Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello wonderfully helpful people!

I need to send off the PN1 student finance form and in section 11 it says to fill out your bank account details but I haven't as yet set up a student account.

Should I just put in the account details of the account I have now?

Also, can anyone recommend a high interest account to put the student loan in, if I want to be cheeky and put the loan in there instead?

Apologies if it's been answered before.
    Any suggestions are much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TELEPATHICTUBBY)
    Hello wonderfully helpful people!

I need to send off the PN1 student finance form and in section 11 it says to fill out your bank account details but I haven't as yet set up a student account.

Should I just put in the account details of the account I have now?

Also, can anyone recommend a high interest account to put the student loan in, if I want to be cheeky and put the loan in there instead?

Apologies if it's been answered before.
    Any suggestions are much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    Put your current account number in - you can always change details like that later. And you can always have the loan paid in there and move it into your student account / high interest account.

Smile accounts have high interest .. But I haven;t chosen my high-interest one yet so not really researched it!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eternalsunshine)
    Put your current account number in - you can always change details like that later. And you can always have the loan paid in there and move it into your student account / high interest account.

Smile accounts have high interest .. But I haven;t chosen my high-interest one yet so not really researched it!!
    Oh your sure you can change it later? Thanks eternalsunshine! Will look into that Smile account.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TELEPATHICTUBBY)
    Oh your sure you can change it later? Thanks eternalsunshine! Will look into that Smile account.
    100% sure.

Firstdirect are offering £35 at the moment for opening a regular current account

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.