Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DMcGovern)
    Oooooh babawunga she's burned you so hard you may never get out of the ICU

But seriously, stop being an SJW.
    Can't tell if sarcasm or not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babawunga)
    I'm not calling them for backup, I'm calling them to laugh at your utter cringeworthy stupidity.
    Stupidity because I got a word wrong when you have been unable to type no more than simple sentences,no facts or sources and dismiss those that do. You're what people call a sheep,just follow the crowd or act big online to gain popularity

You've yet to actually say anything constructive about the topic other than typing basic one liners

ReputationRep:
    You refused to read an educative piece of information on the basis that it was published and written by someone with views different to yourself.
    "Educative". No.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by generallee)
    You just want to get into her half Levantine, half Neapolitan knickers.

Nothing against that, and good luck and everything, but have you thought that she wouldn't EVER stop talking?

Even during the dastardly deed?
    I have no words for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    I have no words for you
    That's never stopped you before!

As the song has it you've got "more rabbit than Sainsburys."

ReputationRep:

You appear to be very agitated by my presence on this thread,not that I care

ReputationRep:
    Well, here's a thing. I just got an email from my accountant saying I owe yet ANOTHER $15k in taxes for 2015 on top of the eye-watering sum I've already paid. As much of this money is going to pay for Trudeau's refugees from God knows where and to support Canada's "First Nations" I feel I have a tight to appropriate their culture.

Therefore if I want to dress up as a red injun I damn well will. If in the meantime they want to appropriate my culture (which broadly speaking means thanklessly working 70 hour weeks year after year and handing over most of my money to the government) they're welcome to it. I'll swap places with them. I'll sit around drinking all day and they can do this ****.

ReputationRep:

I do love a bit of Chas n Dave.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Howard)
    Well, here's a thing. I just got an email from my accountant saying I owe yet ANOTHER $15k in taxes for 2015 on top of the eye-watering sum I've already paid. As much of this money is going to pay for Trudeau's refugees from God knows where and to support Canada's "First Nations" I feel I have a tight to appropriate their culture.

Therefore if I want to dress up as a red injun I damn well will. If in the meantime they want to appropriate my culture (which broadly speaking means thanklessly working 70 hour weeks year after year and handing over most of my money to the government) they're welcome to it. I'll swap places with them. I'll sit around drinking all day and they can do this ****.
    I'm sorry,what culture is this to only be working 70 hours a week?

ReputationRep:
    I do love a bit of Chas n Dave.
    Good spot.

I didnt know Chas n Dave made it over to Canada. And I doubt anyone else on the thread has ever heard of them!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador

Taxes is another word for Usury, which is actually illegal.

http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=509

ReputationRep:
    I think it's called the "sucker" culture.

ReputationRep:
    I think it's called the "sucker" culture.
    And where can it be exclusively found?

ReputationRep:
    Good spot.

I didnt know Chas n Dave made it over to Canada. And I doubt anyone else on the thread has ever heard of them!
    I know all their songs. Down to Margate; The Sideboard Song, Love Song, Give me a London Girl.......
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador

Canada's First Nations number nearly 1.5 million.
    Way to go at overgeneralising a mass of different cultures' daily lives as "sit(ting) around drinking all day".

How do you work 70 hour weeks? The maximum allowed by Ontario is 48. What's your occupation?

48 hours in a week is the maximum in the UK and most Commonwealth nations.

ReputationRep:
    And where can it be exclusively found?
    I wouldn't say exclusively but predominantly. In Canada it's the white man's burden. We work 70 hour weeks; First Nations sign on for welfare. That's just the way it is.

And now that imbecilic French schoolmaster Prime Minister (Prime Numpty more like) is swamping the country with more foreigners that we are expected to house and provide for.

ReputationRep:
    Way to go at overgeneralising a mass of different cultures' daily lives as "sit(ting) around drinking all day".

How do you work 70 hour weeks? The maximum allowed by Ontario is 48. What's your occupation?

48 hours in a week is the maximum in the UK and most Commonwealth nations.
    I'm an independent contractor (self employed LTD company) so I'm not bound by employment legislation.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't say exclusively but predominantly. In Canada it's the white man's burden. We work 70 hour weeks; First Nations sign on for welfare. That's just the way it is.

And now that imbecilic French schoolmaster Prime Minister (Prime Numpty more like) is swamping the country with more foreigners that we are expected to house and provide for.
    So you're generalising immigrants as a whole now?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I'm an independent contractor (self employed LTD company) so I'm not bound by employment legislation.
    Ahh right.
    Construction is it?

ReputationRep:
    Well, take a tour of Regina, the armpit of Canada, one of these days. I've not seen one working yet. We even import Filipinos to work in Tim Hortons because the First Nations can't stay sober long enough to make a cup of coffee.

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.