Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would you rather be in a zombie or a vampire apocalypse? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Asking because I've just watched a few episodes of the Walking Dead and I am inspired

ReputationRep:
    Zombies = constant 24/7 risk.
    Vampires = only risk during hours of darkness and can be kept at bay perfectly well through judicious use of crosses, garlic and the fact that they're not allowed to enter your house.

Vampire apocalypse sounds a lot more livable.

Edit: I'm well aware of the futility of applying logic to such circumstances. Shush.

ReputationRep:
    What kind of specifications are you talking about for the apocalypses? Its hard to get a judgement without saying what kind of vampires or zombies you are talking about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aria Enoshima)
    What kind of specifications are you talking about for the apocalypses? Its hard to get a judgement without saying what kind of vampires or zombies you are talking about.
    I'm talking typical vampires (avoid garlic and daylight etc)

As for zombies, just the Walking dead ones- you get bitten you die and come back as a zombie.

ReputationRep:
    Vampires for sure.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Are we talking zombie-like vampires with no self-control?

Because if we're talking Count Dracula-like figures, then I would surrender myself to the vampires and become one of them :lol:
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    vampires as I eat tonnes of garlic, always make sure to carry some sort of religious text and I generally cant be asked going out at night (also vampires cant enter anywhere unless you invite them)
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Zombies are easier to kill so zombie

ReputationRep:
    A zombie apocalypse is one I'd feel more qualified to deal with.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)

As for zombies, just the Walking dead ones- you get bitten you die and come back as a zombie.
    Walking-dead zombies all the way.

They said that they are to stupid to clim ladders. All you have to do is finding a large building and destroying the first floor stairs. (It's much more effective than living in a farm or a prison. They are so stupid in this series. smh.).

ReputationRep:
    I don't see how it'd matter - I'd be dead within a day anyway.

I'd honestly rather just die

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't aware that vampires were subject to trespassing laws

ReputationRep:
    Vampires. At least if they turn me into a vampire too, I can bite other people and suck their blood :sexface: Being a zombie is just lame, you just walk around :erm: and look nasty :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    Zombie

too much of a fan of the walking dead
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Zombie. I have no brain for them to eat so I'd be safe whereas if it were a vampire apocalypse, I have plenty of blood for them to feast on.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)

What if I was in hospital before the zombie apocalypse broke out. Injured by a life threatening wound which does go on to kill me, but due to medical support was able brought back immune to the zombie virus?

Regardless, I choose the zombie apocalypse. I think it would be more fun.

ReputationRep:
    Zombies are slower and less annoying, walking dead beats twilight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    Walking-dead zombies all the way.

They said that they are to stupid to clim ladders. All you have to do is finding a large building and destroying the first floor stairs. (It's much more effective than living in a farm or a prison. They are so stupid in this series. smh.).
    The makeup on the zombies was amazing though. I liked the first series but tbh the 3rd and 4th ones kind of dragged on. Waiting for the 5th and 6th because it looks good ahhh.

ReputationRep:
    Zombies. Slow. Very slow.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.