Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    So.... Ive firmed my local uni which means I shall be living at home with the humans who created me (I hope).
    However! My insurance is not local and i need to move out if I go there.

    Right now I am about to apply for student finace but dont know how much I should take out for the maintainence loan. Can I call them up on results day them I need dough or do I take it out early. BTW I want to take out the minimum amount of money ( who wants piles and piles of debt)

    If your circumstances change and you will be moving out rather than staying home you can change how much you apply for yes. You can do it either way round, say you'll be moving out and claim more and then change it if you don't or do it the opposite way round.

    Or at least it's been that way the past 3 years for me, someone feel free to correct me if it has changed.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 10, 2016
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.