Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey all, I was wondering if anybody could help me! Could anybody tell me was to revise for this subject? Really struggling to retain information

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lostbartman)
    Hey all, I was wondering if anybody could help me! Could anybody tell me was to revise for this subject? Really struggling to retain information
    What level are you at?

I find it helpful for me to summarise all my notes in my 'physics revision book' (a lined A4 notebook that was 40p from tesco. ) Then I go through questions and keep reading through my notes. If I find something is asked that I don't know I update my notes by looking it up online. Then just keep going and repeating.

Depending on which year you're in it might be a bit different but I can try to help more if you let me know what you're struggling with exactly.

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently in A2 doing PH04 and 5! Making notes like that don't seem to help when it comes to papers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lostbartman)
    I'm currently in A2 doing PH04 and 5! Making notes like that don't seem to help when it comes to papers!
    You probably know more than I do! I didn't see the 'A level' part in the thread title. I thought it was GCSE!!! I'm only in yr 11. This is awkward.... You probably know more than I do!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.