Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    That Ellie0497 should be the next prime minister

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sesshomaru24U)
    It's always some stupid rap song in my case. You?
    It's usually people playing music extremely loud from their headphones so that all I hear is the tinny noise, but I don't think I'd appreciate the actual song blasted into my ear either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    It's usually people playing music extremely loud from their headphones so that all I hear is the tinny noise, but I don't think I'd appreciate the actual song blasted into my ear either.
    Would I be right in assuming you don't live in London?

ReputationRep:
    Politicians should be paid the new "living" wage and have to work at least five years in retail/care/office junior type roles before they be allowed to join parliament.

ReputationRep:
    Advanced Warfare was good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sesshomaru24U)
    Would I be right in assuming you don't live in London?
    I actually do - it's probably just the fact that I don't go out much. Or maybe I'm just lucky.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellie0497)
    That Ellie0497 should be the next prime minister
    that you have a princess complex...don't think because you're cute people have to like you lolool..

ReputationRep:
    I think that sleeping around is perfectly okay as long as people only have sex with consenting individuals who are above the legal age limit, don't do anything illegal and don't ruin other people's relationships.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like feminism

I don't like religion

I am conservative

ReputationRep:
    I read the Daily Mail.

ReputationRep:
    The human species should go extinct. Edgy, I know.

ReputationRep:
    I don't believe in the wage gap - it has been proven wrong time and time again
    I don't believe in rape culture
    I don't believe in quotas - equality of opportunity not results
    Against the economic migrants at Calais coming into this country- last time I checked France and the other countries they travelled through were safe.
    Against safe spaces
    And against the censorship sjw's want - without free speech women wouldn't be able to vote
    Modern feminism has abandoned wanting equality and wants female supremacy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RF_PineMarten)
    So you want to make it much harder for people like me to move away from home, live independently, go to university and/or start working? Terrible idea.
    HAHAHAHAHA mate, I've done all four?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by markreed)
    I think that sleeping around is perfectly okay as long as people only have sex with consenting individuals who are above the legal age limit, don't do anything illegal and don't ruin other people's relationships.
    Is this really an unpopular opinion?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unamujercaliente)
    that you have a princess complex...don't think because you're cute people have to like you lolool..
    I don't think that at all but OK.

I said it is an unpopular opinion mate.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think that at all but OK.

I said it is an unpopular opinion mate.
    yes, you do....it's my right to judge you.

ReputationRep:
    yes, you do....it's my right to judge you.

ReputationRep:
    well yes, considering you call me mentally ill for opposing you and not being "kind"...haha..as if this is in any diagnostic manual, but I don't care if you "don't care for me"...lolol..

ReputationRep:
    I believe the UK should adopt a 2 child policy (it will solve our problems)

ReputationRep:
    well yes, considering you call me mentally ill for opposing you and not being "kind"...haha..as if this is in any diagnostic manual, but I don't care if you "don't care for me"...lolol..
    Lmao, are you ok there?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.