Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Dentistry- Dentistry or Dental hygiene and therapy? Do i have a chance? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm very interested to apply for Dentistry or Dental Hygiene and Therapy but i cannot decide which one is best suited to me. I was wondering if i even have a chance of getting into either courses at uni? (For September 2017)I'm doing volunteer work at the maxiofacial department at my local hospital, and hopefully some work experience in a general practice. I like the look of Cardiff, Leeds and Queen Mary London, but im not entirely sure yet.
    My GCSESs are:
    Geography - A*
    Maths- A
    Further Maths - A
    Dual science award- A A
    RE -A
    PE-A
    Business and Economics- A
    PDC-A
    English Language -B
    English Literature-B
    French-B
    I am currently in my first year of A levels doing; Chemistry, Biology, Geography as well as EPQ on oral disease. Im predicted AAB for as leels and an A*/A for my EPQ.
    Many thanks

ReputationRep:
    Go for dentistry and do dental hygiene and therapy as your back up. Try get predicted grades up to AAA or it may limit your choices

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.