EMA Watch

rabia12345
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi i am not receiving EMA, I am sure that i applied for one because when i went for the enrollment i told one of the lecturer about not getting a EMA form through post and she gave me a EMA form to fill in and i gave back to her as she said that she will give it for me. One of my friend was there with me when it all happened. I really don't know what to do now i haven't received any payment since august until now, i have been assuming that i was getting paid until yesterday i went to bank to check and knowing from them that i haven't been paid anything. I have been borrowing money from my dad since then and have been promising to him that i will pay back from my EMA. I am stressed out and cant focus. Please help me;( Ok can i still give another form away before 31st march and get backdated payments?
Airmed
  • TSR Support Team
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by rabia12345)
Hi i am not receiving EMA, I am sure that i applied for one because when i went for the enrollment i told one of the lecturer about not getting a EMA form through post and she gave me a EMA form to fill in and i gave back to her as she said that she will give it for me. One of my friend was there with me when it all happened. I really don't know what to do now i haven't received any payment since august until now, i have been assuming that i was getting paid until yesterday i went to bank to check and knowing from them that i haven't been paid anything. I have been borrowing money from my dad since then and have been promising to him that i will pay back from my EMA. I am stressed out and cant focus. Please help me;( Ok can i still give another form away before 31st march and get backdated payments?
Your teacher probably didn't hand it in. I would try reapplying asap and see if they would give backdated payments (I got one, but it was around a November time, so it was like £270 and not the amount you should have received).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (65)
26.75%
No (178)
73.25%

Watched Threads