Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What exactly are admission tutors looking for in a personal statement on an LPC application form? Are there things that admission tutors particularly like to see in a personal statement? If you're currently studying the LPC or have already completed the course, what did you say in your personal statement?

ReputationRep:
    I studied at the College (now Uni) of Law. I forgot all about having to do a personal statement until you brought it up in this thread.

I would write something along the lines of: I got law degree. I gonna study. I have money to pay for course.

That should be sufficient to get you in.

ReputationRep:
    GDL / LPC providers aren't typically interested in what makes you good for them apart from your wallet. They are not like universities in that regard.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.