Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! I just got an offer from my top choice uni, Ravensbourne, for animation but I'd like to do a foundation year first 'cause I think it'd really help me improve my skills before heading on to do animation. If I want to change to the foundation year is that possible? Would I just have to call them and ask or...? I'm really stressed about this, sorry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stephramos)
    Hey guys! I just got an offer from my top choice uni, Ravensbourne, for animation but I'd like to do a foundation year first 'cause I think it'd really help me improve my skills before heading on to do animation. If I want to change to the foundation year is that possible? Would I just have to call them and ask or...? I'm really stressed about this, sorry!
    Nobody but they can tell you this. Call and ask them.

ReputationRep:
    Regarding foundation year you do a little bit of everything so art, graphics etc (i think you spend the first term trying out all the courses) and then the second two terms doing what you pick.

I have a friend who's studying animation and he seems to be loving it
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi Stephramos,

I am an animation student from Ravensbourne, in terms of your enquiry I have passed it on to management who relayed back to me.

It should be possible to make a transfer, you should contact admissions [email protected]

stating your UCAS number and full name and the course you have been accepted onto to which is BA Animation.

Hope this helps
    Jay

ReputationRep:
    Hello!

I was just wondering, as I have been given a place on the foundation course I'm just wondering when we receive information on the date and time of enrolment as well as what we need to take to enrolment.

Thank you!
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hello!

I was just wondering, as I have been given a place on the foundation course I'm just wondering when we receive information on the date and time of enrolment as well as what we need to take to enrolment.

Thank you!
    Hey stephramos,

Here is a list of the enrolment deadlines on the website. (Click Here!)
    The dates might change so check from time to time. Please make sure to read the information on this page carefully.
    Click Here for Contacts page.

Hope this Helps
    Kay

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 5, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.