Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi there. I really need help wit how to structure and answer 15 marks questions in child development tests. If you can help me please do! I just need how to get full marks in this question as my teacher is pretty useless 🙄
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    this is probably WAAAAY too late but this is what our teacher has told us:
    3/4 marks for SPAG & Structure
    6 marks for point
    6 marks for explanation
    e.g. If the 15 marker was "Explain how a woman might know she is pregnant and suggest some clothes that woman may wear whilst pregnant"
    3 or 4 marks for using correct punctuation and correct spelling as well as writing in paragraphs.
    3 marks for 3 points for the 1st half half of the question (how a woman may know she's pregnant) e.g. she may be nauseas
    3 marks for 3 explanation for the 1st half of the question e.g. due to increased hormones in the body etc
    Then,
    3 marks for 3 points for the 2nd half of the question (suggest some clothes a pregnant woman should wear whilst pregnant) e.g. loose and expandable
    3 marks for 3 explanations for the 2nd half of the question e.g. so that the baby can develop properly etc
    i hope this helped even though its almost 2 years late and you've probably sat the exam already, oh well, it was kind of revision for me lol!

ReputationRep:
    Haha I sat the exam in 2016 so kinda late😂I ended up with A* so I must have done something right. Also good luck for when you sit the exam, if you haven’t sat it already! 😜

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Keele University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  2. University of Melbourne
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  3. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.