Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Someone farted next to me - how to act now Watch

ReputationRep:
    So I'm sitting on a coach home from uni and some guy next to me decides to release gas. He's asleep so I guess he couldn't control it so I forgive him. But now everyone on the coach is looking out direction and I feel like they think it was me.
    When I say this fart actually smells like a dog has just had explosive diorreah after eating some **** itself, and it's just been brewing likes good cup of tea in the coach air space for the past half an hour - that's it.
    Should I wake him up to take responsibility? I feel like it's my job to tell him his farts are abnormally smelling.

ReputationRep:
    Release a fart of your own to counteract the smell.
    The combination of both farts will create an equilibrium in the air and eradicate the odour.

ReputationRep:
    Update: he might have **** himself but don't know since his trousers are brown

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by insert-username)
    Release a fart of your own to counteract the smell.
    The combination of both farts will create an equilibrium in the air and eradicate the odour.
    99% of my oxygen is currently eau de **** so it's too late. It's in my system now so there's no point fighting it so I'm embracing the pure stench of crusty ******* all up in my grill *****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whosyourdaddy)
    99% of my oxygen is currently eau de **** so it's too late. It's in my system now so there's no point fighting it so I'm embracing the pure stench of crusty ******* all up in my grill *****
    Sounds like its time to write your will

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.