The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Accommodtion

What are the main differences between deluxe and standard ensuite accommodation???
For my online accomodation it still says waiting to be verified but I've sent my application from February as the link was open
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Shantel_1
For my online accomodation it still says waiting to be verified but I've sent my application from February as the link was open

Mine is the same
That's what everyone's been saying
Reply 4
That's what everyone's been saying

Is yours still "awaiting verification"???
Original post by Tennyson1998
Is yours still "awaiting verification"???

Yeah it is, does yours?
Reply 6
Yeah it is, does yours?

Yeah same mine hasn't changed
Reply 7
Hey! Unless you got an unconditional offer from Aston, it won't change until results day (they need to verify your place at the uni). I looked at mine the day before results day last year and that's when it changed to "awaiting allocation" because the uni had my grades & knew I had a place. So you won't find out until results day. Also the difference is in the deluxe you get a small double bed & bigger bathroom rather than a single bed. You also live with 4 other people instead of 6.
Couple of days ago, I received an email saying they have received my accommodation application. Has anyone else got this email?
[QUOTE=dpoojaraa;64573849]Couple of days ago, I received an email saying they have received my accommodation application. Has anyone else got this email?

I have but apparently we have to wait until we get our results to get an accomodation offer
I have but apparently we have to wait until we get our results to get an accomodation offer

That makes sense! What course have you applied for? And where exactly are you from?

Also what type of room did you put as your 1st choice?
[QUOTE=dpoojaraa;64574729]That makes sense! What course have you applied for? And where exactly are you from?

I'm from north, I'll be studying marketing and I applied for the 5 bed accomodation. What about your yourself?
Original post by Tennyson1998
What are the main differences between deluxe and standard ensuite accommodation???

The difference is that the deluxe has a larger bed - 3/4, so in between and single and a double! Hope this helps :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Yeah where about in London i live in north London, and Mm that sounds interesting. Think 5 beds accomodations are better tbh

Quick Reply

Latest