Turn on thread page Beta

Would you rather be in a zombie or a vampire apocalypse? watch

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by somesomebody)
    She's angry indeed caves

Oh what's this project

Nah I think as soon as you become a vampire you inherently become sexy ...

whereas zombies are just AIDS level 100.

I think zombie-ism is in fact a sexually transmitted disease...
    yes
    i can't say too much because it is an exam project but it is based on war :yes:
    :rofl: well in that case.....bite meh :ahee: looool the things i say at night :rofl:
    well they do look all lumpy and bumpy which looks like...yeah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    Asking because I've just watched a few episodes of the Walking Dead and I am inspired
    dont think there are any vampires on TWD m9

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    yes
    i can't say too much because it is an exam project but it is based on war :yes:
    :rofl: well in that case.....bite meh :ahee: looool the things i say at night :rofl:
    well they do look all lumpy and bumpy which looks like...yeah
    lumpy and bumpy :toofunny: and green like...talking boogers don't they? loool
    No I like this Caves you must be a vampire at heart; getting all risque as soon as the moon rises :moon: :ahee:

I...wouldn't want to bite you omd. But seriously I think you can become a zombie through sex. Not a vampire though...there was a film I saw where she had sex with a zombie and made a zombie..or something like that...

ReputationRep:
    aww I'd love to b in a vampire apocalypse !!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Asking because I've just watched a few episodes of the Walking Dead and I am inspired
    Is it worth watching? I am considering watching it because it has Sarah Wayne Callies in it. But she dies in season 3 apparently or season 2. So im not sure. Might watch prison break instead. Is twd any good?

ReputationRep:
    loool I thought you didn't know Spike..but I see :yy:
    all I know is he had weird hair...
    and the most hilarious lines..
    “Spike (to Giles) : Oh, poor Watcher. Did your life pass before your eyes — 'Cuppa tea, cuppa tea... almost got shagged... cuppa tea'?”Totally applicable to my life.

ReputationRep:
    YES! omg yes how fantastic would that be :moon:

hmmm... tough one...hadn't actually considered it until now :lol:
    probably vampire because they are easier to avoid and zombies are creepy and if they touch you :puke:
    plus zombies remind me of this...
    Spoiler:
    Show

'he's empty'

let's hope someone knows what that is
    How would a guinea pig apocalypse be fantastic? :eek:
    It would have humans killing loads of them. We wouldn't want that to happen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kholmes1)
    Is it worth watching? I am considering watching it because it has Sarah Wayne Callies in it. But she dies in season 3 apparently or season 2. So im not sure. Might watch prison break instead. Is twd any good?
    It is really good! Sometimes it gets a bit stagnant but if you persevere it always picks up again. Prison Break is meant to be really good too though.. too many series, too little time!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    lumpy and bumpy :toofunny: and green like...talking boogers don't they? loool
    No I like this Caves you must be a vampire at heart; getting all risque as soon as the moon rises :moon: :ahee:

I...wouldn't want to bite you omd. But seriously I think you can become a zombie through sex. Not a vampire though...there was a film I saw where she had sex with a zombie and made a zombie..or something like that...
    yeah :lol: yes actually :ahee: very perceptive of you :yes:
    looooooolll :blush: i'm not sure i like it :mmm: but then maybe the tiny fraction of rebel in me does...:teehee:
    loool sure you don't mean werewolf? :rofl:

noooo omg no :getmecoat: didn't mean you specifically omg :blush:
    that isn't gonna be much use to me :yy: but i shall store this precious info

ReputationRep:
    yeah :lol: yes actually :ahee: very perceptive of you :yes:
    looooooolll :blush: i'm not sure i like it :mmm: but then maybe the tiny fraction of rebel in me does...:teehee:
    loool sure you don't mean werewolf? :rofl:

noooo omg no :getmecoat: didn't mean you specifically omg :blush:
    that isn't gonna be much use to me :yy: but i shall store this precious info
    what is happening to that poor guinea pig in that photo? loool
    get that dam gerbil to safety, caves.

oh. is it werewolves?
    well I know vamps are noctunrnal..

:popout: aren't they? lool

ReputationRep:
    Zombie apocalypse: I have read the works of Max Brooks, zombies will be weaker than a human, easier to deal with and quite frankly there are areas suitable for surviving it (rural areas yet there's a ****IN JOHN LEWIS IN MY TOWN).

Vampires: super human, annoying ways to deal with, limited items to kill with and other useful stuff will decrease over time, alucard and coming out at night and having good senses = gg. Also a lot of depictions of vampires are either ****in stupid and would be insulting to be involved with or are just downright ridiculous and there is no chance of surviving (alucard the **** mothering vampire).

ReputationRep:
    It depends on the rules. If the vampires only come out at night and can't enter houses without permission, then vampires.

ReputationRep:
    Vampire duh

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm talking typical vampires (avoid garlic and daylight etc)

As for zombies, just the Walking dead ones- you get bitten you die and come back as a zombie.
    I don't think there would be any kind of apocalypse lol.
    Both would be massively inefficient, and probably just die off naturally.

Now if you're talking running zombies (28 Days Later) and weird x-men style vampires that are physically superior to humans, then that would be bit more apocalypsey.
    Still, would probably choose the zombies because you know where you stand with them - can use easy strategies, as they don't really think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kholmes1)
    The first season is great, then it's a bit repetitive. It's like they all try to get in the worst situation possible.

eg. "Oh! Look, a prison full of zombies! Let's seek shelter inside!"
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    I've read more books about Zombies than Vampires. Well, apart from the loads of Darren Shan ones so I guess I'd kind of know what to do but zombies are scarier tbh. After the first wave of weak zombies there'll be super zombies that eat other zombies and have pace and everything and it is 1am so goodnight.

ReputationRep:
    Vampires without a doubt, mostly because being a vampire actually seems fairly enjoyable. But also, if we all became vampires society could still more or less function seeing as we all keep our intelligence. We'd just all become nocturnal. (and save a ton on travel expenses because of the whole bat thing)

ReputationRep:
    Vampire mainly because I'm a twilight fan.

ReputationRep:
    I would feel pretty badass shooting zombies down and rescuing people in the nick of time

That was my selfish side talking. In reality, I would prefer vampires because they're easier to deal with right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkishwhite)
    Vampire mainly because I'm a twilight fan.
    Yeah, you can blind people by your glittery skin if you become a vampire :lol:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.