Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Penis size is making me depressed...don't know what to do anymore. Watch

I'm just going to give it to you guys straight... my penis hasn't grown since I was 12 and i'm now 17... is around 2 inch flop, 4 inch erect, my foreskin is so tight I can't pull it over the head of my penis, and my penis all in all just looks weird...

This is stopping me from having any kind of relationship, which isn't good because I find it hard enough to get a girl too like me because I look hideous...I would go to the doctor to get it checked, but my anxiety of being judged is literally so bad it would be impossible, I would have a mental breakdown...I'm so scared, I don't know what to do, i'm scared because of these genuine thoughts of suicide, I have a will to live so I keep telling myself it will get better, all these issues will subside but I honestly can't see that happening as my anxiety is so bad right now.

You want to know what makes it worse? The fact all of my friends have lost their virginity and their waiting on me, it's kind of like all eyes on me kind of thing. My penis has always been small, so a few years back my mum asked "hows it going down there" and I told her all size issues subsided and I am confident in my penis, but ofcourse that was an absolute lie, so I can't tell her now can I...

I'm so stuck I don't know what to do, there is no other way out of this, sex may seem something little to you, but i'm 17...it's a big deal to me, I don't want to be that friend that turns 20 and is still a virgin, as my friends will judge me... I'm so stuck...

Ontop of all that, it's making me so bitter, I have a constant envy of people who have regular penises and are confident in using them, I hate people who may seem care free...

I've even been told straight off of numerous women, size does matter...I want to enjoy these teenage years but I just can't, its ****ing awful

ReputationRep:
    I'd say go to your doctor, the sooner you do the sooner you can talk it out with someone and find out what you can do and where to go from there

Hi, I have had many experiences with lots of penises (don't resent me please).
    You'll be surprised at how many people have 4inch penises- I've seen quite a few in my time. I would go and see your doctor about the foreskin thing but they might tell you to get circumcised. One of my friends had the same issue and using baby oil and massaging it really helped him and now it's no longer tight (apparently- i don't really understand how this worked for him).Also you'll be surprised how many guys have foreskin issues. I've been with at least 3 guys who cant pull the foreskin over the head.. and they tell me not to and it's fine. In terms of losing your virginity don't worry about it. I'm at uni and there are so many virgins here. One of my friends is a virgin and is 31 and he wants to have sex but is waiting for the right girl. Counselling might help you with anxiety - also if you want to tell someone about the issue but are worried how they might react - write it down and give it to them and then discuss it.
    Perception is key here. Once you feel comfortable enough go to your doctor or tell someone you trust. It takes time but it's worth it. At the end of the day it's only a penis and life goes on (though I understand it is distressful for you at the moment). If you want me to message you privately to discuss more let me know.. Generally the aim of this post is to try and help you feel like you are normal.

ReputationRep:
    Lol who cares about your friends judging you? Just tell them you're waiting after marriage :lol:

ReputationRep:
    all friends will make fun of you for having a two inch flop ya ****in' reprobate

just editing to say I'm not sorry mr shitforbrains

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Hi, I have had many experiences with lots of penises (don't resent me please).
    You'll be surprised at how many people have 4inch penises- I've seen quite a few in my time. I would go and see your doctor about the foreskin thing but they might tell you to get circumcised. One of my friends had the same issue and using baby oil and massaging it really helped him and now it's no longer tight (apparently- i don't really understand how this worked for him).Also you'll be surprised how many guys have foreskin issues. I've been with at least 3 guys who cant pull the foreskin over the head.. and they tell me not to and it's fine. In terms of losing your virginity don't worry about it. I'm at uni and there are so many virgins here. One of my friends is a virgin and is 31 and he wants to have sex but is waiting for the right girl. Counselling might help you with anxiety - also if you want to tell someone about the issue but are worried how they might react - write it down and give it to them and then discuss it.
    Perception is key here. Once you feel comfortable enough go to your doctor or tell someone you trust. It takes time but it's worth it. At the end of the day it's only a penis and life goes on (though I understand it is distressful for you at the moment). If you want me to message you privately to discuss more let me know.. Generally the aim of this post is to try and help you feel like you are normal.

Hi,

Thank you for that, reading it cheered me up slightly but this whole issue is just like one big cloud following me around, its absolutely awful. I think speaking to somebody would help, and if I could do it anonymously that would be fantastic as that would irradicate all judgment, if the offers still open i'd love to speak to you, just to how much penis size matters in your perspective.

(Original post by flipflap)
    all friends will make fun of you for having a two inch flop ya ****in' reprobate

just editing to say I'm not sorry mr shitforbrains
    Why on earth do you think I created this post? I know I will be judged...I'm looking for ways around it though.

ReputationRep:
    As a women, I say penis size doesn't matter what so ever. I would never judge a romantic or sexual partner on something as irrelevant as that, and you have nothing to worry about

ReputationRep:
    I'm very happily involved with a guy that is definitely smaller than you are, it definitely does not have to be some life-ruining thing.
    I would maybe try talk to a doctor about the foreskin issue though?

And when it comes to sex and that kind of thing as long as you are happy to do other things to please her I can't imagine she'll mind too much.
    Best of luck!

ReputationRep:
    hii, im sorry your feeling like this :console: honestly dont worry about it, a girl is not the right girl for you if you disclose your insecurity and she runs a mile. you wouldnt want to be with a girl like that, if a girl truly loved you then she would love you for you and wouldnt care about it

ReputationRep:
    You're going to get girls who care and those who don't care.

If you're overweight (fat) then your belly can often cover the base of your penis so it would be beneficial to lose some weight, not only will this make your penis look longer but also healthier.

I think once you finally get laid you will realise it doesn't really matter, are you even that bothered if you pleasure a girl during sex or not? There's plenty of other ways to do it if you are. Just go out and get a shag and you will be fine. At least you have something to work with down there, think of the guys with micropenises....how do they cope.

ReputationRep:
    1) Insecurities are a waste of time; especially when its about something you can't change.
    2) Your friends will tease you no matter what. Putting so much importance on it and taking it to heart is damaging. Don't be so consumed about what others think.
    3) A girl hasn't even seen it yet, how can you be so sure your insecurities are substantiated?
    4) Penis size varies greatly. Feelings of inadequacy are useless considering the huge number of men that definitely exist whom have smaller penises than yours.
    5) Virginity is hugely stigmatized - don't buy into that crap.
    6) Don't take high school too seriously.
    7) Use these experiences as a way to make yourself a stronger person mentally.

ReputationRep:
    Everything I was going to say has been summed up really well by all the above posts so I'll just say I'm really sorry that you've been feeling so down about this. I think so many men share that exact insecurity because there are constant comments and jokes being made about it all the time. It's such a shame that in our society and the media that so much pressure is put on every single part of our bodies looking a certain way. As a girl, I can honestly say a sexual partners penis size has barely even crossed my mind. A lot of girls wouldn't even notice and just get on with it! When you're really lost in the moment with someone, it's not even something that matters. For some people, too big can be painful and uncomfortable! I definitely think it sounds as if this issue isn't a physical one for you and more a psychological one. Well done on taking the first step to getting over this! You are totally normal and OK!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If you put it in a vice and then take a few steps backward it'll stretch it out, pls believe this is tried and tested method :yep:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 24, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.