Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am trying to choose between: Norwich, Leeds College of Art, Kingston and Manchester met. I am going to be doing a degree in either illustration or illustration & animation, though I am having trouble picking a university. I was wondering if anyone here had a favourite university, or place or just has any useful information or opinions to add to this, anything is appreciated!
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Katiealexa0)
    I am trying to choose between: Norwich, Leeds College of Art, Kingston and Manchester met. I am going to be doing a degree in either illustration or illustration & animation, though I am having trouble picking a university. I was wondering if anyone here had a favourite university, or place or just has any useful information or opinions to add to this, anything is appreciated!
    Hi Katie,

I am an animation student from Ravensbourne, if you'd like you can check us out on the link below.
    Click Me!
    You have quite a few choices in mind, but keep in mind the more you know the easier your choice will become, for example you mentioned you'd like to do animation would that be 2D? or 3D? or stop-motion?
    Should also consider the costs of living and travelling there. You are going to be there for a good 3 years at least so important you are prepared. I would also recommend going to the open days and speaking to teachers and other students to get more insight into the course. That way you can also get a feel for the uni life there too, some universities offer more societies then others which may be something that comes into play for some.

Hope this helps!
    Jay

University open days

1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Days Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  2. University of Sunderland
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  3. Plymouth College of Art
    All MA Programmes Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.