Turn on thread page Beta

Dentistry- Dentistry or Dental hygiene and therapy? Do i have a chance? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm very interested to apply for Dentistry or Dental Hygiene and Therapy but i cannot decide which one is best suited to me. I was wondering if i even have a chance of getting into either courses at uni? (For September 2017)I'm doing volunteer work at the maxiofacial department at my local hospital, and hopefully some work experience in a general practice. I like the look of Cardiff, Leeds and Queen Mary London, but im not entirely sure yet.
    My GCSESs are:
    Geography - A*
    Maths- A
    Further Maths - A
    Dual science award- A A
    RE -A
    PE-A
    Business and Economics- A
    PDC-A
    English Language -B
    English Literature-B
    French-B
    I am currently in my first year of A levels doing; Chemistry, Biology, Geography as well as EPQ on oral disease. Im predicted AAB for as leels and an A*/A for my EPQ.
    Many thanks

ReputationRep:
    Go for dentistry and do dental hygiene and therapy as your back up. Try get predicted grades up to AAA or it may limit your choices

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.