So currently I'm a high school junior and I want to apply for the finance program at lse for 2017. We obviously don't have A-Levels here in the US, but going off the entry requirements on the website do you think these classes are good? They only want 5's for the course so I know I should aim for those. Also please comment on my extracurriculars as well. Thanks!
AP BC Calc
AP Physics 1
AP World History
- Part of award winning model UN team ( was in committees regarding finance & Econ)
- Part of Physics Club
- Tutor kids in math
- Volunteered for Wall Street Journal CEO & CFO events
- Part of Girlup (UN initiative) & helped fundraise as well as managed finances
- Danced for 13 years
- Took several courses on finance & econ through MIT & UPENN open class initiatives
- Editor of literary magazine at school
- Worked for President Obama's reelection campaign: fundraising, canvassing; etc
- Work for small business and help to manage finances
And actually passed?