Just got rejection...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Momodom)
    Just got rejection...
    Same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RomaneS)
    Same
    This sucks... So much worries and nerves... waiting so long for this result.

ReputationRep:
    This sucks... So much worries and nerves... waiting so long for this result.
    I know Do you have any other uni you are waiting for ?

ReputationRep:
    I know Do you have any other uni you are waiting for ?
    Nope. This was the last one. All rejections. Don't know what I'm going to do now. I'm really disappointed right now. Don't have mood for anything.

ReputationRep:
    Nope. This was the last one. All rejections. Don't know what I'm going to do now. I'm really disappointed right now. Don't have mood for anything.
    Aw I am really sorry I have only one left, and only got rejected so far, I hate this feeling too.
    I am sure that you'll find something even better! Stay positive!!

ReputationRep:
    Aw I am really sorry I have only one left, and only got rejected so far, I hate this feeling too.
    I am sure that you'll find something even better! Stay positive!!
    I keep my fingers crossed for you!!! Wish you all the luck to get there. Maybe I'll try to apply the next year... I would love to see the works of the successful people to see what I have to improve.

ReputationRep:
    I keep my fingers crossed for you!!! Wish you all the luck to get there. Maybe I'll try to apply the next year... I would love to see the works of the successful people to see what I have to improve.
    I officially just got rejected from my last choice So now I know that I'm going to finish back home to France. Have you tried private schools? they are usually easier to get in. I wish I could also see their work, they must be really good. Yes you can still apply next year and be more prepared !

ReputationRep:
    For those who were unsuccessful with djcad but are still set on going (like myself), I would recommend looking around your area for a college that offers a portfolio preparation course. This is what I'm doing and I've been told that they're really helpful with preparing your portfolio and application to art schools since that is the main focus of the course. I knew applying from 5th year was a long shot but it was worth a try and now I have another year to grow and improve with myself and my artwork. I wish everyone the best!

ReputationRep:
    I got an unconditional to DJCAD if you would like to see my work?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Velvet-Dandelion)
    For those who were unsuccessful with djcad but are still set on going (like myself), I would recommend looking around your area for a college that offers a portfolio preparation course. This is what I'm doing and I've been told that they're really helpful with preparing your portfolio and application to art schools since that is the main focus of the course. I knew applying from 5th year was a long shot but it was worth a try and now I have another year to grow and improve with myself and my artwork. I wish everyone the best!
    Beautifully put, and I wish you the very best of luck on your journey

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goaty)
    I got an unconditional to DJCAD if you would like to see my work?
    Yes, it would be nice of you. :-)

ReputationRep:
    my tumblr name is youandmebeingsadistrouble (web address youandmebeingsadistrouble.tumblr .com)
    If you go to my archive you can see all of my artwork, some of which was included in my portfolio for dundee. I had a lot of trouble cutting down my work to fit in with the 10kg weight limit so wasn't able to include all of my work but luckily they seemed to like what they saw. The stuff at the very start of my blog is my foundation work then the rest is self-directed work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goaty)
    my tumblr name is youandmebeingsadistrouble (web address youandmebeingsadistrouble.tumblr .com)
    If you go to my archive you can see all of my artwork, some of which was included in my portfolio for dundee. I had a lot of trouble cutting down my work to fit in with the 10kg weight limit so wasn't able to include all of my work but luckily they seemed to like what they saw. The stuff at the very start of my blog is my foundation work then the rest is self-directed work.
    That stuff is really smart! cant wait to see more of it during the course haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pamplegranet)
    Beautifully put, and I wish you the very best of luck on your journey
    Thank you, I wish you the very best too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beccaboo62)
    That stuff is really smart! cant wait to see more of it during the course haha
    I don't know if I'm going to go or not yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goaty)
    I don't know if I'm going to go or not yet.
    ahhhhh u / ur tumblr is so rad!!! please come be groovy in dundee with us, if u have fb come join the page!!

ReputationRep:
    https://vimeo.com/user51881680

the only work i have online is the video work i did, i just made a new vimeo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apieceofcabbage)
    https://vimeo.com/user51881680

the only work i have online is the video work i did, i just made a new vimeo
    Wow those are super atmospheric, I especially liked
    'G3nd3r//' It was really captivating to watch

ReputationRep:
    I officially just got rejected from my last choice So now I know that I'm going to finish back home to France. Have you tried private schools? they are usually easier to get in. I wish I could also see their work, they must be really good. Yes you can still apply next year and be more prepared !
    We will see. :-) Private schools are very expensive. I will probably find a job, save some money, work on myself and apply the next year. Im the first member of my family who got the guts to keep trying and trying in this artistic area. I wont let it go so easily. :-D I wish you all the best in any case. Hope you will happy wherever you are ;-)

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 6, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.