Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Char4ncubex)
    I put that 2 were true I think
    I can't remember what I did but I know i defintelty did more than one true. Were there 5 questions? It was out of 3 marks i remember

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ella_08)
    There was no room for me on the B3 one. I write so much on the back there was like a whole new page dedicated for more space, it gave instructions and everything of how to use it. I think it's new
    I nearly had a heart attack when I saw it on the back, I thought I had missed out a 6 marker! :O

ReputationRep:
    What if I went out of the writing lines' boundaries? I didn't use the back...but I didn't write in the margins. Do they scan the entire paper?

ReputationRep:
    How many marks do you think I'll lose for saying injecting the woman with blood containing antibodies instead of memory cells. Such a stupid mistake

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SteveDogg23)
    I nearly had a heart attack when I saw it on the back, I thought I had missed out a 6 marker! :O
    Omg same!! I literally thought there were 4 6 markers. It freaked me out, i wish someone had warned us

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ella_08)
    I put that too (: But did you only put one true? I think i ticked more than one true... crap :/
    I ticked two wbu?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayl0731)
    Also why were the DNA of D and F from more recent organisms I had no idea??
    I think it's because they were so similar to species A, that indicated that they hadn't been separate species for very long as there hadn't been a long time for them to mutate further and have much different genetics through speciation. I don't think I actually wrote that on the exam though haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Char4ncubex)
    Why we're species D and F more recent species?
    I wrote some stuff about ho they were more genetically similar to the DNA of ancestors, and so there weren't many mutations that had occurred as evolution over a long period of time will lead to greater differences. Honestly, idk!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gus.Lingwood)
    How many marks do you think I'll lose for saying injecting the woman with blood containing antibodies instead of memory cells. Such a stupid mistake
    no it's no stupid quite a lot of people did the same thing as you

The antibodies part is not stupid I think it makes sence idk for the examiners

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Starlight15)
    I ticked two wbu?
    I'm so relieved other people did that!! I can't remember now what i did lol, what other true did you do?

ReputationRep:
    what was the answer for the question on the minimum amount of antibodies? I got 1.2 au but I'm not too sure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gus.Lingwood)
    I talked about antibodies and memory cells. Seems perfectly fine to me; the question was about disease after all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pavs123)
    what was the answer for the question on the minimum amount of antibodies? I got 1.2 au but I'm not too sure
    I think I put 2.8 or whenever it was that the amount of antigens began to fall, but I have no idea if it's right or not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bmgaic)
    I wrote some stuff about ho they were more genetically similar to the DNA of ancestors, and so there weren't many mutations that had occurred as evolution over a long period of time will lead to greater differences. Honestly, idk!
    I said they were more similar too. I didn't talk about mutations, that seems a good point. honestly i think i just messed that question up but... :smug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JennLousie)
    I think I put 2.8 or whenever it was that the amount of antigens began to fall, but I have no idea if it's right or not
    I put that at first and then crossed it out

ReputationRep:
    Do you guys think the grade boundaries will go down ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Do you think it was hard ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Brooooooooo. That **** was really weird - I probably did really well since I did everything you guys are saying but DAMN. I wrote so much and ugh it was so long but hopefully it paid off.

#****OCR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarahhabibx)
    Do you guys think the grade boundaries will go down ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I honestly don't know because everyone on here found it difficult but people i spoke to at school didn't seem to

ReputationRep:
    Some of the questions were a bit shadey like the one about the twins then I finished without being able to answer the last page and had to bullet point the last 6 marker as i ran out of time😩😩

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.