The Student Room Group

English Lit AS Example Essay

Hey! So I'm kinda failing English Lit.. Getting a D :/ The reason is because we've been shown no example essays at all!! Does anybody have one i can have a read? I'm doing AS English Lit AQA B (New spec) and there's nothing useful anywhere!

Basically the questions are like, 'Stanley is vulgar, posturing and macho' To what extent do you agree with this statement. It's basically that for Streetcar, Twelfth Night, no idea what the questions are like for The Bloody Chamber but I'm assuming similar, and then we are also doing Christina Rossetti in poetry, if anybody can help there? You don't have to give me an example essay on any of my set texts, but one that can show me how I'd structure one (so you might be doing The Great Gatsby and have an example essay, i could use it and know how to do mine but on my texts)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown:

Why not try posting in a specific subject forum- you might have more luck there.

Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses. :redface:

:h:
Attached a Gatsby essay.

Do you do Othello?
To what extent does the function of the fool feste add to the comedy of the play

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Go onto you tube and type in Mr Bruff English Lit, I think he's got some twelfth night stuff and he hits the AOs directly (I'm doing the new spec but it's not too different from what he teaches) and his writing style is nice for using as examples
P.s I do Gatsby, Othello, Wuthering Heights xx
Hope this helps x

Quick Reply

Latest