Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Binary Freak)
    God knows on that, there's around 10 I know of.

No! :rofl:

I like a lot of music, that isn't in games, Just to name a few.. Eminem, Taylor Swift, Ayumi Murata (She is a lead vocalist in one of the songs on FF XIV, but her other music is good). Every year until I'm off the meds. When that is, I don't know. But not forever! No chance!!

Wouldn't know why exactly, but, I can't say all other chocolate is horrible, because I haven't really tasted a variety. I've never liked trying new things! As for Cadburys, I haven't had that for like 5 years! Don't know why, but maybe I'll pick up a Cadbury (Don't think I've ever had a Cadburys egg) and give it a try if I can't find myself a small Malteser egg.

Thanks for pointing it out!! :gthumb:
    Far too many.

Haha, glad to know! Ah you can't go wrong with a bit of Taylor Swift either. What genre would you say you're most into, if any? I'm assuming you take the ADHD meds cause you have ADHD? Does it ever get better and whatnot or is it something you just deal with/manage?

I'm not a huge trier of new things either, I like what I like but when it comes to chocolate all chocolate is usually good chocolate! FIVE years without Cadbury's?! :eek: Okay, pls go try Cadbury egg you can get a little Dairy Milk Buttons one for like a quid in Tesco, it is sooo guuuud I could eat about ten of them.

No problem! haha I played GTAV online with my cousin for a few hours tonight. Too many utter shits hang out at the spray paint place waiting for people to come along with the cars Simeon wants and then snipe you or blow you up :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katarvi)
    Far too many.

Haha, glad to know! Ah you can't go wrong with a bit of Taylor Swift either. What genre would you say you're most into, if any? I'm assuming you take the ADHD meds cause you have ADHD? Does it ever get better and whatnot or is it something you just deal with/manage?

I'm not a huge trier of new things either, I like what I like but when it comes to chocolate all chocolate is usually good chocolate! FIVE years without Cadbury's?! :eek: Okay, pls go try Cadbury egg you can get a little Dairy Milk Buttons one for like a quid in Tesco, it is sooo guuuud I could eat about ten of them.

No problem! haha I played GTAV online with my cousin for a few hours tonight. Too many utter shits hang out at the spray paint place waiting for people to come along with the cars Simeon wants and then snipe you or blow you up :sigh:
    Definitely! I suppose it isn't one of those franchises that keeps on going purely based on the multiplayer component.

There's no one single genre I like most to be honest. If I like the song, I like the song. Could be classics, rap, RnB, or whatever! :grin:

Yeah, and when I'm not on them my bad side tends to come out. I probably wouldn't be on medication if I wasn't so bad as a child! It varies, sometimes I'm fine, but more often than not I do require it. I suppose you say I won the lottery.. Having both ADHD and autism!

If it's that damn cheap I'll get one next week!

Haha.. That's one thing I've never seen! Though I've never really been by a garage much, nor have I seen much use in collecting cars for Simeon. Think the most fun I had was spawn killing on the beach!

ReputationRep:
    I play on Ragnarok server but I rarely login these days. I run a fan site for the game and if it weren't for that I would have cancelled my subscription by now. I used to raid at the highest level but it was affecting my personal life so I cut all that out last summer and lost interest in the game as a result.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely! I suppose it isn't one of those franchises that keeps on going purely based on the multiplayer component.

There's no one single genre I like most to be honest. If I like the song, I like the song. Could be classics, rap, RnB, or whatever! :grin:

Yeah, and when I'm not on them my bad side tends to come out. I probably wouldn't be on medication if I wasn't so bad as a child! It varies, sometimes I'm fine, but more often than not I do require it. I suppose you say I won the lottery.. Having both ADHD and autism!

If it's that damn cheap I'll get one next week!

Haha.. That's one thing I've never seen! Though I've never really been by a garage much, nor have I seen much use in collecting cars for Simeon. Think the most fun I had was spawn killing on the beach!
    2tru.

Okay then, how about favourite band/singer/etc?

Aw, what do you mean bad side? I've not known someone with ADHD before (I assume), I thought it just meant you can't sit still for long, haha. Ohh really? I totally wouldn't have guessed you have autism tbh, you seem fairly articulate and "normal"! Definite lottery winnah. Getting to uni and doing so well is so much more of an achievement for you despite those complications, you're doing awesome!

At that price you should buy at least five. and share them. :ninja:

I think there's only one or two spray paint shops on the map in online mode so you're limited to where you can go. When the car pops up on the map most people make a bee line for it and they know you have to get it sprayed before you get paid, so they jus blow you up at the spray shop :cry2: I do not need that kind of stress in my life. Haha oh noo you're one of those jerks! did you have a fancy house and everything? I'm living in a fairly *****y apartment atm, but I spent all my money on new clothes and a nice ride so I'm skint.

ReputationRep:
    2tru.

Okay then, how about favourite band/singer/etc?

Aw, what do you mean bad side? I've not known someone with ADHD before (I assume), I thought it just meant you can't sit still for long, haha. Ohh really? I totally wouldn't have guessed you have autism tbh, you seem fairly articulate and "normal"! Definite lottery winnah. Getting to uni and doing so well is so much more of an achievement for you despite those complications, you're doing awesome!

At that price you should buy at least five. and share them. :ninja:

I think there's only one or two spray paint shops on the map in online mode so you're limited to where you can go. When the car pops up on the map most people make a bee line for it and they know you have to get it sprayed before you get paid, so they jus blow you up at the spray shop :cry2: I do not need that kind of stress in my life. Haha oh noo you're one of those jerks! did you have a fancy house and everything? I'm living in a fairly *****y apartment atm, but I spent all my money on new clothes and a nice ride so I'm skint.
    Now that's a hard question!! Lemme give some thought to that!

That's probably more where I grew up than anything I guess! It's a variety of things, half the time I don't even know myself! I get that a lot actually, like most people generally wouldn't be able to figure out that I've got it. Or on the spectrum at least! I still have my extremely abnormal moments though.. More visible when I was a child, both in person, and online. Thanks!! :grin:

Will do!! unless I enjoy them so much!

That's not something I'd do with the garage camping, since I know people are doing something! Yeah I'm one of those beach campers!!! In my defence though a lot of people do it. Or they go there because they've got a special vehicle waiting for them.. In which case I target that specific player. On my Xbox I had the best apartment, most of the good cars plus around 3 million to spare. The reason it's so low is because I got all the griefing vehicles. E.g. the tank! Ohh and a lot of it went towards guns! As for my PlayStation I had the eclipse towers apartment with a crappy car. I was essentially dirt poor. If I get the game back there's a high possibility I won't be playing it on the same account anyway. Did they add any new clothes since around.. October/November time?

ReputationRep:
    Now that's a hard question!! Lemme give some thought to that!

That's probably more where I grew up than anything I guess! It's a variety of things, half the time I don't even know myself! I get that a lot actually, like most people generally wouldn't be able to figure out that I've got it. Or on the spectrum at least! I still have my extremely abnormal moments though.. More visible when I was a child, both in person, and online. Thanks!! :grin:

Will do!! unless I enjoy them so much!

That's not something I'd do with the garage camping, since I know people are doing something! Yeah I'm one of those beach campers!!! In my defence though a lot of people do it. Or they go there because they've got a special vehicle waiting for them.. In which case I target that specific player. On my Xbox I had the best apartment, most of the good cars plus around 3 million to spare. The reason it's so low is because I got all the griefing vehicles. E.g. the tank! Ohh and a lot of it went towards guns! As for my PlayStation I had the eclipse towers apartment with a crappy car. I was essentially dirt poor. If I get the game back there's a high possibility I won't be playing it on the same account anyway. Did they add any new clothes since around.. October/November time?
    Sure thing!

Hah, I see! As long as you keep taking your medication though it's not a problem right? Is it that you eventually intend to come off medication entirely or that you'd rather replace your current one with something else? That's good, I think! You can at least function fairly well despite it and that's hella awesome. I actually don't know anyone with autism either. Any other mental conditions you want to fess up to? :lol: I have (social) anxiety myself.

Um, no! You will share either way!
    Tesco have a deal on three large eggs for £10 I don't think I can stop myself help ;-;

O das good, I'm not a fan of these garage campers at all. Whereabouts on the beach is this place? I don't think I've never seen it. Whaaa- 3mil AND the good cars?! What are your thoughts on Xbox GTA girlfriends? jk. Get the damn game again, fool! I know they've added Valentine's themed clothes since then but not sure about much else, I didn't really pay too much attention to what was new! I bought some awesome crushed berry coloured leather pants with rips in but they match absolutely nothing else I'm so mad they cost me TEN GRAND :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Sure thing!

Hah, I see! As long as you keep taking your medication though it's not a problem right? Is it that you eventually intend to come off medication entirely or that you'd rather replace your current one with something else? That's good, I think! You can at least function fairly well despite it and that's hella awesome. I actually don't know anyone with autism either. Any other mental conditions you want to fess up to? :lol: I have (social) anxiety myself.

Um, no! You will share either way!
    Tesco have a deal on three large eggs for £10 I don't think I can stop myself help ;-;

O das good, I'm not a fan of these garage campers at all. Whereabouts on the beach is this place? I don't think I've never seen it. Whaaa- 3mil AND the good cars?! What are your thoughts on Xbox GTA girlfriends? jk. Get the damn game again, fool! I know they've added Valentine's themed clothes since then but not sure about much else, I didn't really pay too much attention to what was new! I bought some awesome crushed berry coloured leather pants with rips in but they match absolutely nothing else I'm so mad they cost me TEN GRAND :mad:
    No it's not a problem, just want to.. Be myself sometimes, even if that side is a nightmare! I'll come off it eventually! Technically no, but doctors do squabble PDD in with it. Whether that's just the name for ADHD + Autism (spectrum) idk!

Three large eggs for £10?!?!? :lolwut: I thought they'd be more expensive?

Just by the docks right near the Del Perro car park. There's steps going down towards Vespicci Beach, which a vehicle spawns around there. I definitely know it's one of the griefing ones! Never met girls on the Xbox GTA, at least from what I remember (Maybe 1 or 2).. But from what I've heard they like their cruising in the army base with their jets? I want to!! In fact I want to get it in a few weeks when I visit GAME.. But playing the game solo is depressing!! I needs me a griefing or cruising partner in crime! sad:

:lolwut: I thought the clothes were always around 1-3k?

ReputationRep:
    No it's not a problem, just want to.. Be myself sometimes, even if that side is a nightmare! I'll come off it eventually! Technically no, but doctors do squabble PDD in with it. Whether that's just the name for ADHD + Autism (spectrum) idk!

Three large eggs for £10?!?!? :lolwut: I thought they'd be more expensive?

Just by the docks right near the Del Perro car park. There's steps going down towards Vespicci Beach, which a vehicle spawns around there. I definitely know it's one of the griefing ones! Never met girls on the Xbox GTA, at least from what I remember (Maybe 1 or 2).. But from what I've heard they like their cruising in the army base with their jets? I want to!! In fact I want to get it in a few weeks when I visit GAME.. But playing the game solo is depressing!! I needs me a griefing or cruising partner in crime! sad:

:lolwut: I thought the clothes were always around 1-3k?
    Nah I can understand that, it's **** when you need to rely on medication to function as a normal adult. What's PDD? The healthcare system here is so **** at actually keeping you informed on your own health conditions tbh.

They usually are, tis an absolute bargain!

Ohh yeah!! I know where that is, I remember trying to pick up a car that spawned there or something and everyone was on me like a ton of bricks. What's griefing? Aw, I ain't got no jet. I've actually seen barely any girls on Online so far, it's mostly male dominated unless women are using male characters. I'll play with you but I only has 360, no PS. Depends if you still have your 360 and can handle the *****yness of an Xbox again! :lol:

Most are, but these leather pants r nxt lvl u get me? I have them in black too so that was another 10k down the drain. Do you know if committing crimes in online mode effects your characters looks? Cause I deff did not look like a meth head before but since I held up some grocery stores and accidentally killed a few civilians my character has what I call "meth cheek" :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Nah I can understand that, it's **** when you need to rely on medication to function as a normal adult. What's PDD? The healthcare system here is so **** at actually keeping you informed on your own health conditions tbh.

They usually are, tis an absolute bargain!

Ohh yeah!! I know where that is, I remember trying to pick up a car that spawned there or something and everyone was on me like a ton of bricks. What's griefing? Aw, I ain't got no jet. I've actually seen barely any girls on Online so far, it's mostly male dominated unless women are using male characters. I'll play with you but I only has 360, no PS. Depends if you still have your 360 and can handle the *****yness of an Xbox again! :lol:

Most are, but these leather pants r nxt lvl u get me? I have them in black too so that was another 10k down the drain. Do you know if committing crimes in online mode effects your characters looks? Cause I deff did not look like a meth head before but since I held up some grocery stores and accidentally killed a few civilians my character has what I call "meth cheek" :lolwut:
    Stands for Pervasive Developmental Disorder.. Mum tells me it's just the Autism + ADHD.. But idk!

Aye, I'll check in town on Monday!

I don't mind getting back on Xbox, but crossing between two controllers is going to be a nightmare. I'd need to see how well it functions, if at all!! This is about the only time cross play with y'all on Xbox would prove good! Just sucks that I'd probably need to start from Level 1 again, and deal with the extremely poor GUI on the Xbox :puke:. It's definitely male dominated! There's more on the PlayStation, but I think the females on Xbox are fawning over Call of Duty! Or just gave up on multiplayer!

I get ya!! I was donning the black suit with the Kuruma! Gotta be done though with the outfits, otherwise your character just looks dirt poor! My only complaint was the amount of money it costs to get griefers off your back! Had a problem when I first got the Kuruma. Was innocently (ye rite) driving around, and suddenly got ambused by a crew in a Kuruma.. Absolute nightmare getting rid of em.. In the end I distanced myself and just blew the car up! I think it only impacts how you appear on the map. Even then I think that applies only to player killing. I always thought most of the female characters looked like meth heads? Never had a problem with my character and I've robbed all the stores!

Griefing is just another word for irritating players.. Well.. I suppose I don't actually irritate players unless they have the intent on irritating others.. Or unless I'm just plain bored, then I kill the nearest person!

ReputationRep:
    Stands for Pervasive Developmental Disorder.. Mum tells me it's just the Autism + ADHD.. But idk!

Aye, I'll check in town on Monday!

I don't mind getting back on Xbox, but crossing between two controllers is going to be a nightmare. I'd need to see how well it functions, if at all!! This is about the only time cross play with y'all on Xbox would prove good! Just sucks that I'd probably need to start from Level 1 again, and deal with the extremely poor GUI on the Xbox :puke:. It's definitely male dominated! There's more on the PlayStation, but I think the females on Xbox are fawning over Call of Duty! Or just gave up on multiplayer!

I get ya!! I was donning the black suit with the Kuruma! Gotta be done though with the outfits, otherwise your character just looks dirt poor! My only complaint was the amount of money it costs to get griefers off your back! Had a problem when I first got the Kuruma. Was innocently (ye rite) driving around, and suddenly got ambused by a crew in a Kuruma.. Absolute nightmare getting rid of em.. In the end I distanced myself and just blew the car up! I think it only impacts how you appear on the map. Even then I think that applies only to player killing. I always thought most of the female characters looked like meth heads? Never had a problem with my character and I've robbed all the stores!

Griefing is just another word for irritating players.. Well.. I suppose I don't actually irritate players unless they have the intent on irritating others.. Or unless I'm just plain bored, then I kill the nearest person!
    Dang, that sucks, whatever it means! Sorry you have to deal with that. :sad:

Mmmkay!

Haha, yeah sorry! Starting from level 1 will be **** for sure but I have a fly ride and cool threads so if you hang with me I will make you look cool, k? :cool: I'm only like level 17 myself anyways. If you end up getting it, lemme know! I'm not too bothered by lack of females on Xbox tbh, I've never really got on that well with girls anyway!

Exactly! Trevor in story mode level poor. I wish there were more hair cut choices though and possibly more clothes, not sure what the selection is like for males in online mode but females is ****. Most tops look too bulky and if you wear a skirt you show off your characters ridiculous man legs. Haha, ye rite indeed. Is there ever such a thing as driving around innocently in GTA? :lol: Though I say that, last night I was definitely innocently trying to park my car all neat and proper into a parking space outside a barbers with the intention of getting a hair cut, when some jerk drove right into me, my car went flying and I ended up running over a few civilians, which lead to my mental stability going out of whack?! It wasn't even me! :sad:

My character definitely did not look like a meth head, tyvm! She had good skin before last night, now she's got a massive mark on her cheek and I'm so confused!

Haha, so basically you're a griefer! I've only killed one player in online mode before and that was cause he asked me to, for some reason.

How's your weekend going anyways?

ReputationRep:
    Dang, that sucks, whatever it means! Sorry you have to deal with that. :sad:

Mmmkay!

Haha, yeah sorry! Starting from level 1 will be **** for sure but I have a fly ride and cool threads so if you hang with me I will make you look cool, k? :cool: I'm only like level 17 myself anyways. If you end up getting it, lemme know! I'm not too bothered by lack of females on Xbox tbh, I've never really got on that well with girls anyway!

Exactly! Trevor in story mode level poor. I wish there were more hair cut choices though and possibly more clothes, not sure what the selection is like for males in online mode but females is ****. Most tops look too bulky and if you wear a skirt you show off your characters ridiculous man legs. Haha, ye rite indeed. Is there ever such a thing as driving around innocently in GTA? :lol: Though I say that, last night I was definitely innocently trying to park my car all neat and proper into a parking space outside a barbers with the intention of getting a hair cut, when some jerk drove right into me, my car went flying and I ended up running over a few civilians, which lead to my mental stability going out of whack?! It wasn't even me! :sad:

My character definitely did not look like a meth head, tyvm! She had good skin before last night, now she's got a massive mark on her cheek and I'm so confused!

Haha, so basically you're a griefer! I've only killed one player in online mode before and that was cause he asked me to, for some reason.

How's your weekend going anyways?
    Ahh it is what it is I guess. If I looked around every corner in life feeling sorry for myself then I wouldn't get very far.. That I realized after a failed relationship!

Ye ye, make me look good!! I wanna look good at level 1. Ahh I should be fine then!! I thought you'd be like a level 50 or so. But 1-30 is easily done in 2 nights! Will probably be able to tell you sometime during the week. Assuming there's no visitors anyway.. Meant to be getting new heating sometime soon!

Male clothing is alright from what I remember, but I went straight from hipster to suit wearing griefer! Don't much about the rest!

Eyy eyy, there's such a thing as innocently driving...... When you call Lester to go off radar, trying to act like a pedestrian. One of my brilliant tactics. Though admittedly, I do tend to help newer players more than target them. If they're level 50 or above then I get a bit careless with who I kill.

Ahh GTA is massively screwed like that. I'll upload a video later (if you can see them on posts). If not then basically so long as you don't directly hit the person with a weapon then anything is permitted. E.g. during one of the missions, driving under the wing of someone in a jet will make it explode killing them, without doing any damage to you. It's screwed up, but it's funny!

Ahh okay, It's possible doing illegal shiz on GTA does in fact change the player, but never noticed it on mine!

I'm guessing, he had a bounty, wanted levels or he's just a masochist.

SSDD (Same shiz different day), finish off weekly lab report, and play games, do a little bit of revision. I did manage to beat my speed run on Legend of Korra though!! I was hoping to do more, but on Thursday I found out that it isn't the Easter holiday this week. Next week is. :cry: Ohh well, hopefully they are serving nice food next week. I think they served vegetable chow mein at one point.. It looked like it anyway. How about your weekend thus far?

ReputationRep:
    Ahh it is what it is I guess. If I looked around every corner in life feeling sorry for myself then I wouldn't get very far.. That I realized after a failed relationship!

Ye ye, make me look good!! I wanna look good at level 1. Ahh I should be fine then!! I thought you'd be like a level 50 or so. But 1-30 is easily done in 2 nights! Will probably be able to tell you sometime during the week. Assuming there's no visitors anyway.. Meant to be getting new heating sometime soon!

Male clothing is alright from what I remember, but I went straight from hipster to suit wearing griefer! Don't much about the rest!

Eyy eyy, there's such a thing as innocently driving...... When you call Lester to go off radar, trying to act like a pedestrian. One of my brilliant tactics. Though admittedly, I do tend to help newer players more than target them. If they're level 50 or above then I get a bit careless with who I kill.

Ahh GTA is massively screwed like that. I'll upload a video later (if you can see them on posts). If not then basically so long as you don't directly hit the person with a weapon then anything is permitted. E.g. during one of the missions, driving under the wing of someone in a jet will make it explode killing them, without doing any damage to you. It's screwed up, but it's funny!

Ahh okay, It's possible doing illegal shiz on GTA does in fact change the player, but never noticed it on mine!

I'm guessing, he had a bounty, wanted levels or he's just a masochist.

SSDD (Same shiz different day), finish off weekly lab report, and play games, do a little bit of revision. I did manage to beat my speed run on Legend of Korra though!! I was hoping to do more, but on Thursday I found out that it isn't the Easter holiday this week. Next week is. :cry: Ohh well, hopefully they are serving nice food next week. I think they served vegetable chow mein at one point.. It looked like it anyway. How about your weekend thus far?
    Failed relationships teach you the best things in life! haha Hurts like a betch though.

Don't worry fam, I will. :cool: In two nights?!? What the heck! What missions do you do to hit those kinds of levels? I've been playing for ages (on and off tho) and I'm getting no where fast. Awesome! Ooooh nice, you will be toasty just in time for summer! heh

Suits are a'ight. Did your character have tats? Mine has a few but they don't look that great tbh. Do you know if/when there will be a GTA VI?

Wots this? Calling Lester to go off radar? What you mean? I want in! I haven't explored much of Online mode, I basically just change outfits and drive around a bit with the odd mission here or there!

Go for it, I wanna see! Hah, bugs and glitches like that can be so much fun! :lol: I might look up if it has an effect cause other than my illegal activity idk why else she suddenly looks like ****!

He had a bounty of £7000 but he kept messaging me to kill him over & over so I just did it. Is there any gain for him on that? I mean I ain't complaining cause I got 7k but still. He was following me around the map and everything. Maybe he gets off on being killed by women, haha.

Congrats on beating your speed run! Shame on the holidays not being til next week, I think it starts next week here too. Just a few more days tho, you can power through! Hope who is serving what food? :confused: Ew really? Idk bout dat. I'm a fussy eater so that sounds nasteh. My weekend has been fine so far, I didn't get to sleep til 5am cause GTA and I only got 6 hours sleep but I'm feeling fine. Somehow less sleep is better for me, the more sleep I get the more tired I am. What are you doing tomorrow? I should really get some work done but can I be arsed? :confused: That is the q.

ReputationRep:
    Failed relationships teach you the best things in life! haha Hurts like a betch though.

Don't worry fam, I will. :cool: In two nights?!? What the heck! What missions do you do to hit those kinds of levels? I've been playing for ages (on and off tho) and I'm getting no where fast. Awesome! Ooooh nice, you will be toasty just in time for summer! heh

Suits are a'ight. Did your character have tats? Mine has a few but they don't look that great tbh. Do you know if/when there will be a GTA VI?

Wots this? Calling Lester to go off radar? What you mean? I want in! I haven't explored much of Online mode, I basically just change outfits and drive around a bit with the odd mission here or there!

Go for it, I wanna see! Hah, bugs and glitches like that can be so much fun! :lol: I might look up if it has an effect cause other than my illegal activity idk why else she suddenly looks like ****!

He had a bounty of £7000 but he kept messaging me to kill him over & over so I just did it. Is there any gain for him on that? I mean I ain't complaining cause I got 7k but still. He was following me around the map and everything. Maybe he gets off on being killed by women, haha.

Congrats on beating your speed run! Shame on the holidays not being til next week, I think it starts next week here too. Just a few more days tho, you can power through! Hope who is serving what food? :confused: Ew really? Idk bout dat. I'm a fussy eater so that sounds nasteh. My weekend has been fine so far, I didn't get to sleep til 5am cause GTA and I only got 6 hours sleep but I'm feeling fine. Somehow less sleep is better for me, the more sleep I get the more tired I am. What are you doing tomorrow? I should really get some work done but can I be arsed? :confused: That is the q.
    Tell me about it!!! I needed 2 days off school just to sort myself out!

Anything and everything! Can't remember off the top of my hat, but I'll check it out when I get back in the game. It sounds incredibly fast, but when your life is as uninteresting as mine you have plenty of time! Yeah! Though the heater in my room at the moment is off since it's pretty stuffy in here.

Nope, I looked into 'em. But none of them looked any good! :sad: I'm personally predicting around 2018/2019. Bearing in mind the gap between GTA IV and V is 5 years.

Yeah he probably gets off on it! As weird as it sounds probably isn't as uncommon as you think on GTA V Online! From what I've found there's even a few games that seem like they promote it. I kid you not when I say I've seen some weird a%$ games. Some of them good.. Some of them not :confused:

After a certain level (I think it is, you can call Lester to go off radar!! There's so much fun to be had on GTA V. Like with the activities like Tennis. But they're boring with random peeps!! Main reason I stopped playing. When I wasn't griefing I liked playing modes like Deathmatch, Tennis, Golf, etc etc.

Ahh it's one of things I admittedly want to try! I've never tried it, but at first glance it looks like it's something I can eat in large quantities! I'm the sme, too much sleep just makes me worse.. I never have more than 3-6 hours sleep. If digging out the ancient Xbox doesn't prove to be hard work then I might test it. If not then probably just play games. Or do a little bit of reading.. If I can!

ReputationRep:
    Tell me about it!!! I needed 2 days off school just to sort myself out!

Anything and everything! Can't remember off the top of my hat, but I'll check it out when I get back in the game. It sounds incredibly fast, but when your life is as uninteresting as mine you have plenty of time! Yeah! Though the heater in my room at the moment is off since it's pretty stuffy in here.

Nope, I looked into 'em. But none of them looked any good! :sad: I'm personally predicting around 2018/2019. Bearing in mind the gap between GTA IV and V is 5 years.

Yeah he probably gets off on it! As weird as it sounds probably isn't as uncommon as you think on GTA V Online! From what I've found there's even a few games that seem like they promote it. I kid you not when I say I've seen some weird a%$ games. Some of them good.. Some of them not :confused:

After a certain level (I think it is, you can call Lester to go off radar!! There's so much fun to be had on GTA V. Like with the activities like Tennis. But they're boring with random peeps!! Main reason I stopped playing. When I wasn't griefing I liked playing modes like Deathmatch, Tennis, Golf, etc etc.

Ahh it's one of things I admittedly want to try! I've never tried it, but at first glance it looks like it's something I can eat in large quantities! I'm the sme, too much sleep just makes me worse.. I never have more than 3-6 hours sleep. If digging out the ancient Xbox doesn't prove to be hard work then I might test it. If not then probably just play games. Or do a little bit of reading.. If I can!
    That sucks. :sad: How old were you? My first serious relationship went through a rocky period when I was doing my A Levels and I didn't do so great as a result. I wish I could go back and tell myself to just leave it, he weren't worth shet.

I definitely have the time for it, I just don't play quite so much alone because it's boring after a time. Plus I have loads of money and shizz in story mode so I tend to play that more sometimes!

Yeah the tats aren't that great in game tbh! Aw, that's ages away! Gives me time to buy a PS4 tho.

Wow haha, now I just feel dirty and used! At least I got 7k out of it I guess. :lol: Ohh geez, really? *avoids* I wish Skyrim had multiplayer capability. Do/have you played it? (silly q?)

Off radar as in other players can't see you? :eek: I think he may have called me and told me about that but I tend to ignore what they say in Online mode cause there's so much going on with pop up notifications about jobs, people trying to blow me up, trying to put my money safely in the bank, not damage my awesome car, etc. I do like playing Tennis! And racing! I can be pretty awesome at death match but depends on the terrain! I hide out on roofs and pick people off.

Haha oh no, sounds like something to avoid if you think you'd eat large quantities of it! :lol: Idk about never more than six! I do like a good lie in some days if I don't need to be up! I usually get around eight hours on average but six is definitely the golden number for me! Nice! Good luck with the Xbox and le games! Whatchu reading? Anything fun or just revision stuffs?

ReputationRep:
    That sucks. :sad: How old were you? My first serious relationship went through a rocky period when I was doing my A Levels and I didn't do so great as a result. I wish I could go back and tell myself to just leave it, he weren't worth shet.

I definitely have the time for it, I just don't play quite so much alone because it's boring after a time. Plus I have loads of money and shizz in story mode so I tend to play that more sometimes!

Yeah the tats aren't that great in game tbh! Aw, that's ages away! Gives me time to buy a PS4 tho.

Wow haha, now I just feel dirty and used! At least I got 7k out of it I guess. :lol: Ohh geez, really? *avoids* I wish Skyrim had multiplayer capability. Do/have you played it? (silly q?)

Off radar as in other players can't see you? :eek: I think he may have called me and told me about that but I tend to ignore what they say in Online mode cause there's so much going on with pop up notifications about jobs, people trying to blow me up, trying to put my money safely in the bank, not damage my awesome car, etc. I do like playing Tennis! And racing! I can be pretty awesome at death match but depends on the terrain! I hide out on roofs and pick people off.

Haha oh no, sounds like something to avoid if you think you'd eat large quantities of it! :lol: Idk about never more than six! I do like a good lie in some days if I don't need to be up! I usually get around eight hours on average but six is definitely the golden number for me! Nice! Good luck with the Xbox and le games! Whatchu reading? Anything fun or just revision stuffs?
    Around 17 at the time. It made me fail a fair portion. But I can definitely say I don't regret it for the sake of learning experience. Like.. Getting all depressed during school I can work around.. But depressing during uni when there's debt involved! :nope:

Definitely gets boring after a while playing alone! There's only so much you can do on single player as well.

:rofl: that's one mentality that will bite you later! Given the games to be released in 2016, I'd love to see what '17 has in store!! Even the arcades are something else! Also think there's a rumour of a new PS4 coming out!

Haha!! At least you got 7k out of it!! :rofl: Well they've got ESO, but not sure if it's any good! Never played Skyrim. I was going to get it when I was on the Xbox since a few Scottish friends wanted me to get it, but they all moved to the Xbox One!

Yeah off radar as in people can't see you, only lasts for a short while. But you can change mode so that people can't kill you, and you can't kill them. I believe they made an update which prevents them from car knocking too! Not sure if it works doing car collections or not! But worth a try!

I want to get into some of the activities more, I didn't get much chance, since I'm bad at it, I'm afraid peeps will tell me I sucks!! :sad: sounds like fun!! Picking people off! I used to be superhuman with the sniper on that game.. Not sure how well I'd fare now, but provided I'm not spawn killed I'm always fine! Sniper spawn killers are lethal.. Something I experienced the hard way.

Well I say never.. But I mean very rarely.. Also just revision stuffs!! :sad:

EDIT: What other games do you have on the 360.. Just been digging to see what games I've got!

ReputationRep:
    Around 17 at the time. It made me fail a fair portion. But I can definitely say I don't regret it for the sake of learning experience. Like.. Getting all depressed during school I can work around.. But depressing during uni when there's debt involved! :nope:

Definitely gets boring after a while playing alone! There's only so much you can do on single player as well.

:rofl: that's one mentality that will bite you later! Given the games to be released in 2016, I'd love to see what '17 has in store!! Even the arcades are something else! Also think there's a rumour of a new PS4 coming out!

Haha!! At least you got 7k out of it!! :rofl: Well they've got ESO, but not sure if it's any good! Never played Skyrim. I was going to get it when I was on the Xbox since a few Scottish friends wanted me to get it, but they all moved to the Xbox One!

Yeah off radar as in people can't see you, only lasts for a short while. But you can change mode so that people can't kill you, and you can't kill them. I believe they made an update which prevents them from car knocking too! Not sure if it works doing car collections or not! But worth a try!

I want to get into some of the activities more, I didn't get much chance, since I'm bad at it, I'm afraid peeps will tell me I sucks!! :sad: sounds like fun!! Picking people off! I used to be superhuman with the sniper on that game.. Not sure how well I'd fare now, but provided I'm not spawn killed I'm always fine! Sniper spawn killers are lethal.. Something I experienced the hard way.

Well I say never.. But I mean very rarely.. Also just revision stuffs!! :sad:

EDIT: What other games do you have on the 360.. Just been digging to see what games I've got!
    That's very true, it's good to focus on the positives and learn from the experience. Better than learning it now!

Yeah, exactly! Especially at low levels. My cousin and I met some weirdo dude on GTA last night using the headsets (y? Y did we do dat??) He helped us get loads of cash but now he won't leave us alone and we made the fatal mistake of adding him on Facebook. :rofl:

Haha, true! Maaaan I know right!? I'm so excited just to see how amazing the graphics are going to be! Oh yeah! I read something about that.. A PS 4.5? Idk. I forget what it was I read. What's it all about?

All about dat moniez! though I would take weird women killing fetish guy over the weirdo we met last night any day. Aw no! Skyrim is really good, I only got it recently and started playing, sooo many side quests! It's worth a look if you ever need a game to play. I got the special master pack with all the DLC included for like £15 on Amazon. 360 tho.

The Passive mode isn't that great; they can still blow me up and find ways around it to kill me. :sad: Whats car knocking?

Aww, we can play dem! I'm pretty bad too to be entirely honest so I'm happy to fail at tennis and the like together. :lol: Sniping is so bloody fun! I'm good at it on story mode because my shooting skill is higher I think, on online mode my skills are shet. They don't seem to go up either. :confused:

Aw sads, revision is never fun to read. Do you read for fun too ever?

For 360 I have... *thinks* FFXIII and FFXIII-2, Batman Arkham City, Dishonored, State of Decay, Telltale Walking Dead, I can't remember what else... I'll have a glance in a few and if there are I forgot I'll add em to my next reply! What about you?

ReputationRep:
    That's very true, it's good to focus on the positives and learn from the experience. Better than learning it now!

Yeah, exactly! Especially at low levels. My cousin and I met some weirdo dude on GTA last night using the headsets (y? Y did we do dat??) He helped us get loads of cash but now he won't leave us alone and we made the fatal mistake of adding him on Facebook. :rofl:

Haha, true! Maaaan I know right!? I'm so excited just to see how amazing the graphics are going to be! Oh yeah! I read something about that.. A PS 4.5? Idk. I forget what it was I read. What's it all about?

All about dat moniez! though I would take weird women killing fetish guy over the weirdo we met last night any day. Aw no! Skyrim is really good, I only got it recently and started playing, sooo many side quests! It's worth a look if you ever need a game to play. I got the special master pack with all the DLC included for like £15 on Amazon. 360 tho.

The Passive mode isn't that great; they can still blow me up and find ways around it to kill me. :sad: Whats car knocking?

Aww, we can play dem! I'm pretty bad too to be entirely honest so I'm happy to fail at tennis and the like together. :lol: Sniping is so bloody fun! I'm good at it on story mode because my shooting skill is higher I think, on online mode my skills are shet. They don't seem to go up either. :confused:

Aw sads, revision is never fun to read. Do you read for fun too ever?

For 360 I have... *thinks* FFXIII and FFXIII-2, Batman Arkham City, Dishonored, State of Decay, Telltale Walking Dead, I can't remember what else... I'll have a glance in a few and if there are I forgot I'll add em to my next reply! What about you?
    Definitely!!

Ouch!! Definitely a mistake! Just wait until I sort out my Xbox. I'll help if possible. Chances are if everything goes well, I'll find myself grinding to level 100 anyway, or around that level! Don't tell me he hassles you on FB too? :rofl:

Yeah apparently the console is meant to be a complete upgrade and yeah you're reading on the right topic. I'm not sure how successful it'll be though, especially since I presume only 2-3 games released this year will push the PS4 processing to the limit. Only briefly looked at the article anyway, as it's unlikely I'll buy it.. Can't see the PS5 being released later than 2019/2020!

Haha, is he that bad?!?!? Aye when I was looking at games yesterday, I was looking into the Final Fantasy games, Skyrim and a few others!

I've always found the passive mode to be pretty good, I've gone into passive mode after someone ended up spawn killing me for half an hour because someone on here killed me! :rofl: if I do remember it wasn't possible to kill someone directly under passive mode? Like their character went transparent from what I remember! Car knocking is just knocking someone over with the car!

Shooting is one of the stats I leave as low as possible to start with, and spend all the skill points.. Or whatever they're called on the other stats!

I read for fun sometimes.. But gaming seems to consume most of that time!! Reading for revision is definitely boring as hell!! If I can get away with it I do use videos. But referencing videos isn't really good practice on our course! :sad:

From what I can remember checking last night.. I've got Blur (No idea why), Crackdown 2, Halo 3, Tomb Raider and Black Flag. The rest are either broken or not in their case! Careless times on the Xbox for me!!

ReputationRep:
    Definitely!!

Ouch!! Definitely a mistake! Just wait until I sort out my Xbox. I'll help if possible. Chances are if everything goes well, I'll find myself grinding to level 100 anyway, or around that level! Don't tell me he hassles you on FB too? :rofl:

Yeah apparently the console is meant to be a complete upgrade and yeah you're reading on the right topic. I'm not sure how successful it'll be though, especially since I presume only 2-3 games released this year will push the PS4 processing to the limit. Only briefly looked at the article anyway, as it's unlikely I'll buy it.. Can't see the PS5 being released later than 2019/2020!

Haha, is he that bad?!?!? Aye when I was looking at games yesterday, I was looking into the Final Fantasy games, Skyrim and a few others!

I've always found the passive mode to be pretty good, I've gone into passive mode after someone ended up spawn killing me for half an hour because someone on here killed me! :rofl: if I do remember it wasn't possible to kill someone directly under passive mode? Like their character went transparent from what I remember! Car knocking is just knocking someone over with the car!

Shooting is one of the stats I leave as low as possible to start with, and spend all the skill points.. Or whatever they're called on the other stats!

I read for fun sometimes.. But gaming seems to consume most of that time!! Reading for revision is definitely boring as hell!! If I can get away with it I do use videos. But referencing videos isn't really good practice on our course! :sad:

From what I can remember checking last night.. I've got Blur (No idea why), Crackdown 2, Halo 3, Tomb Raider and Black Flag. The rest are either broken or not in their case! Careless times on the Xbox for me!!
    Aw, tanks! We managed to get around 100k last night so we have enough to buy some hot new wheels with, I got to level 20 too, woop! Haha oh God, does he hassle us on Facebook... Let's just say I woke up to about five messages this morning on FB messenger asking if I slept okay, when I woke up, when we were going to play and how I was. He seemed like a nice, kind, regular dude who was helping us out so we didn't think anything of adding him, but then the cringy comments started about how "beautiful and wonderful" we are, and now the non stop messages. :rofl: You can't even block people on Xbox live, only mute them. :sad:

A complete upgrade in what sense? Like graphics and memory and the like? I don't understand the point, just focus on the 5? Yeah I think I'll avoid this one too. If it pushes the price of a regular 4 down tho, I won't complain.

Worse!! He's made an Xbox group chat for us on FB. Kill me now. :facepalm: Ooh yes yes, buy ALL the games!

I don't think they can kill me outright but they throw bombs and blow me up and run me over and stuff. :cry: I'm sure one guy sniped me last night too but could be my passive mode was disabled when I was hopping game sessions or something. Ooh right gotcha!

I'm not even sure where my skill points went, I just know my aim is **** and so is my stamina atm. I was driving around for ages and my driving skill didn't go up either. :sigh:

Hah, I can tell! I try to read quite often but it's been difficult to find the time and concentration for it lately. Yeah I bet!

Haha seriously! How long has it been since you played your Xbox?! Other games I have for Xbox are of course, Fable II and III! You can do co-op on Fable II and III so if you ever get them for Xbox let me know!

ReputationRep:
    Aw, tanks! We managed to get around 100k last night so we have enough to buy some hot new wheels with, I got to level 20 too, woop! Haha oh God, does he hassle us on Facebook... Let's just say I woke up to about five messages this morning on FB messenger asking if I slept okay, when I woke up, when we were going to play and how I was. He seemed like a nice, kind, regular dude who was helping us out so we didn't think anything of adding him, but then the cringy comments started about how "beautiful and wonderful" we are, and now the non stop messages. :rofl: You can't even block people on Xbox live, only mute them. :sad:

A complete upgrade in what sense? Like graphics and memory and the like? I don't understand the point, just focus on the 5? Yeah I think I'll avoid this one too. If it pushes the price of a regular 4 down tho, I won't complain.

Worse!! He's made an Xbox group chat for us on FB. Kill me now. :facepalm: Ooh yes yes, buy ALL the games!

I don't think they can kill me outright but they throw bombs and blow me up and run me over and stuff. :cry: I'm sure one guy sniped me last night too but could be my passive mode was disabled when I was hopping game sessions or something. Ooh right gotcha!

I'm not even sure where my skill points went, I just know my aim is **** and so is my stamina atm. I was driving around for ages and my driving skill didn't go up either. :sigh:

Hah, I can tell! I try to read quite often but it's been difficult to find the time and concentration for it lately. Yeah I bet!

Haha seriously! How long has it been since you played your Xbox?! Other games I have for Xbox are of course, Fable II and III! You can do co-op on Fable II and III so if you ever get them for Xbox let me know!
    Sweet!! Wow... I really really really can see why you'd prefer the lad with a fetish of being killed by girls!! :puke: I've added a few peeps on here and few on Xbox to Facebook and none.. NONE top that level of weird!!

Graphics and what not! I'd imagine it'd drop the regular PS4 a little bit! Given this generation has taken the affordable approach for people! I've already got those games on my shopping list for the PS3 this month.. I'm having second thoughts about getting Nights of Azure, I might keep it on hold for another month or two and see what's what at that time!

Ahh, peeps on Xbox got a habit of doing that! Doesn't help knowing that the console is well known for having a pretty hardcore player base! Chances are given that I'll only be killing on deathmatch games!

Those skills will improve in due time.. Takes around level 35 or so for everything to improve.. But don't really need em unless you go into deathmatch, or like causing players grief!

Ehmmmm.. A longg time!! I can definitely say the last time I touched the console is when I needed to remove everything off it!! Including my prized GTA rank! :cry:

I'm up for any co op game! I'll think about getting it if Nights of Azure proves disappointing! For sure! Probably Prince of Persia as well!!

ReputationRep:
    Sweet!! Wow... I really really really can see why you'd prefer the lad with a fetish of being killed by girls!! :puke: I've added a few peeps on here and few on Xbox to Facebook and none.. NONE top that level of weird!!

Graphics and what not! I'd imagine it'd drop the regular PS4 a little bit! Given this generation has taken the affordable approach for people! I've already got those games on my shopping list for the PS3 this month.. I'm having second thoughts about getting Nights of Azure, I might keep it on hold for another month or two and see what's what at that time!

Ahh, peeps on Xbox got a habit of doing that! Doesn't help knowing that the console is well known for having a pretty hardcore player base! Chances are given that I'll only be killing on deathmatch games!

Those skills will improve in due time.. Takes around level 35 or so for everything to improve.. But don't really need em unless you go into deathmatch, or like causing players grief!

Ehmmmm.. A longg time!! I can definitely say the last time I touched the console is when I needed to remove everything off it!! Including my prized GTA rank! :cry:

I'm up for any co op game! I'll think about getting it if Nights of Azure proves disappointing! For sure! Probably Prince of Persia as well!!
    Haha, seriously, it's so cringe! I've definitely learnt my lesson in regards to adding strangers from Xbox Live to FB. Never again! I have a couple of people from TSR on Facebook, that went okay! I can PM you my url if you want! You can't be any worse than the other guy! jk!

That's good, I might finally be able to get one! Though my cousins flat mate has one and she's living with him in a house share come September so I could maybe play on that when he's out, cause he has Fallout 4 and I needs to play it asap. :sad: Where do you tend to buy your games from?

Good idea! Though if we play Online together on it we would totally outnumber them and win at life and get ALL the moniez! Ugggh 35 are you kidding me? I have so far to goo! What's the highest level you got to on GTAV? Y did you remove everything?? You crazy!

Awesome! Both Fable games have amazing storylines anyways so they're great for playing even without co-op.

I have a pounding headache, damnit! :mad:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.