Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    That was the hardest MP&B paper I've ever done. pretty hard, don't think i Got more than a B on it.

ReputationRep:
    You gotta be kidding me, that paper was a eaaaaasy money. Apart from the last question, bugger me if I could think of enough points for 7 marks!

How did this thread appear before 3pm too, I was still taking the paper when you started this topic!

ReputationRep:
    http://www.uk-learning.net/t50743.html

Another thread there, but:

I'd damn happy with that, was a God send.

Though for the saturated fats question what did you put? Some people seemed to put the reduction in number of receptors on the membrane means that you need more LDLs in the blood to have the same effect, so LDL levels raise (I put that).

Others seemed to put that reduction in numbers of receptors means that less LDLs are absorbed and so the blood levels of LDLs raise, and the cells get less.

What did everyone put for this, and what do they consider is correct in hindsight?

Also, for the pain reception question, that was weird....I talked about action potentials being created because of depolarisation then hyperpolarisation, explaining it all, but we don't really know how pain receptors work.....

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.