Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hipocrit)
    Nothing in my opinion, however in my opinion most religion is deplorable. I really want to try a ouija board sometime, if only to see if i am at all freaked out. :eek:
    I personally don't see anything wrong with messing around with stuff like that - mostly as I don't believe in it. If anyone is truly offended by satanism I apologise, but please don't call me a *psycho* just for being interested in religion.
    In response to being called immature - since when has curiosity been considered immature? Religion fascinates me and I'll be damned if it's immature to be interested.
    I find religion interesting too. I researched satanism a while back because it sounded interesting and found that there really wasn't anything wronge with it. It just has a stigma associated with it because of christianity

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, apparently it has little to do with the Christian satan at all, and is more to do with taking actions yourself, self-righteous, vigilante type arrangement "having the right to stop someone doing something that can harm me" etc. Had a friend who was very much into the weird.
    I'm glad that you lot aren't criticising normal magic, though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShadowStorm)
    Yeah, apparently it has little to do with the Christian satan at all, and is more to do with taking actions yourself, self-righteous, vigilante type arrangement "having the right to stop someone doing something that can harm me" etc. Had a friend who was very much into the weird.
    I'm glad that you lot aren't criticising normal magic, though
    I am a wiccan so I wouldn't criticise white magic, it worries me that satanists do conduct black magic but I think that each person has to live with the consequences of their actions what ever they may be. I think that people who use black magic will have to suffer the rule of three but that is just what I believe it could be wronge.

ReputationRep:
    they got some weird stanic stuff on the extra DVD from the blair witch project two film.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randdom)
    I am a wiccan so I wouldn't criticise white magic, it worries me that satanists do conduct black magic but I think that each person has to live with the consequences of their actions what ever they may be. I think that people who use black magic will have to suffer the rule of three but that is just what I believe it could be wronge.
    witch!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randdom)
    I am wiccan too, hence my point. I agree with you, but I still enact karma spells ("grey" magic) if someone has done something that vulgar. That is only for extreme cases.
    I know someone who knows someone... (friend of a friend you might say) who practises black magic. The way she knows her spells have worked is when she gets her own 'bad luck' karmic retribution on herself. When something bad happens to her because of her own spell, she knows it's worked.

Scary creepy, though. Wouldn't touch the stuff with a ten-foot barge pole. I once picked up a book on black magic, it's quite intense stuff. Whtie magic is much more healing/protection/flowers and faeries.

(Original post by keithy)
    witch!
    What's your point?

ReputationRep:
    OMG
    black magic is evil
    Its done a lot in west Africa and if u lot have seen what i've seen u'd shudder at even sayin the word black magic.
    I cant even put inti words what i saw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keithy)
    witch!
    YUP AND PROUD OF IT!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    We should have a wiccan pride parade I'm sure we could rally support.

If i was any religion i would be Buddhist....makes most sense to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShadowStorm)
    We should have a wiccan pride parade I'm sure we could rally support.
    That would be fun

If you had one i'd end up joining probably, it's not like i have anything else to do...

ReputationRep:
    im into the whole lot,
    tarrot, palmistry, dream interpitation, medditation, hex's curses and bindings i havent done yet (ppl aint pissed me off enough), grey and white magic.
    i have the means and soforth to do them its just never been worth it to suffer karmic retribution.

and yes if u arnt prepared to live the full spiritual life, then dont dabble at all!!
    this stuff is very dangerus and is real!

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=polljk]im into the whole lot,
    tarrot, palmistry, dream interpitation, medditation, hex's curses and bindings i havent done yet (ppl aint pissed me off enough), grey and white magic.
    i have the means and soforth to do them its just never been worth it to suffer karmic retribution.
    QUOTE]

Anyone seen my Wellingtons?

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.