Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I want to study Fashion design, what university/universities should I apply to?

ReputationRep:
    I'd gave a look at fashion schools, and art universities. They usually offer fashdes courses, and because they only/mostly only gave creative courses, you'll get a lot of great input from different perspectives.

Glasgow school of art, UCA, London college of fashion, Edinburgh college of art etc...
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Farah__)
    I want to study Fashion design, what university/universities should I apply to?
    Hey there

Have you heard of Ravensbourne?
    We are in London and next to the O2 arena.

Check our BA Fashion course! 3 years duration and the requirements you need is all in the website! Also other Ravensbourne courses you might be interested in! To see it for yourself come and visit us so you can talk and meet current students and tutors Register here for the Open day!

Hope this helps,
    Ahlia

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 26, 2016

University open days

1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
  3. Birmingham City University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.