I am studying MSc Management (General) in an university in the UK and it is time for me to start thinking about my dissertation proposal.
However, I am completely lost and I would like your opinion!
I want in my topic and my analysis to combine my previous degree in electrical engineering..
I have some ideas but I'm not sure in which direction to look exactly.
Below, I present you my favorite parts from m MSc and from my undergraduate degree:
Favorite parts from MSc:
- Managing operations in the manufacturing & service sector
- Performance management
- Virtual organisation (e-management, e-innovation)
- Managing capacity, supply chain, quality
- Designing and developing services, products and delivery services
- Measuring productivity and performance, and techniques for improvements.
Favorite parts from my undergraduate:
- Automated systems and production lines
- Managing construction
- Website building and developing
I am looking forward to your answers and your help on choosing the right topic.
Thank you in advance!
Turn on thread page Beta
Dissertation topic help! watch
- Thread Starter
- 10-03-2016 12:57