Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

can a desi girl date a black man? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    It's also wrong on sea level, GCSE level and Primary level.

Just so many levels.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unamujercaliente)
    No, it's just you and your buddies here are weird...lol. I don't know why I cannot post this, but then all of your friends can..possibly Asperger's on your part...but then cool.
    I'm deeply confused as to who you're referring to when you say "buddies".

Aspergers?

Okay matey, when you learn to actually form a sentence I may be able to comprehend what you're saying better, until then goodbye, I have work to do!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    I'm deeply confused as to who you're referring to when you say "buddies".

Aspergers?

Okay matey, when you learn to actually form a sentence I may be able to comprehend what you're saying better, until then goodbye, I have work to do!
    Because for some weird, odd and most likely pathetic reason, you single me out for posting this like that guy somebodybody or whoever did. If you provide a reason why it's wrong for me to do so, then fine. If not, I'll continue to laugh at you.

ReputationRep:
    like is it taboo?
    Yes, it is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BristolFresher15)
    Yes, it is.
    that's nice...and? haha...I like how the girls can post this, and I cannot....dude, or either Asperger's or you don't get it..cool. I don't care, I'm gone.

ReputationRep:
    that's nice...and? haha...I like how the girls can post this, and I cannot....dude, or either Asperger's or you don't get it..cool. I don't care, I'm gone.
    I just posted to test my theory of you being a troll by answering your question with a very simple yes or no.

Thank you for proving my theory.

Ignore this thread guys - proven troll.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BristolFresher15)
    I just posted to test my theory of you being a troll by answering your question with a very simple yes or no.

Thank you for proving my theory.

Ignore this thread guys - proven troll.
    No, but then if you dictate how I can express myself, or who says what, I will give you my wrath...if some girl whom you reckon is pretty or cute can post this, then so can I. But then I don't think you're very decent, so this is why I posted this way.

ReputationRep:

like is it taboo?
    Not compatible unfortunately.
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: png Capture.PNG (176.1 KB)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gr8wizard10)
    i'm black and my gf is indian idk if that's desi or not

although she did tell me her mum is racist towards black ppl

on the one hand, i don't want myself to be a reason that could negatively affect her relationship with her mum & on the other i don't understand what i've done to invoke such a hatred (or dislike) dependent on the severity of racism.

i haven't robbed thaaaat many ppl :rolleyes: jk
    Aren't u Somali tho? That's a bit different.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oilfreak1)
    Aren't u Somali tho? That's a bit different.
    i'm not somali, no

i'm from tanzania

ReputationRep:
    i'm not somali, no

i'm from tanzania
    Oh yeah full on racism then :/. I honestly find it disgusting how they'll accepts a desi waster over an accomplished black guy.

Also as a Muslim am sickened by Muslim desis that will take a non-Muslim desi over a Muslim black, and use religion as the excuse.

Sorry man wish our community was different you're gonna get a lot of ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oilfreak1)
    Oh yeah full on racism then :/. I honestly find it disgusting how they'll accepts a desi waster over an accomplished black guy.

Also as a Muslim am sickened by Muslim desis that will take a non-Muslim desi over a Muslim black, and use religion as the excuse.

Sorry man wish our community was different you're gonna get a lot of ****.
    i guess there has to be a generation to battle the racism

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely not! If you do, you'll burn in desi-black intermixed hell for all eternity.

ReputationRep:
    It would only be taboo to racists and you really don't need to worry about the opinions of racists

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Samosa)
    Are you going to be mean to everyone who replies? :indiff:
    Literally made me die! Goodness! Your posts haha

ReputationRep:
    i guess there has to be a generation to battle the racism
    I agree but doubt it will be our generation maybe the one after, but again doubt it the racism is pretty deep-seated.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 11, 2016
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.