Suggestion Box 2 Watch

This discussion is closed.
LH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
I can appreciate that the mods want to stop amg's constant complaining but the suggestion box is a good idea, so let's have another one but this time without the whinging.
ƒlå®è®
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
What about, something like a member of the month thing, for the person who helps other people most. This may make people help other people more .

Just a suggestion
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
I can appreciate that the mods want to stop amg's constant complaining but the suggestion box is a good idea, so let's have another one but this time without the whinging.

good idea.

my forum clock is wrong- and nothing i try can make it change.

oh and ive on longer got a page 1..2...3 link at the bottom of threds.

love Katy ***
LH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by ƒlå®è®)
What about, something like a member of the month thing, for the person who helps other people most. This may make people help other people more .

Just a suggestion
Good idea, and they can have 'member of the month' under their name with thier status title.
ƒlå®è®
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
yeah. What do ya think d,
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
I think we should have more smileys available because they really brighten up the forum! I dunno if that's possible but if it is, please consider it!
AllergicToFairydust
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
I think we should have more smileys available because they really brighten up the forum! I dunno if that's possible but if it is, please consider it!
I have written a FAQ on this - it was a sticky until d or someone else unstuck it! Do a search for "Avatars and Custom Pic/Signatures"
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ƒlå®è®)

Just a suggestion
We already have this system with the reputations right?
kizzie
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Adhsur)
We already have this system with the reputations right?
do peopel actually use that a lot then? cause i've not even noticed it till now...

xx

kizzie
AllergicToFairydust
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by kizzie)
do peopel actually use that a lot then? cause i've not even noticed it till now...

xx

kizzie
I do use it...when I need to say sorry for something!
Chicken
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I think having a member award is a good idea, but maybe of the week or fortinight, cos a month is quite a long time.
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Chicken)
I think having a member award is a good idea, but maybe of the week or fortinight, cos a month is quite a long time.
lets not overburden d tho, he might not have time to do it every week
AllergicToFairydust
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
lets not overburden d tho, he might not have time to do it every week
good point - I'm still waiting for a reply from a pm I wrote..d is very busy as the solo admin.

I have heard of forums which have an admin and vice admin. The vice admin has all the responiblity of a mod but part of the admin's one too.

But I highly doubt d would wanted to share his job...it must be very rewarding (at times).
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
indeed, has anyone else noticed the little arrows on the 1st page have moved from this \/ to this>?
Chicken
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Sorry i know d must work really hard to keep this up and running. You could always have it as a few members picked out every fortnight, and a poll run or something, so it is other members who chose. However it could end up biased. I was only making a suggestion - this is the suggestion box after all!!!
AllergicToFairydust
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
indeed, has anyone else noticed the little arrows on the 1st page have moved from this \/ to this>?
Now, I have.

BTW Where is Kates...I haven't seen her lately.

EDIT- grrr it isn't my day for indigo.
kizzie
Report 15 years ago
Sorry i know d must work really hard to keep this up and running. You could always have it as a few members picked out every fortnight, and a poll run or something, so it is other members who chose. However it could end up biased. I was only making a suggestion - this is the suggestion box after all!!!

god... that could be horrible.. imagine having the weekly popularity contests...
:-(
not my idea of fun... sorry.......

xx

kat
CR3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
god... that could be horrible.. imagine having the weekly popularity contests...

xx

kat
yes i agree...people might also become stuck up and it will become to competitive...

CR
Chicken
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

xx

kat
Yeah i suppose thats what it would turn into if there was a poll...ok bad idea!!! Sorry!!!
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
no need to be sorry! i am sure d appreiated ure input! oh btw, mods can fix polls so it might not work!

kts not online
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (78)
19.31%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (163)
40.35%
Nope, not that interesting (163)
40.35%

Watched Threads