Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Which one would you firm and which one would you insure?

BTW, for Law.

ReputationRep:
    Congrats on getting the offers!

Have you been to the open days?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    Congrats on getting the offers!

Have you been to the open days?
    Thank you!
    No I haven't been the the open days which is a shame

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellie0497)
    Thank you!
    I'd say defo go on an open day to all three of those unis before you decide hun. You'll know which one you like the most just by going there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    I'd say defo go on an open day to all three of those unis before you decide hun. You'll know which one you like the most just by going there
    Thank you, I'll try to go to open days xx
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Thank you, I'll try to go to open days xx
    You should come to an Applicant Day for sure. Have you seen our School of Law? It's based in the beautiful Earlham Hall and I'm envious of anyone who gets to spend their time there! It was that good that when Taylor Swift was in Norwich for the Big Weekend she used it as her dressing room See it at 0.05 in this video -

Also don't forget we offer an almost unbeatable student experience here. We were ranked second in the UK out of all of the mainstream universities for student satisfaction

Happy to answer any questions you have, but would recommend coming along to experience it for yourself. You'll have an invite within the offer email!

ReputationRep:
    Neither, I couldn't live in Wales or Norfolk.

I'm not a fan of the Welsh and I'm always worried about Norfolk flooding, it is too flat.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!
    That isn't good, Exeter was one of my options and I was certain about firming it, that's until I paid a visit. Although preference is very subjective, I thought it was a little bit too impersonal and corporate. Firmed Newcastle now.
    I think UEA would have the nicest feel to it, since their law school is separate from any other school, yet because the law is such an elitist profession, I think that going to Exeter (and to the lesser extent Cardiff) would improve your chances of getting a TC or a pupillage. But, it would be difficult to get a decent grade in a place where you don't want to be. Even if all the open days are over now, just visit the city and have a look at the campuses. That is very important.
    Hope this helps.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Would be good to know whether OP decided on somewhere, or whether they've decided to come along to see the universities!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.