Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey I haven't seen anyone make one of these for the Abertay Computing or Ethical Hacking courses, so i'd thought i'd make one, to try and introduce ourselves to each other.

ReputationRep:
    Hey there. Got a conditional for computing and ethical hacking this year. Was at the open day and it seemed pretty interesting. Hopefully it will be (and hopefully I actually meet the conditions)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NorthernFool)
    Hey there. Got a conditional for computing and ethical hacking this year. Was at the open day and it seemed pretty interesting. Hopefully it will be (and hopefully I actually meet the conditions)
    Is Abertay going to be your firm choice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leanne_S_M)
    Is Abertay going to be your firm choice?
    I'm pretty sure at this point that it will be. I take it it's your first choice too?

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure at this point that it will be. I take it it's your first choice too?
    Yeah

ReputationRep:
    Yeah
    I might end up seeing you there then, so long as I don't mess these exams up

ReputationRep:
    I might end up seeing you there then, so long as I don't mess these exams up
    What are your conditions?

ReputationRep:
    What are your conditions?
    Just a B in computing, so it's pretty certain. Then again, I thought that about business last year and got less that I wanted; so who knows.

ReputationRep:
    Just a B in computing, so it's pretty certain. Then again, I thought that about business last year and got less that I wanted; so who knows.
    I'm sure you'll do well

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.