer Networks and Security" and I can't stop thinking about it since I saw it, pls I'm going insane

ReputationRep:
    Ooh right right, agreed! :lol: Have you played any Assasins Creed? I never have but I see them churning 'em out pretty regularly

I wanna play. I do like 1000 Words, just didn't think that a guy would take a particular fancy to it! It's a tad bland and sentimental. Serah's theme from FFXIII is good, too.

That's fair, they don't suit everyone tbh! Whaaaat? Why? What the heck?! :zomg:

Hahaha, nothing as weird as that! He might be a full on gangsta O.G by now, pimpin' out the local ladies, who knows. I never did anything weird in primary, I know that for sure!

Aw what the heck, I feel like I'm missing out now. Why the heck don't they appear for me, not like I'm using the mobile app! Ooh you're right, some people just go to town with the filters and overlays and all sorts and it looks just awful. :facepalm: What the heck is a SWOT when it's at home? Are you excited for Easter Eggs?

Hey btw, your about section says you're studying "Conputer Networks and Security" and I can't stop thinking about it since I saw it, pls I'm going insane
    I played Black Flag, but the controls on the game p^$" me off! Though I just might not know how to use a controller when it comes to that game! I'm thinking about getting Assassins Creed Trilogy China. Looks an alright game, and AC has never been a long game!

You'll be surprised me with the music I like.. I'm quite.. Different! I'm on medication for ADHD, and they do a yearly review to make sure the tablets are working, and that nothing goes wrong.

Haha :rofl: perhaps!!

Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats. Some business strategy used in projects for review!! I haven't had an Easter Egg in a few years! I wouldn't mind a Malteser Easter Egg, but they only ever do them large, if I have it large I make myself sick. When I next visit town I'll check if they're doing medium sized, which I hope so. But if not I'll just buy myself some packets of chocolate!

Just fixed that.. Took me a while to notice the n!! :O

ReputationRep:
    I played Black Flag, but the controls on the game p^$" me off! Though I just might not know how to use a controller when it comes to that game! I'm thinking about getting Assassins Creed Trilogy China. Looks an alright game, and AC has never been a long game!

You'll be surprised me with the music I like.. I'm quite.. Different! I'm on medication for ADHD, and they do a yearly review to make sure the tablets are working, and that nothing goes wrong.

Haha :rofl: perhaps!!

Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats. Some business strategy used in projects for review!! I haven't had an Easter Egg in a few years! I wouldn't mind a Malteser Easter Egg, but they only ever do them large, if I have it large I make myself sick. When I next visit town I'll check if they're doing medium sized, which I hope so. But if not I'll just buy myself some packets of chocolate!

Just fixed that.. Took me a while to notice the n!! :O
    How many AC games even are there? I've never heard of the ones you mentioned. I heard Brotherhood was good.

Haha ohh, at first I thought you were saying being on ADHD medication was the cause of your different music tastes. :lol: Do you just like game music or other stuff too? It's not a bad thing having a different music taste, in any case! To look at me nobody would think I'm sometimes partial to a bit of Eminem or some 90's RnB. So that involves putting needles in you then? Every year? Forever?

Ooh right, I'll pretend to know what that all means. You slay those SWOTS! Ooh no what?! Okay sorry but Mars chocolate (and therefore Malteasers chocolate) is the worst! It tastes soo sickening after a while and makes me wanna vomit. Cadburys all the way! Actually, I had a Terry's chocolate orange Easter egg a couple weeks ago (don't judge) and it was heaven. :love: How comes you get sick on too much chocolate (other than the fact it's fecking Mars!)? What's wrong with your bog standard Cadburys egg, hmm?

Thank you! Sanity has been restored!

ReputationRep:
    How many AC games even are there? I've never heard of the ones you mentioned. I heard Brotherhood was good.

Haha ohh, at first I thought you were saying being on ADHD medication was the cause of your different music tastes. :lol: Do you just like game music or other stuff too? It's not a bad thing having a different music taste, in any case! To look at me nobody would think I'm sometimes partial to a bit of Eminem or some 90's RnB. So that involves putting needles in you then? Every year? Forever?

Ooh right, I'll pretend to know what that all means. You slay those SWOTS! Ooh no what?! Okay sorry but Mars chocolate (and therefore Malteasers chocolate) is the worst! It tastes soo sickening after a while and makes me wanna vomit. Cadburys all the way! Actually, I had a Terry's chocolate orange Easter egg a couple weeks ago (don't judge) and it was heaven. :love: How comes you get sick on too much chocolate (other than the fact it's fecking Mars!)? What's wrong with your bog standard Cadburys egg, hmm?

Thank you! Sanity has been restored!
    God knows on that, there's around 10 I know of.

No! :rofl:

I like a lot of music, that isn't in games, Just to name a few.. Eminem, Taylor Swift, Ayumi Murata (She is a lead vocalist in one of the songs on FF XIV, but her other music is good). Every year until I'm off the meds. When that is, I don't know. But not forever! No chance!!

Wouldn't know why exactly, but, I can't say all other chocolate is horrible, because I haven't really tasted a variety. I've never liked trying new things! As for Cadburys, I haven't had that for like 5 years! Don't know why, but maybe I'll pick up a Cadbury (Don't think I've ever had a Cadburys egg) and give it a try if I can't find myself a small Malteser egg.

Thanks for pointing it out!! :gthumb:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.