Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Had sex with mums friend, worried she'll tell Watch

Recently I hooked up with a older woman I met through a dating app, it was mainly for sex but we ended up becoming good friends, hanging out drinking, it feels very comfortable as we both don't want anything serious. One night meeting up with her she asked me what my mum thinks about me visiting her, I explained I haven't told her, I never do unless I get into a relationship with a girl, so she asked me to show her a photo. I showed and she saids she knows her saying my mums name, saying they're close friends.

It's freaked out a bit now and got thinking I don't want to get this any deeper. I'm worried that she'll tell my mum what we've been doing. I highly doubt my mum would approve on this because of the age difference. I rarely don't want what to do, I don't want just disappear from this woman because I don't want to be nasty. What should I do? It's just coming incomfortable for me now. Also the sex is good between us so won't be able to get it as often if I clear off.

ReputationRep:
    nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    it was mainly for sex but we ended up becoming good friends
    Stopped reading there...rookie mistake son.

You may want to cut off all contact as soon as possible.

ReputationRep:
    Dw she's probably on mumsnet right now making a thread:

'Had sex with friends son, worried he'll tell'

ReputationRep:
    Would you tell a close friend that you've been shagging their daughter?

I highly doubt she'll say anything.

Fair play if you're really just bragging about nailing your Mum's mate.

ReputationRep:
    Nice.

ReputationRep:
    Next week on: stuff that never happened.....

ReputationRep:
    Fail troll.

ReputationRep:
    Nice

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Threaten her so she wont tell , loooooool (I watch waaaaay 2much dramas)

ReputationRep:
    How old are you and how old is she?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reaver Daniels)
    Yes, women are typically more discreet about sex than men anyway. Men tend to blab more. She'll probably feel more awkward than you do and keep it to herself.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Errrr what?

Women are horrific! Men tend to lie to boost their ego (so may even boast the woman being hotter naked than they actually are). Women can be brutally honest! My mates who are girls would always gossip, sometimes even via text while still in bed with the bloke!
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    If she's that good a friend, then how come you don't know about her?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Recently I hooked up with a older woman I met through a dating app, it was mainly for sex but we ended up becoming good friends, hanging out drinking, it feels very comfortable as we both don't want anything serious. One night meeting up with her she asked me what my mum thinks about me visiting her, I explained I haven't told her, I never do unless I get into a relationship with a girl, so she asked me to show her a photo. I showed and she saids she knows her saying my mums name, saying they're close friends.

It's freaked out a bit now and got thinking I don't want to get this any deeper. I'm worried that she'll tell my mum what we've been doing. I highly doubt my mum would approve on this because of the age difference. I rarely don't want what to do, I don't want just disappear from this woman because I don't want to be nasty. What should I do? It's just coming incomfortable for me now. Also the sex is good between us so won't be able to get it as often if I clear off.
    Man up and tell her honestly how you feel so she will understand. No matter how old she is, still the fact that she is a woman she needs that kind of respect.

ReputationRep:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C1BCAgu2I8

ReputationRep:
    Also unless your mama is a nun, why would she care?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethereal World)
    Dw she's probably on mumsnet right now making a thread:

'Had sex with friends son, worried he'll tell'
    I really enjoyed this comment. Perfect!

ReputationRep:
    That awkward moment when you remember her chatting to your mum in primary school

ReputationRep:
    Nucdevthinksheknowsetherealbutre al...histh o.brosb4hoes

ReputationRep:
    This isn't your fault I see because you didn't know that guy first who is your mums nearest one. You should explain everything to her hope she will understand your pain.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 11, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.