Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katarvi)
    Haha, seriously, it's so cringe! I've definitely learnt my lesson in regards to adding strangers from Xbox Live to FB. Never again! I have a couple of people from TSR on Facebook, that went okay! I can PM you my url if you want! You can't be any worse than the other guy! jk!

That's good, I might finally be able to get one! Though my cousins flat mate has one and she's living with him in a house share come September so I could maybe play on that when he's out, cause he has Fallout 4 and I needs to play it asap. :sad: Where do you tend to buy your games from?

Good idea! Though if we play Online together on it we would totally outnumber them and win at life and get ALL the moniez! Ugggh 35 are you kidding me? I have so far to goo! What's the highest level you got to on GTAV? Y did you remove everything?? You crazy!

Awesome! Both Fable games have amazing storylines anyways so they're great for playing even without co-op.

I have a pounding headache, damnit! :mad:
    Ahh TSR peeps are calm as hell! Got 3 of em added.. One is banned on here though! :rofl: You're more than free too! I'll check it once I'm done updating my Xbox! (Yes it works, and yes I has GTA! - Scrap that. I have Disk 1. Seems I forgot Xbox didn't have blu-ray)

I buy all my games from GAME/Amazon/Play-asia.

Ayee, I'm up for outnumbering peeps on Xbox!!! No, but doesn't take long if you're having fun doing it! The highest? My honest answer is 200, maxed all stats! :sad: probably for the best I got rid of it! I like being new again!!

Since I don't need to buy GTA, it's very much a possibility getting Fable if it's in stock!

I'm hyper.. For some god reason! Maybe med time! idk!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Binary Freak)
    Ahh TSR peeps are calm as hell! Got 3 of em added.. One is banned on here though! :rofl: You're more than free too! I'll check it once I'm done updating my Xbox! (Yes it works, and yes I has GTA! - Scrap that. I have Disk 1. Seems I forgot Xbox didn't have blu-ray)

I buy all my games from GAME/Amazon/Play-asia.

Ayee, I'm up for outnumbering peeps on Xbox!!! No, but doesn't take long if you're having fun doing it! The highest? My honest answer is 200, maxed all stats! :sad: probably for the best I got rid of it! I like being new again!!

Since I don't need to buy GTA, it's very much a possibility getting Fable if it's in stock!

I'm hyper.. For some god reason! Maybe med time! idk!!
    Calm is good! Calm is preferable to the craziness of Xbox Live people. Haha wha- why were they banned?! Huzzah! Updates take ages so I salute you! I forgot there's more than one disc for GTA. How much is it on the Store? It might be dirt cheap? Though not sure if it'd be as cheap as CEX or the like.

Ooh right awesome! I do like Amazon for games. My aunt lets me use her Amazon Prime so they arrive in no time!!

200?!? :eek: Well damn! It is good to start over, I love the feeling of a fresh new character haha. So is 200 the highest level you can reach?

Aw but now you do right?

Haha, being hyper is the best feeling though! I haven't been hyper in ages. Sad times.

ReputationRep:
    Calm is good! Calm is preferable to the craziness of Xbox Live people. Haha wha- why were they banned?! Huzzah! Updates take ages so I salute you! I forgot there's more than one disc for GTA. How much is it on the Store? It might be dirt cheap? Though not sure if it'd be as cheap as CEX or the like.

Ooh right awesome! I do like Amazon for games. My aunt lets me use her Amazon Prime so they arrive in no time!!

200?!? :eek: Well damn! It is good to start over, I love the feeling of a fresh new character haha. So is 200 the highest level you can reach?

Aw but now you do right?

Haha, being hyper is the best feeling though! I haven't been hyper in ages. Sad times.
    CeX are con artists. I'll see what it is on the marketplace!

Amazon is best IMO.. Though I usually cross check the prices of Amazon with GAME.. So I find myself buying from wherever is cheaper!

Yeah, new characters are best, and when you're on level 200 there's literally nothing to do! No.. I think the max level is probably 9999 or some crazy value like that.. I've seen level 1000-2000 but they're usually hackers/glitchers!

Aye! :sad: but I guess the games with gold I have can keep me busy in the meantime. I'll stick my gamertag in a PM once I've created it!

I love it! But the problem is I can't sit still for a single second!!

ReputationRep:
    CeX are con artists. I'll see what it is on the marketplace!

Amazon is best IMO.. Though I usually cross check the prices of Amazon with GAME.. So I find myself buying from wherever is cheaper!

Yeah, new characters are best, and when you're on level 200 there's literally nothing to do! No.. I think the max level is probably 9999 or some crazy value like that.. I've seen level 1000-2000 but they're usually hackers/glitchers!

Aye! :sad: but I guess the games with gold I have can keep me busy in the meantime. I'll stick my gamertag in a PM once I've created it!

I love it! But the problem is I can't sit still for a single second!!
    Wha-really? What do you mean? :eek:

Yep, good to shop around! GAME went bust didn't they? I mean, as in their real life stores anyway. Though I have seen a few still around. What's that all about?

I bet you will be level 200 again in no time though! 1000?!?! I can say I've never seen anyone that high, holy geez!! I'm only level 20 and feeling pretty fly!

What games are there on gold? I see it advertising that stuff all the time but I ignore it generally. Something about free games? Awesome thanks! Why Nep tho? Where the Yuna love, hmm?

Hahaha, aww! Someone need to tape you down!

ReputationRep:
    Wha-really? What do you mean? :eek:

Yep, good to shop around! GAME went bust didn't they? I mean, as in their real life stores anyway. Though I have seen a few still around. What's that all about?

I bet you will be level 200 again in no time though! 1000?!?! I can say I've never seen anyone that high, holy geez!! I'm only level 20 and feeling pretty fly!

What games are there on gold? I see it advertising that stuff all the time but I ignore it generally. Something about free games? Awesome thanks! Why Nep tho? Where the Yuna love, hmm?

Hahaha, aww! Someone need to tape you down!
    Well they buy games at really low price.. Then sell them off for like 200% the price they originally got it. Even then, you'll probably find a brand new GTA V at GAME is only £1 more than a pre-owned at CeX.

Think you're thinking of Gamestation - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamestation

Well if they do a double XP weekend or something of the sort then 200 is very easily doable. But if not, then I can't see myself getting much higher than 125 or so!

Varies. I won't be getting gold for another 2 days. This month features Borderlands, and something else.. The only area where Xbox beats PlayStation hands down. PlayStation went with the 2 free games per month.. But issue is if your PS+ runs out then they stop your license for those and any previous games permanently. Whereas Xbox has it so you can cancel Gold and you still reap the rewards!

Funny actually.. I was going to call myself Yuna Chan (Hold on.. I think I might have my main PSN ID right there if it isn't taken).. But I think I'd get a lot of hate messages calling me a Weeabo (On Xbox)! I'll probably go with a Yuna related name if I'm still playing in 2017 for definite!!

Need more than just.. Tape that's something I'll admit! Mum usually makes the joke that there's a straight jacket waiting for me!! :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    Well they buy games at really low price.. Then sell them off for like 200% the price they originally got it. Even then, you'll probably find a brand new GTA V at GAME is only £1 more than a pre-owned at CeX.

Think you're thinking of Gamestation - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamestation

Well if they do a double XP weekend or something of the sort then 200 is very easily doable. But if not, then I can't see myself getting much higher than 125 or so!

Varies. I won't be getting gold for another 2 days. This month features Borderlands, and something else.. The only area where Xbox beats PlayStation hands down. PlayStation went with the 2 free games per month.. But issue is if your PS+ runs out then they stop your license for those and any previous games permanently. Whereas Xbox has it so you can cancel Gold and you still reap the rewards!

Funny actually.. I was going to call myself Yuna Chan (Hold on.. I think I might have my main PSN ID right there if it isn't taken).. But I think I'd get a lot of hate messages calling me a Weeabo (On Xbox)! I'll probably go with a Yuna related name if I'm still playing in 2017 for definite!!

Need more than just.. Tape that's something I'll admit! Mum usually makes the joke that there's a straight jacket waiting for me!! :eek3:
    Oh that's true, I can remember selling my Sims 2 Makin' Magic expansion that cost me £20 for just £3 in my local CEX. :sad: Asshats.

Oooh! I just read up on it, apparently Gamestation and Game merged into one in 2012 and not long beyond that Game went into administration but was bought out by another company. So it's still going, I was just remembering the administration stuff. I know my local GAME closed down when it happened.

Ooh I want double XP weekend! 125 though... smh!

Oh sweet, you get to keep the game forever?! I have Gold but never looked at the free games, mebbeh I will.

Haha you fanboy! Yeah I get the feeling you might get a *tad* bit of flack for a name like that on XBL!

Woah haha are you seriously that bad?! :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Oh that's true, I can remember selling my Sims 2 Makin' Magic expansion that cost me £20 for just £3 in my local CEX. :sad: Asshats.

Oooh! I just read up on it, apparently Gamestation and Game merged into one in 2012 and not long beyond that Game went into administration but was bought out by another company. So it's still going, I was just remembering the administration stuff. I know my local GAME closed down when it happened.

Ooh I want double XP weekend! 125 though... smh!

Oh sweet, you get to keep the game forever?! I have Gold but never looked at the free games, mebbeh I will.

Haha you fanboy! Yeah I get the feeling you might get a *tad* bit of flack for a name like that on XBL!

Woah haha are you seriously that bad?! :lol:
    :yep: they do that all the time! You could sell it to them for £3, and then they'd con it off £10! Wait.. Sims?!?!? I used to love that on the PC, especially makin' magic!

Aye, some of their stores did close as a result of all their mumbling around! Aye, you'll soon see I have far too much spare time on my hands!!

Yeah.. I had an account back in 2013, which is no longer stored on the Xbox, yet I still have the games! (Saints Row 3, Crackdown, Dead Island).

Biggest one you'll find!! I tend to bite back (so to say) when I'm bitten, and I really don't like it.. Because I go overboard and let's just say I get hated on for it!

It probably sounds worse than it is in many respects.. But when I move I don't stop for a while!

ReputationRep:
    :yep: they do that all the time! You could sell it to them for £3, and then they'd con it off £10! Wait.. Sims?!?!? I used to love that on the PC, especially makin' magic!

Aye, some of their stores did close as a result of all their mumbling around! Aye, you'll soon see I have far too much spare time on my hands!!

Yeah.. I had an account back in 2013, which is no longer stored on the Xbox, yet I still have the games! (Saints Row 3, Crackdown, Dead Island).

Biggest one you'll find!! I tend to bite back (so to say) when I'm bitten, and I really don't like it.. Because I go overboard and let's just say I get hated on for it!

It probably sounds worse than it is in many respects.. But when I move I don't stop for a while!
    Cheeky. :sad: Haha, you played too?! Have you played 3 or 4? I still play 4 quite often! I love Sims so much! :yep:

Tis a shame! The only local game store near me now is literally CEX. :sigh: I kinda definitely got that impression already tbh!

Lucky!! I'm going to get all da games now! I used to really want to play Dead Island when it first came out, is it any good?

If they started it though sounds like they deserve it, no? Is it to do with your ADHD or just a character thing?

Haha that can be handy though! You could get stuff done! I'm definitely guilty of being the entire opposite, not moving enough and getting nothing done. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Cheeky. :sad: Haha, you played too?! Have you played 3 or 4? I still play 4 quite often! I love Sims so much! :yep:

Tis a shame! The only local game store near me now is literally CEX. :sigh: I kinda definitely got that impression already tbh!

Lucky!! I'm going to get all da games now! I used to really want to play Dead Island when it first came out, is it any good?

If they started it though sounds like they deserve it, no? Is it to do with your ADHD or just a character thing?

Haha that can be handy though! You could get stuff done! I'm definitely guilty of being the entire opposite, not moving enough and getting nothing done. :sad:
    I used to spend a fair amount of time on 3.. But honestly.. The days of Sims 2, nothing could beat it.. You'd never know their next expansion.. But Sims 3.. Just pretty much daily life expansions!Pets, University Life, etc etc!

Definitely worth it!! Keep an eye on that section also, sometimes they have really good ones out!! I haven't really played it much.. But it can be fun co op!! For sure!! Saying that.. Any game is really good co op IMO!!

Yeah. Though I'd say it isn't always a case of whether me biting back is warranted, but more so if what I actually say it warranted. Depends on the scenario though! To answer the second part of that question, I'd say it's more of an ADHD thing possibly. But if an argument did come up I would say it's myself.. Purely because I want to control it as opposed to using it for an excuse.. Hope it makes sense!

Ahh my excessive movement doesn't like to much getting accomplished outside the realm of thumb twiddling, or side to side head movement!

ReputationRep:
    I used to spend a fair amount of time on 3.. But honestly.. The days of Sims 2, nothing could beat it.. You'd never know their next expansion.. But Sims 3.. Just pretty much daily life expansions!Pets, University Life, etc etc!

Definitely worth it!! Keep an eye on that section also, sometimes they have really good ones out!! I haven't really played it much.. But it can be fun co op!! For sure!! Saying that.. Any game is really good co op IMO!!

Yeah. Though I'd say it isn't always a case of whether me biting back is warranted, but more so if what I actually say it warranted. Depends on the scenario though! To answer the second part of that question, I'd say it's more of an ADHD thing possibly. But if an argument did come up I would say it's myself.. Purely because I want to control it as opposed to using it for an excuse.. Hope it makes sense!

Ahh my excessive movement doesn't like to much getting accomplished outside the realm of thumb twiddling, or side to side head movement!
    Noooo! I used to think the same about 2 but I love 3 and 4 is amazing too! I wish 4 had more expansions because the ones they've released so far have been really crap! I love the daily life expansions! I really want Seasons and Pets for 4 already! :cry:

I will do! I'll take a look at it in a few actually! Any game is great that you can play with friends!

Oooh I see, yeah that makes sense! I think we all have our flaws though, nobody is perfect and there are worse things people do! I wouldn't worry about it too much! Remind me never to get on your bad side though, haha! jk

Ohh what haha?! Thumb twiddling would be good for some games then!! :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Noooo! I used to think the same about 2 but I love 3 and 4 is amazing too! I wish 4 had more expansions because the ones they've released so far have been really crap! I love the daily life expansions! I really want Seasons and Pets for 4 already! :cry:

I will do! I'll take a look at it in a few actually! Any game is great that you can play with friends!

Oooh I see, yeah that makes sense! I think we all have our flaws though, nobody is perfect and there are worse things people do! I wouldn't worry about it too much! Remind me never to get on your bad side though, haha! jk

Ohh what haha?! Thumb twiddling would be good for some games then!! :lol:
    I probably would've liked 3 more if I had the chance to play it in better quality!! As for the expansions I don't know why they haven't thought about just integrating the life necessities into a single game.. Though I suppose it's probably their idea of milking an extra £20-30 out of people!!

Exactly!! Willing to explore any co op game.. Provided it doesn't just involve running and gunning!! One game I'd love to see is something like a co op Final Fantasy.. Might seem like a silly idea.. But idk!!!

Yeah I suppose it isn't too bad! You'll be fin, same with most people I've spoken to, and enjoy speaking to! Biggest tip is not to be around when I'm offended on Xbox game chat.. Though I never go on it these days!!

Ohh it's proven to be extremely useful with the analog sticks!! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I probably would've liked 3 more if I had the chance to play it in better quality!! As for the expansions I don't know why they haven't thought about just integrating the life necessities into a single game.. Though I suppose it's probably their idea of milking an extra £20-30 out of people!!

Exactly!! Willing to explore any co op game.. Provided it doesn't just involve running and gunning!! One game I'd love to see is something like a co op Final Fantasy.. Might seem like a silly idea.. But idk!!!

Yeah I suppose it isn't too bad! You'll be fin, same with most people I've spoken to, and enjoy speaking to! Biggest tip is not to be around when I'm offended on Xbox game chat.. Though I never go on it these days!!

Ohh it's proven to be extremely useful with the analog sticks!! :rofl:
    Ohh yeah, the graphics on 3 were pretty amazing and you had to have quite a good PC to fully appreciate it. I agree, at least put Seasons in the base game.. Seasons are natural! But yeah, they can get an extra few bucks for selling it separately so why not?

A co-op FF would be amaazing! I wonder how it would work though, since in FF games you mostly play pre-made characters. GTA and Fable and the likes at least there is a degree of individuality about the characters you play!

Haha oh right gotcha, at least you got your own back tho, literally if someone offended me on XBL I would likely just take it. :lol: Do you still have your Xbox headset?

I can imagine! :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Ohh yeah, the graphics on 3 were pretty amazing and you had to have quite a good PC to fully appreciate it. I agree, at least put Seasons in the base game.. Seasons are natural! But yeah, they can get an extra few bucks for selling it separately so why not?

A co-op FF would be amaazing! I wonder how it would work though, since in FF games you mostly play pre-made characters. GTA and Fable and the likes at least there is a degree of individuality about the characters you play!

Haha oh right gotcha, at least you got your own back tho, literally if someone offended me on XBL I would likely just take it. :lol: Do you still have your Xbox headset?

I can imagine! :lol:
    Yeah the problem I had was I had a laptop! I would've thought they'd at least have that in the game!!!

I'd probably go ahead and guess a non-turn-based combat system quite like Type-0, or XIV, and each player has control over a single member in the party! I suppose XIV can be played co op to an extent.. But when it comes to dungeons and trials you still need other players, or just a pretty large co op game!

I suppose.. But it still comes at the expense of potentially destroying the enjoyability for other players! If I can hold back, I do! Just not a nice atmosphere I create.. People are always welcome to stay! As it stands I don't think so, but I'm popping into town tomorrow to get the game, then getting gold towards the end of the week. I'll probably get a cheap gameware headset if I can in a week or so to last me until I can get a proper headset! :grin:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah the problem I had was I had a laptop! I would've thought they'd at least have that in the game!!!

I'd probably go ahead and guess a non-turn-based combat system quite like Type-0, or XIV, and each player has control over a single member in the party! I suppose XIV can be played co op to an extent.. But when it comes to dungeons and trials you still need other players, or just a pretty large co op game!

I suppose.. But it still comes at the expense of potentially destroying the enjoyability for other players! If I can hold back, I do! Just not a nice atmosphere I create.. People are always welcome to stay! As it stands I don't think so, but I'm popping into town tomorrow to get the game, then getting gold towards the end of the week. I'll probably get a cheap gameware headset if I can in a week or so to last me until I can get a proper headset! :grin:
    Oh shoot, yeah, it's not the best for most laptops I'd imagine! I had my PC made especially to handle it. :lol: *fool* You'd think!

That sounds really good, I would play the feck out of that! Co-op in large groups stresses me out, I'm not sociable enough to be able to handle the pressure of it. :cry: I do love MMOs but I hate the necessity for group work.

I understand! :yep: People on XBL may not care too much, they mostly seem crazy anyway! Tonight we had a definite 12 yr old following us around that kept joining our chat party and it was weird and awkward and he wouldn't leave us alone. :lol: Nice, nice! They do a cheap one for about £5 on Amazon but they might be cheaper in GAME possibly! Don't forget the Cadbury Easter Eggs when you're in town, pls. :heart:

ReputationRep:
    Oh shoot, yeah, it's not the best for most laptops I'd imagine! I had my PC made especially to handle it. :lol: *fool* You'd think!

That sounds really good, I would play the feck out of that! Co-op in large groups stresses me out, I'm not sociable enough to be able to handle the pressure of it. :cry: I do love MMOs but I hate the necessity for group work.

I understand! :yep: People on XBL may not care too much, they mostly seem crazy anyway! Tonight we had a definite 12 yr old following us around that kept joining our chat party and it was weird and awkward and he wouldn't leave us alone. :lol: Nice, nice! They do a cheap one for about £5 on Amazon but they might be cheaper in GAME possibly! Don't forget the Cadbury Easter Eggs when you're in town, pls. :heart:
    I'm alright with it, but if it requires going in teamspeak which is what raiders want then I try my best to make up an excuse!Aye, it isn't too bad on the text chat, but dealing with voice chat is harsh! :sad:

Yeah they're pretty crazy!! Friend from school gets really angry when he dies on the Xbox! Think he wakes the neighbours up.. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest though!

Ah I'll get it from Amazon if it's that cheap!! I only had time to check GAME last night and all I could find was an £11.99 headset! Wouldn't worry about that, already got money for that saved

ReputationRep:
    I'm alright with it, but if it requires going in teamspeak which is what raiders want then I try my best to make up an excuse!Aye, it isn't too bad on the text chat, but dealing with voice chat is harsh! :sad:

Yeah they're pretty crazy!! Friend from school gets really angry when he dies on the Xbox! Think he wakes the neighbours up.. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest though!

Ah I'll get it from Amazon if it's that cheap!! I only had time to check GAME last night and all I could find was an £11.99 headset! Wouldn't worry about that, already got money for that saved
    Ahh no same, I never go on the headset with people in MMOs, I would be torn apart I think it's far too scary. Even talking on the chat gets me anxious. I prefer avoiding people entirely.

Hahaha really? Who can get that pissed off at dying in a game! :lol: Though saying that I probably could in the right circumstances! I kept getting blown up again last night, and I was on Passive Mode. :sad: I had to keep calling the insurance to get my car back over & over.

Pfft, 11.99 is steep! I think mine is the £5 one from Amazon and it works great! Hurts my ears though, I think I must have big ears.

ReputationRep:
    Ahh no same, I never go on the headset with people in MMOs, I would be torn apart I think it's far too scary. Even talking on the chat gets me anxious. I prefer avoiding people entirely.

Hahaha really? Who can get that pissed off at dying in a game! :lol: Though saying that I probably could in the right circumstances! I kept getting blown up again last night, and I was on Passive Mode. :sad: I had to keep calling the insurance to get my car back over & over.

Pfft, 11.99 is steep! I think mine is the £5 one from Amazon and it works great! Hurts my ears though, I think I must have big ears.
    I really don't blame you on that front!! I'd happily play MMO with a single person and talk over Skype than have a bunch of people talking. I tried FF XIV last night and it's still disgusting!!

You'd be surprised!! I don't think you fully understand what he's like though, he goes full on nuclear over the mic!! Aww!!! I've just gone and got myself GTA so if I do remember I'll be visiting game for a £10 voucher tomorrow to get XBL with!! So we have ambush em!!!

Yeah definitely is! I tried looking this morning and found one for £6!! Which is the standard one that looks nice!!

Ahh my ears are sensitive as anything!! I was on the bus earlier.. An old one that keeps making rattling sounds! Got off the bus early since it was driving me nuts!! :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    I really don't blame you on that front!! I'd happily play MMO with a single person and talk over Skype than have a bunch of people talking. I tried FF XIV last night and it's still disgusting!!

You'd be surprised!! I don't think you fully understand what he's like though, he goes full on nuclear over the mic!! Aww!!! I've just gone and got myself GTA so if I do remember I'll be visiting game for a £10 voucher tomorrow to get XBL with!! So we have ambush em!!!

Yeah definitely is! I tried looking this morning and found one for £6!! Which is the standard one that looks nice!!

Ahh my ears are sensitive as anything!! I was on the bus earlier.. An old one that keeps making rattling sounds! Got off the bus early since it was driving me nuts!! :hmmm:
    Yeah same! One or two people I actually know or are comfortable with is enough tbh! Ohh no, is it worse than XBL?

Haha oh noo, I would avoid that like the plague, no need to get that frustrated tbh!! Did you make a new Microsoft account when you started your XB back up? You can get a 30 day free trial of Gold if you sign up with a new Microsoft account. Idk if you have though!

Ah, does the job so that's good! :yep:

Ooh no old busses are gross! I can't stand loud sudden noises, they stress me out. How was your trip to town?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah same! One or two people I actually know or are comfortable with is enough tbh! Ohh no, is it worse than XBL?

Haha oh noo, I would avoid that like the plague, no need to get that frustrated tbh!! Did you make a new Microsoft account when you started your XB back up? You can get a 30 day free trial of Gold if you sign up with a new Microsoft account. Idk if you have though!

Ah, does the job so that's good! :yep:

Ooh no old busses are gross! I can't stand loud sudden noises, they stress me out. How was your trip to town?
    :yep: As for XBL.. I'd say yeah it can be! If you're bad at a game on Xbox nobody seems to care unless you try and mouth! But because with FF it's significantly affecting other peoples play, they tend to speak up and just have no sense of restraint or sense whatsoever!! You could make a training party, and you'd always get the one person that expects the entire group to be pro!! Just ruins the atmosphere!! If you can find a good group then it's amazing! Otherwise worst gaming experience!

Tell me about it!! It's sometimes funny.. But then it gets too ridiculous IMO!! I'll check it out now, see what it says. But from what I recall it doesn't work due to you wanting a new Xbox. I used to do it back in the Instincts Predator days!!

Yeah provided it does the job I'll be fine!! :grin:

Ah went in for a few hours to finish off some project work, which 3/4 the people turned up! After that went into game and got GTA.. It did specify £9.99 online, but costs a little more in the store itself. Didn't mind though, as it means tomorrow I can get online!!!! :grin: aside from that.. I'd say tiring more than anything!! :yawn: Did you do much today?

ReputationRep:
    :yep: As for XBL.. I'd say yeah it can be! If you're bad at a game on Xbox nobody seems to care ubless you try and mouth! But because with FF it's significantly affecting other peoples play, they tend to speak up and just have no sense of restraint or sense whatsoever!! You could make a training party, and you'd always get the one person that expects the entire group to be pro!! Just ruins the atmosphere!! If you can find a good group then it's amazing! Otherwise worst gaming experience!

Tell me about it!! It's sometimes funny.. But then it gets too ridiculous IMO!! I'll check it out now, see what it says. But from what I recall it doesn't work due to you wanting a new Xbox. I used to do it back in the Instincts Predator days!!

Yeah provided it does the job I'll be fine!! :grin:

Ah went in for a few hours to finish off some project work, which 3/4 the people turned up! After that went into game and got GTA.. It did specify £9.99 online, but costs a little more in the store itself. Didn't mind though, as it means tomorrow I can get online!!!! :grin: aside from that.. I'd say tiring more than anything!! :yawn: Did you do much today?
    Ooh really? That's good to know though! I'm not the best at GTA and my cousin is really new to it so sometimes we can suck and when we're in a group mission and we're not contributing much it can feel ****. :lol: I'm not that bad though, it's when a stressful situation comes up I panic and end up dying cause I can't handle it! Sucks about FFXIV! Maybe it's slightly better on a different platform? The people I mean!

Hmm, you have to have a new Xbox to make it work? That would suck! I guess it would be wide open to abuse otherwise though.

Well done on getting some project work done! More productive than my day has been! Sucks about GTA, what the heck. Why they lyin' 4?!? Woop, awesome!! I'm poor again now because I spent all my money on a new apartment and resprayed my car, it looks shet though, it's meant to be "Galaxy Blue" (my favourite!) but it just looks black in most lighting on the game. I haven't done much today! I visited my dad, took my dog for a walk and had dinner!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.