Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    At last, an exam I feel I've done well on! Normally I come out of Biology exams with my head in my hands, but not this time! I was able to answer every question, and I finished in an hour! Not sure if that's a good sign, but I feel I've at least gotten the B I want in Biology.

I just hope everyone else found it hard so that the grade boundaries are moved down! It would be so nice to get an A!! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Did nobody else take this exam today? Was I the only one?

ReputationRep:
    lol, what kinda worthless subject is microbiology/biotechnology? hehe only messin'. I did mammalian option. I think the most popular two are environment and mammalian. as for genetics, too many biology teachers suck at chemistry so its not as popular.

ReputationRep:
    I agree, Microbiology was a bit rubbish. I know how to make cheese, yoghurt and beer though, so it's not all rubbish!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, it was gr8 wasnt it, both extended qs were a gift, especially the blood glucose 1
    seems a really unpopular option, dunno y tho, gotta b the easiest.

ReputationRep:
    It's nice to know I'm not the only person taking Microbiology! It doesn't seem too hard a module really, nothing too challenging! I'm so happy I memorised the names of the yoghurt bacteria! Good ol' Lactobacillus Bulgaricus and Streptococcus Thermophilus!

I couldn't really think of much to say about the Batch fermenter, but I'm sure I put in 7 points. The glucose one was good, but I'm not sure what they really wanted for 8 points. I ran out of things to write on the first half page, and had to ******** for the rest of it! Saying things about why Benedicts tests aren't as good as biosensors...there might be a mark in it!

All in all, not a bad paper at all!

ReputationRep:
    I think i messed up on the yoghurt one cos i didnt label something on the photo ?? annoying, cos i was sat for 20 mins doin ****. im glad i revised sewage yesterday aswell

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.