Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi there. I really need help wit how to structure and answer 15 marks questions in child development tests. If you can help me please do! I just need how to get full marks in this question as my teacher is pretty useless 🙄
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    this is probably WAAAAY too late but this is what our teacher has told us:
    3/4 marks for SPAG & Structure
    6 marks for point
    6 marks for explanation
    e.g. If the 15 marker was "Explain how a woman might know she is pregnant and suggest some clothes that woman may wear whilst pregnant"
    3 or 4 marks for using correct punctuation and correct spelling as well as writing in paragraphs.
    3 marks for 3 points for the 1st half half of the question (how a woman may know she's pregnant) e.g. she may be nauseas
    3 marks for 3 explanation for the 1st half of the question e.g. due to increased hormones in the body etc
    Then,
    3 marks for 3 points for the 2nd half of the question (suggest some clothes a pregnant woman should wear whilst pregnant) e.g. loose and expandable
    3 marks for 3 explanations for the 2nd half of the question e.g. so that the baby can develop properly etc
    i hope this helped even though its almost 2 years late and you've probably sat the exam already, oh well, it was kind of revision for me lol!

ReputationRep:
    Haha I sat the exam in 2016 so kinda late😂I ended up with A* so I must have done something right. Also good luck for when you sit the exam, if you haven’t sat it already! 😜

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maariyah826)
    Haha I sat the exam in 2016 so kinda late😂I ended up with A* so I must have done something right. Also good luck for when you sit the exam, if you haven’t sat it already! 😜
    hey, what exam board did you do and what did you decide to do for your child study thing? Also, would you say that the structure for the 15 marker that I wrote before was good?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.