Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    I am due to start university in September, however I am currently in the process of applying for a Debt Relief Order, which states I cannot take out any loans etc for 1 year afterwards.
    I would therefore be unable to apply for the maintenance loan right away - I was wondering if I could apply for the maintenance loan later in the year once my DRO has cleared? I need it really to pay for travel etc but if I continue with the DRO it is no longer an option.
    Any help on this would be greatly appreciated, I'm feeling a bit stuck right now
    Thanks in advance!
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi vensell25

You can apply for the funding in any year you require it.

Thanks

University open days

• Staffordshire University
    Everything except: Midwifery, Operating Department Practice, Paramedic Undergraduate
    Sun, 21 Oct '18
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.