The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by toonervoustotalk
Ethereal World is thirsty for any living human that has a pulse :redface: so she is a special snowflake:tongue:

:colonhash:
Original post by Student403
Forget white girls. Keep your money.

In fact even with all your wealth, you'll still be surrounded by white girls :smile:

Spoiler

Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I am so dead right now hahahahaha

PRSOM

Looooolll too funny ! Classic S403 :rofl:
Original post by Awesome Genius
Basically, I've got to face it - I'm a white girl magnet. They all want me. (e.g. @Ethereal World etc) They all want a big indian hubby with lots of money and street cred. The thing is, I find them really attractive too.

On the other hand, I hate indian girls. They're often spoilt and superficial.

My family on the other hand want me to marry an indian girl. They would kick me out of the house and take away all my moneyz if I chose a white girl.

What should i do? How should I make up my mind?

Let's have a luxury car selfie photo battle :colone:
Original post by Ethereal World
Looooolll too funny ! Classic S403 :rofl:

PRSOM :3

Is he wrong?
@Zargabaath
Basically, I've got to face it - I'm a white girl magnet. They all want me. (e.g. @Ethereal World etc) They all want a big indian hubby with lots of money and street cred. The thing is, I find them really attractive too.

My family on the other hand want me to marry an indian girl. They would kick me out of the house and take away all my moneyz if I chose a white girl.

I think you should go full rebel and get yourself a Pakistani girl. Not white, not Indian, but somewhere in between. (And by in between, I mean not at all relevant.)

Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Have you ever thought Indian girls don't like you because you're spoilt and superficial yourself?

That's the thing, there's not enough room for both his ego, and his prospective Indian girl's. :rofl:

Original post by ellie0497
Some white girls are also spoilt and superficial...

I see you're still rocking the braids. Also, funnily enough, I was drawing a cartoon on my phone yesterday, and it somehow turned into Iggy. :mmm:

Spoiler

Original post by ravioliyears
Ahh yesh forgot about that, whoops.

:toofunny:
Original post by flyingpanda

I see you're still rocking the braids. Also, funnily enough, I was drawing a cartoon on my phone yesterday, and it somehow turned into Iggy. :mmm:

Spoiler

Hahahahahaha omg :rofl:

I am still rocking the braids, I had my hair in braids ever since that comparison :wink:

Spoiler

Original post by somesomebody
Is he wrong?
@Zargabaath

:kiss:

that self empowerment though. To date a dude 6 years your junior :eek:
Put your regular avatar backup this new one doesn't suit you, you're no way near cool enough to pull of having a biggie smalls pic

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ellie0497
Hahahahahaha omg :rofl:

I am still rocking the braids, I had my hair in braids ever since that comparison :wink:

Spoiler

Say, you err...from around here, lady? :hubba:

Original post by Superhotfire
Put your regular avatar backup this new one doesn't suit you, you're no way near cool enough to pull of having a biggie smalls pic

Posted from TSR Mobile

You need a supa hot fire pic
:kiss:

that self empowerment though. To date a dude 6 years your junior :eek:

hahahahahaha. and what?
hahahahahaha. and what?

Guuuurrrrl don't get sassy cheeks with me :rofl:
Guuuurrrrl don't get sassy cheeks with me :rofl:

There's like an index of:

Age (above minimum threshold)
Personality
Looks

and Zargabaath's index is more than acceptable. His age does slightly reduce the overall score but it's passable :yep:
There's like an index of:

Age (above minimum threshold)
Personality
Looks

and Zargabaath's index is more than acceptable. His age does slightly reduce the overall score but it's passable :yep:

Ouch!

TMI!
:ahhhhh: I have a more important question...

Rude and not true. :huff:
No you're right , there are some nice Indians girls too. Like you :smile:

But I stand by my statement on statistical grounds.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Rude and not true. :huff:

All this time, I thought you were East Asian, and I thought you were an example for Smurf (aka "White girls don't go for Orientals")

Anyway, I don't get the impression girls of Indian descent in the UK are more superficial than white girls - quite the opposite, tbh. Do you mean Indian girls in India, or girls of Indian descent in the UK?

Latest