Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,
    I'm studying BA (Hons) Media makeup with special effects and prosthetics starting September 2016 at the Northern School of Creative industries, which is one of the faculties of Bradford College along with the Bradford School of Art and is next door to Bradford Uni.
    Hoping to meet lots of people and have lots of fun!
    Where are you guys going to be staying halls wise? I've looked at a few places and Wardley house halls seems cheap yet very nice so I think I'll be booking there!
    Here's the link if anyone's interested:
    https://www.sanctuary-students.com/wardley-house
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi,

We have some fantastic accommodation available here at University of Bradford. The Green is a purpose - built £40 million student village at the heart of the City Campus. It provides a very friendly and welcoming environment and as a resident you will have the opportunity to take part in a variety of social activities. It is also one of the most sustainable sustainable environments of its kind in the world.

It's not just us who are saying this by the way. In 2013 we were awarded BEST UK Student Housing by College and University Business Officers!

If you would prefer to live in private accommodation we also work very closely with Unipol to provide students with suitable premises in the city. The cost of this in in Bradford is pretty competitive when you look at that in other University towns and cities in the UK.

You can find out much more about what we have to offer in the accommodation section of our website:

Student Accommodation

If you have any questions about this I will be happy to answer them for you.

PAUL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lydd98)
    Hey guys,
    I'm studying BA (Hons) Media makeup with special effects and prosthetics starting September 2016 at the Northern School of Creative industries, which is one of the faculties of Bradford College along with the Bradford School of Art and is next door to Bradford Uni.
    Hoping to meet lots of people and have lots of fun!
    Where are you guys going to be staying halls wise? I've looked at a few places and Wardley house halls seems cheap yet very nice so I think I'll be booking there!
    Here's the link if anyone's interested:
    https://www.sanctuary-students.com/wardley-house

Do not live in the Green... Has 0 activities. Has 0 areas for students. I know around 20 people that stay in the Green they are all moving to my accommodation next year.. A 1/2 minute walk from the UNI https://www.prodigy-living.co.uk/cit...rkwright-house

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.