Turn on thread page Beta

New spiderman costume for civil war revealed & whats your favourate hero costumes watch

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Spoiler:
    Show

here is the new civil war spidey costume.

fell free to comment your fav hero costumes from cartoons, films, videogames, comics, etc

ReputationRep:
    this looks the same as the normal spiderman
    Spoiler:
    Show
    then again I haven't actually watched spiderman

ReputationRep:
    The Batsuit, Deathstroke and Azrael's armour from Arkham Knight looks cool af. The Iron Spider suit is also pretty badass and the Hulkbuster armour from the Avengers 2 looks cool too.

I'm not a fan of that mask though, the original Spiderman movies looked better imo.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    The Batsuit, Deathstroke and Azrael's armour from Arkham Knight looks cool af. The Iron Spider suit is also pretty badass and the Hulkbuster armour from the Avengers 2 looks cool too.

I'm not a fan of that mask though, the original Spiderman movies looked better imo.
    from a personal point of view: I agree about the mask. the eyes are supposed to be adjustable (think of it like a camera). the mask definately looks like the original steve ditko one, but I prefer the todd macfarlane mask (ie the one which most spidey costumes are based on). the costume from amazing spidey film 1 looked good (cant complain about sam raimi triolgy as well).

imo opinion, the best spidey costumes are probably the 2nd/final superior spiderman (ie doc oc as spiderman) & the one from the spiderman unlimited cartoon from 2000

other fav costumes include spiderwoman (gwen stacy version), 2nd silk costume, bleeding edge ironman (the one which the civil war costume is based of), civil war ironman costume, batman beyond, flash (jlu version)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quasa)
    from a personal point of view: I agree about the mask. the eyes are supposed to be adjustable (think of it like a camera). the mask definately looks like the original steve ditko one, but I prefer the todd macfarlane mask (ie the one which most spidey costumes are based on). the costume from amazing spidey film 1 looked good (cant complain about sam raimi triolgy as well).

imo opinion, the best spidey costumes are probably the 2nd/final superior spiderman (ie doc oc as spiderman) & the one from the spiderman unlimited cartoon from 2000

other fav costumes include spiderwoman (gwen stacy version), 2nd silk costume, bleeding edge ironman (the one which the civil war costume is based of), civil war ironman costume, batman beyond, flash (jlu version)
    Yeah, I thought the Amazing Spiderman films totally nailed the costumes, especially the second one.

Did you ever see the Arkham Knight interpretation of Batman Beyond? It look so cool.
    Spoiler:
    Show

I've never been a fan of Flash, so I can't comment on that one.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 10, 2016
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.