Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

"Everyone hates me because I'm Muslim" Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    :fyi: led*
    Ta, always doing that! Only realised it was spelt that way in the last year or so tbh

(Original post by Oblivion99)
    She is made isolated in a society dominated by whites who influence and vilianise our media culture?
    She has my sympathy, but this has nothing to do with race or undue villainisation by the mainstream (indeed they have been bending over backwards to do the reverse of late)

Whats her part?
    See above regarding the Islamic doctrine. She has a choice as to whether she buys into retrograde norms/partakes in antisocial practices or rejects these things (although admittedly not much of a choice, in most Muslim familes/communities)

Spoiler:
    Show
    36% of young Muslims in Britain think apostates should be killed | Source

She was born a muslim
    You just said she self-identifies as Muslim and according to Islam we are all born Muslims anyway

England is a land which has long reigned with the Bible which has more repulsive verses
    Not sure about more repulsive, but certainly the Bible is far from perfect in similar respects. The difference is that hardly anyone takes it literally, let alone believes it is the indisputable word and command of God. The primary, and distinguishing, problem is fervent, dogmatic, and quasi-fanatical adherence among a sizeable portion of the Muslim community - added to a number of other, interwoven difficulties..

Spoiler:
    Show
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    It's an uphill battle when you consider the fundamentals where Islam in the West is concerned:

• Fundamentally incompatible religious, and (associated) ethno/sectarian-cultural commandments/values/norms
    • The fervent and dogmatic adherence to related tenets displayed by the majority of Muslims (outwardly 'moderate' or not)
    • Xenophobia and/or a divisive/inhumane ‘them and us’ attitude displayed on both sides (discrimination, segregation, alienation, predation etc)
    • Disparate language, lands, heritage, and stages of ideological evolution (pre-reformation – religious vs. post-enlightenment – secular, clash)
    • 45% of Muslims believing that Western Civilisation is out to destroy Islam, not helped by historic Western foreign policy | Source
    • The historic record (see Al-Andalus, and various subsequent flashpoints between Islam and other cultures around the world, for reference)

(Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    I can't stand Islam but tbh if someone left you because of religion over personality then that is disgusting as hell
    The two are inexorably linked

Because people (wrongly) now associate Islam with terrorism. It's really sad, but it's true. People assume Muslims must accept or condone terrorism, when really the vast majority of Muslims hate what ISIS/similar groups are doing. For people to turn on your friend 'because of Paris' is absolutely ridiculous, and really sad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HAnwar)
    Right so if someone hates you for who you are, YOU'RE the one that should change?
    Makes sense.
    Yes, you should change if they hate you because you believe in fairy tales.

(Original post by HAnwar)
    You're hating the action not the person.
    No not just the action but also the person who continues to it, due his arrogance etc

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, so one of my friends had told me to upload this thread, "hated because I am muslim":

"Im just an ordinary prepubescent self-identified Muslim, who currently attends Secondary School. I have a lot of friends from many ethnicity, backgrounds and I get on with everyone. However a lot of people treat me differently because I am Muslim and I just don't get it. What have I done wrong. I respect other peoples beliefs, cultures and considering I went to an Catholic primary school my parents even encourage me to go Mass. But I just don't get it. Im honestly a really humble person, but why am I defined by my religion and why is there so much hostility towards me. It makes me upset and depressed as I have lost alot of friends since the Paris attacks".
    I know i have bowed not even debate with Muslims any more but you asked a question so i will truthfully answer it. People including myself view Muslims as hatred. Muslims have caused so much panic in the middle east. I am going to give you insight on something a Muslim has told me. And i will show you my response...

Them:You should have all been holocausted Bloody infiedels all should die in hell !Exterminate the westerners, annihilate the infidels, eradicate the infidels, holocaust the infidels! Every infidel must be destroyed root and core in the harshest methods possible! hail ISIS and exterminate every last infidel off the face of the earth! Exterminate infidels, exterminate more infidels, there is nothing more amusing than a heap of infidel corpses!!!! If a ISIS militant didn't kill a infidel then then he has wasted that day! infidels are not human beings!!

http://www.createdebate.com/debate/s...ands#arg700631

Me: Your the reason that people dislike your kind saying and making debates like this is the exact reason i do not like you. I dislike your people more than anything and i will go to hell for hating your people. God told me to love everyone but i have no love for Muslims. Muslims are a disgrace to this planet. Your disgusting animals. Your all going to the underground with your 72 lesbian prostitutes. Your all saints and need to die the same way you treat people like me. Your evil minded people not worthy of the dust on the ground. Your all hypocritical animals.

http://www.createdebate.com/debate/s...slam#arg698279

I am sorry i am not trying to offend you and i am not saying you have the same views but when most Muslims i meet in person and online have that type of view i am only given that Muslims are mean filthy hating people.

ReputationRep:

Is the area you live in multicultural ?

ReputationRep:
    loling at the atheists who came on here and still tried to find a way to blame the victim. Get a life you nerds

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AliRizzo)
    loling at the atheists who came on here and still tried to find a way to blame the victim. Get a life you nerds
    Who are you talking about???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NathanAllen)
    Who are you talking about???
    Was originally talking about Anon but I've just seen your post, so you can go onto that list too.

Also, it's *you're* you bloody imbecile. Pretty sure I've contracted cancer from reading your post.

ReputationRep:
    Was originally talking about Anon but I've just seen your post, so you can go onto that list too.

Also, it's *you're* you bloody imbecile. Pretty sure I've contracted cancer from reading your post.
    Well good i hope you have cancer. And thanks but no thanks i am not a atheist. I am an agnostic theist so lets get it right. I'm not a nerd for telling the OP why people hate and dislike him so much and if he can not take what i said than he is the one that needs to get a life. I have a life that Muslims want to deem to hell so yeah i have the right to say what i say.

ReputationRep:
    Well good i hope you have cancer. And thanks but no thanks i am not a atheist. I am an agnostic theist so lets get it right. I'm not a nerd for telling the OP why people hate and dislike him so much and if he can not take what i said than he is the one that needs to get a life. I have a life that Muslims want to deem to hell so yeah i have the right to say what i say.
    OK laddy, don't forget your appointment with the psychiatrist tomorrow afternoon yah?

ReputationRep:
    OK laddy, don't forget your appointment with the psychiatrist tomorrow afternoon yah?
    Thank you so much i almost forgot about my appointment. LOL

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, so one of my friends had told me to upload this thread, "hated because I am muslim":

"Im just an ordinary prepubescent self-identified Muslim, who currently attends Secondary School. I have a lot of friends from many ethnicity, backgrounds and I get on with everyone. However a lot of people treat me differently because I am Muslim and I just don't get it. What have I done wrong. I respect other peoples beliefs, cultures and considering I went to an Catholic primary school my parents even encourage me to go Mass. But I just don't get it. Im honestly a really humble person, but why am I defined by my religion and why is there so much hostility towards me. It makes me upset and depressed as I have lost alot of friends since the Paris attacks".
    Than why even make this thread if you're not??? I am not contradicting myself. I hate Muslims beliefs i hate how filthy their beliefs are if you only knew half of what Muslims have said and done to me.

Than why even make this thread if you're not??? I am not contradicting myself. I hate Muslims beliefs i hate how filthy their beliefs are if you only knew half of what Muslims have said and done to me.
    Please, you're not this unique and monotonous being that "Muslims" want a have a go at, but you're the filthy person with stereotypical and biased views who seriously needs to take a good look at the world. How "filthy" their beliefs are, there is 1.6Billion of them worldwide, we have our own English men settling into their countries (i.e the Middle East, Egypt, Bahrain). I lived in Bahrain for 5 years, a muslim countries which still lives under Shariah, and it was the best 5 years of my life because I was explosed to an Islam that preached peace, not hate, and were welcoming in every aspect of my stay there.

ReputationRep:
    Well good i hope you have cancer
    Spoiler:
    Show

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Because people (wrongly) now associate Islam with terrorism
    Spoiler:
    Show

the vast majority of Muslims hate what ISIS
    Any statistical evidence to back this up? (bearing in mind that the vast majority of Muslims are Sunni, and that, according to polling, over 1 in 5 Muslims in the UK alone [that's c.650,000 people, living among us] relate to/support those who go to fight/join ISIS in Syria)

(Original post by Death Grips)
    Yes, you should change if they hate you because you believe in fairy tales
    I believe in the tooth fairy. Should they hate me too? :sad:

No not just the action but also the person who continues to it, due his arrogance etc
    Not as simple as that famalam; it's a highly oppressive/threatening ideology - anyone thinking about leaving it puts their life/family life at risk

there is 1.6Billion of them worldwide
    Doesn't have any bearing on the nature of their ideology, particularly not when you consider the sociocultural landscape of the regions concerned - sadly most have yet to join us in the 21st century

I lived in Bahrain .. under Shariah .. best 5 years of my life .. were welcoming in every aspect of my stay there
    Sure, if you're into retrograde norms and laws, and prepared to live under them/observe their culture, customs, and religion. Otherwise, you'll find them not so welcoming. I'm sure the ancient English Lords of old were similarly hospitable, to those who knelt before them.. but none of us are interested in going back to the Dark Ages, and we shall not kneel, as serfs, or infidels, before anyone. No Sir!

ReputationRep:

it dosent matter if the whole world is against u as long as u have your faith in allah do the right think be kind to people even if they hate u and u do your best inshallah they will treat u kindly if not dont worry allah is by your side any queries lemme know

ReputationRep:
    Please, you're not this unique and monotonous being that "Muslims" want a have a go at, but you're the filthy person with stereotypical and biased views who seriously needs to take a good look at the world. How "filthy" their beliefs are, there is 1.6Billion of them worldwide, we have our own English men settling into their countries (i.e the Middle East, Egypt, Bahrain). I lived in Bahrain for 5 years, a muslim countries which still lives under Shariah, and it was the best 5 years of my life because I was explosed to an Islam that preached peace, not hate, and were welcoming in every aspect of my stay there.
    Good for them. Their bible what ever it is called teaches hate and calls upon people to disown and kill all infidels. Their religion is nothing but hatred towards anyone that is not Muslim are goes against their beliefs.

Says the person who claims his religion is right and polytheist are wrong. Sweet irony.

Easiest thing to do would be to lie about being a muslim, or simply not let anyone know that you are. For those that already know you are a muslim, just tell them you converted to an atheist or something.

ReputationRep:
    Tell your blessed friend that Allah challenges those that he loves, only person she needs to impress is Allah tell her keep her head up high and love her religion because she is truly blessed and guided to the beautiful path of Islam and In'sha'allah jannat. These people are not her friends!!!!! And when she grows up a bit she will learn that impressing these fake people and these fake friends are really not important. I literally have one friend who I love and trust and that's all I need! Salaam may Allah make this hardship easy for her In'sha'allah

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 14, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.