Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am currently in the first year of my business administration diploma and will be looking to go to uni next september, I want to study international business and marketing, ideally in Germany as firstly, I want to avoid tuition fees, and secondly I can speak the German, and have friends who live there. Can anybody help me in how I can actually go about this? I'm pretty much clueless about how to apply to a uni abroad, and how to sort out things like accommodation and such, if anybody could help in any way, that'd be great!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Your first port of call should be the www.study-in.de/en website which has lots of information on what courses are available, how to apply, how to find accommodation etc. I don't think many German universities have student accommodation, most students rent privately (www.wg-gesucht.de/en is a good site to find flat shares).

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! Very helpful!

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.