Turn on thread page Beta

Dont know what to do, I like a guy but he is very cheap/sleeps around. watch

I like a guy I think he looks great and has a nice personality but the only thing that puts me off is that he is very cheap, sleeps around. He seems the type if guy to have fun with but now where a relationship would last. Plus theres the possible sti thing that puts me off.

Do you think I should get to know him more or look for a guy who seems more relationship material who hasnt slept around?

ReputationRep:
    How cheap? 5 pound an hour? I can't offer advice without the facts.

(Original post by whorace)
    How cheap? 5 pound an hour? I can't offer advice without the facts.
    more like per minute mate :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I like a guy I think he looks great and has a nice personality but the only thing that puts me off is that he is very cheap, sleeps around. He seems the type if guy to have fun with but now where a relationship would last. Plus theres the possible sti thing that puts me off.

Do you think I should get to know him more or look for a guy who seems more relationship material who hasnt slept around?
    Do you mean he currently sleeps around or he slept around? generally the past is the past but if him sleeping around puts you off then don't bother.

ReputationRep:
    If his behaviour puts you off now, do you think getting into a relationship with him will change your feelings about it? It will most likely just irritate you more and you'd probably end the relationship.I think you should find a better guy than him that way there's a stronger chance a relationship would actually last.

ReputationRep:
    more like per minute mate :/
    Cheap as chips!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scotttb)
    Depends, do you think he is likely to be into arrogant, judgemental people? If so go for it.
    Everyone is judgmental.

ReputationRep:

pls learn to type properly
    no one should go out with you until what you type makes sense

(Original post by scotttb)
    Depends, do you think he is likely to be into judgemental people? If so go for it.
    Everyone judges despite political correctness bs its how we make sense of characters we look at past behaviour.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    He's unlikely to change so accept him as he is or move on. Could you handle having a relationship (if thats what you want) and him carrting on sleeping around? if not move on.

ReputationRep:
    how does behaviour and personality not equate in some way ?

(Original post by ETRC)
    pls learn to type properly
    no one should go out with you until what you type makes sense
    Sorry, was eating pork and potatoes whilst typing so it was hard to do everything at once. It was good though (but very dry, pork needs all the help it can get!).

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 10, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.