Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boygenious)
    It's carbaminohaemoglobin. Carboxyhaemoglobin is carbon monoxide and haemoglobin.
    Yeah thats what I put I just typed it wronge

ReputationRep:
    still think those essays were more nasty than any of the ones i have seen on other synoptics!

ReputationRep:
    all dese leaks sukk man!!!....tel u da truth id neva giv £1000 for a paper!!!!.....i herd dat da police hav stopped da enquiry on da P2 paper coz dey go it nt a crime 2 reviese on da net..so dey dnt c ny crime.....dey onli found out da bio leak last nite....sum college in harrow gt robbed n den dey sell da papers 4 1000 pounds....hu evas behind has prob earned a few buks :mad: ......i found da paper ok....da pest quest woz bit iffy....i did da 1st essay question...talkin bout Carbon Dioxide, Lactic Acid, urea dat kind of stuff....read all ur posts nw i tink i shud of dun da plant quest ....but oh wel...i jus hpe i did gd in ma cwk!!!

ReputationRep:
    i thought it was nasty. apart from the 1st question cus i remember being really annoyed tht genetic crosses nd stuff didnt come up in 5B cus they're nice :-) so was glad they gave us tht, but the other stuff, icky, especially the essay which i totally messed up.

ReputationRep:
    Itz funny how itz nearly alwayz Edexcel paperz gettin stolen!!
    But dis paper wos not wat I expected, I mean it was all nealry unit 5!
    N da essayz..at least give us one like the role of carbohydratez o suttin!

ReputationRep:
    if you think about it, there are probably far more peopel taking edexcel across the nation then other boards which may be harder to do in terms of the syllabus and their appraoch to exams. so say, if lots of schools take edexcel then there will alwasy be somewhere and something that does get leaked eventually. so i would just say its bad luck on edexcel... its the kind of people they are providing for that steal the paper.

i think i messed up with the homo and the hetero. didn't read properly about the ladybirds because its just too much for me to take under the heat of the exam.

i think i had forgotten that the synoptic essay requires you to link 2 units together so i will loose marks there.

also i forgot that i could've included ruminants and methane gas as a waste product

OH WELLLLL

ReputationRep:
    think i messed up with the homo and the hetero. didn't read properly about the ladybirds because its just too much for me to take under the heat of the exam.
    I think I did the same as you. It was a simple paper when you think about but I messed up the essay.

Can't believe I revised the cardiac cycle, knew what every part of the brain did and knew every stage in the reproduction of flowering plants and then the test paper was basically on unit 5.

Why have the never asked a question on reproduction in flowering plants?!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    i acutally mentioned the cardiac cycle in my essay
    I did the other question about plants. I think it is right to mention the cycle. I'm just annoyed at the other question (or lack of) on the paper.

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.