Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Can you ever see yourself "settling down" and having kids? Watch

I can definitely myself settling down and having children.

In fact, it's something I'm kind of looking forward to, although not for a long while yet. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah one day.

ReputationRep:
    Not really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    replace with cats and you've probably described my future
    Where do I feature then pls? Me you and kitties would be perf!!

(Original post by Ethereal World)
    Have you seen where clicking on 'original post' in your quote of Zarga leads? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    Have you seen where clicking on 'original post' in your quote of Zarga leads? :lol:
    Hahahahaha yessssss but I just edited it.

ReputationRep:
    you're included as part of the pussy :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    LMAO I'm dying. :toofunny:

I really wish that wasn't funny and I could pretend to be triggered by the objectification but it is.

Who is cuter- me or my kitty?

Lol gurl you are pathetic for going on Anon and trying to bait BL with your stupid crap.

If it's a joke then drop it because it isn't funny.

If it isn't a joke then seriously why would anyone choose a cowardly baiter over someone beautiful and amazing like BL ?! loooolll. :rofl:

:fight: :flutter: :fight:
    Ermm....

Tis kinda like when you reserve something in a shop. You need to go pick it up otherwise they'll put it back on the shelf for someone else :ahee:

I'm basically saying that nothing's set in stone yet. Plus he'll never know who I am so that 'cowardly baiter' thing doesn't even come into it

This is one of the few genuinely funny things I've seen all week, I hate to admit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ermm....

Tis kinda like when you reserve something in a shop. You need to go pick it up otherwise they'll put it back on the shelf for someone else :ahee:

I'm basically saying that nothing's set in stone yet. Plus he'll never know who I am so that 'cowardly baiter' thing doesn't even come into it
    The thing is indeterminate is not stupid. If this is a side of you he will spot that and not be keen on someone so bitter and cowardly.

And re not knowing who you are-that's what you think.

The thing is indeterminate is not stupid. If this is a side of you he will spot that and not be keen on someone so bitter and cowardly.
    Chill, I know what I have to do :yep:

And re not knowing who you are-that's what you think.
    I'm certain of it Thing is, he knows so many girls on TSR so he won't be able to identify me as "the anon on that thread"

ReputationRep:
    Chill, I know what I have to do :yep:

I'm certain of it Thing is, he knows so many girls on TSR so he won't be able to identify me as "the anon on that thread"
    It doesn't matter whether he knows you or not. The point is that stop being such a rude person and accept the fact that he's mine cos he is. We like each other. Hate girls who keep their eyes on someone else's man. Sort yourself out.

You are clearly showing no respect for him by saying he wouldn't know you with that emoji. He knows who his lady is and that's me. Now stop trying cos it won't work.

(Original post by BrokenLife)
    It doesn't matter whether he knows you or not. The point is that stop being such a rude person and accept the fact that he's mine cos he is. We like each other. Hate girls who keep their eyes on someone else's man. Sort yourself out.

You are clearly showing no respect for him by saying he wouldn't know you with that emoji. He knows who his lady is and that's me. Now stop trying cos it won't work.
    Whatever :hand:

Your little thing won't even last for a few months, let alone a year or several years

It's gonna end eventually and I'll be waiting

ReputationRep:
    Whatever :hand:

Your little thing won't even last for a few months, let alone a year or several years

It's gonna end eventually and I'll be waiting
    Oh my, such can be jealousy. You're so insecure. Its actually insane. May you become more secure in terms of your confidence.

That 'whatever' in response to my comment about respecting Indeterminate shows just how shallow and disrespectful you are towards him. For me, I've always wanted his respect first and now I've got both, his respect and love too.

Keep waiting for nothing, babes.

Oh my, such can be jealousy. You're so insecure. Its actually insane. May you become more secure in terms of your confidence.

That 'whatever' in response to my comment about respecting Indeterminate shows just how shallow and disrespectful you are towards him. For me, I've always wanted his respect first and now I've got both, his respect and love too.

Anon 3 stop :/ Broken Life and Indeterminate are fabulous together
    gonna blow my own horn here but...
    i crush on BL (which she knows and respects) but because i respect HER and her relationship with Indeterminate i would never do anything about it. Just let them be happy together obs u can't help crushing on someone but be respectful about it...

http://static.celebuzz.com/uploads/2...awrence-10.gif

i crush on BL (which she knows and respects) but because i respect HER and her relationship with Indeterminate i would never do anything about it. Just let them be happy together obs u can't help crushing on someone but be respectful about it...
    Yeah but they'll never actually be "together" so.....

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much.

Much respect.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but they'll never actually be "together" so.....
    You don't know so stop assuming.

Not even bothering with you no more. I have a standard that I like to maintain and you have gone far too below that.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 21, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.