I like my flat/coursemate

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I m in my first year at uni and over time, I ve started to develop feelings for my flatmate (who also happens to be on my course). The problem is we re quite good friends and I don t want to risk ruining that friendship and making it awkward between us if I say something. I also get very mixed messages from her, like she ll laugh at lots I say and she ll hold my hand and touch my hair n stuff. What do I do, time is running out!
RacerBoy
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You should continue with her doing the same things she like.
username1623349
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
That all seems flirty, in what way is that a mixed message? If you like her then tell her; if the friendship is "ruined" by that then clearly the bond wasn't that strong anyway.

Your options are simple: either tell her and ask her on a date, or don't.
Greedoshotfirst
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Go for it mate, what is the worst that can happen?
Airmed
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Me and one of my flatmates are in a relationship. I know people will say 'don't do it cause you live together etc' but it's close to the end of the year. If you feel like something potential can happen, go for it!
luminarychild
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Are you willing you take that risk though?

I think she really likes you so go for it?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (298)
84.42%
No (55)
15.58%

Watched Threads