Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spaces)
    I believe it says on the website that they only ask for an interview in some cases, when they require additional info. Don't ask me what that might be though. I still haven't heard anything since the portfolio confirmation, and that was March 23.
    I read that too, but the more I try to search for information the more confused I get. Each website or forum says different things. I guess there are different rules, dates and deadlines for each applicant category. Seem like there is nothing we can do but to wait. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for general foundation too. Hopefully they'll let us know this week!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard?

ReputationRep:
    I just picked up my folio for general foundation year, did anyone else get a yellow mark on theirs?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikesandbridges)
    I just picked up my folio for general foundation year, did anyone else get a yellow mark on theirs?
    Yeah me too, I got a yellow mark and an A written on the label I think??

ReputationRep:
    I'm getting mine back by courier. Not had it back yet and I'm now worried at this yellow mark/letter thing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nysm1501)
    I'm getting mine back by courier. Not had it back yet and I'm now worried at this yellow mark/letter thing!
    It's probably just marking off to show they've looked at it- don't worry

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody on here applied before to DJCAD and is familiar with the marking system of colour coding?

ReputationRep:
    im getting mine back in the post, and just to let you know people have started hearing back already and been given offers, i really hope i at least know this week!

ReputationRep:
    Is everyone here expecting an unconditional offer if they're accepted? I'm applying from 5th year so I'm looking for a conditional offer if I'm lucky. I feel like I'm the youngest one.

ReputationRep:
    i would be over the moon with either, im doing a HNC just now so i think if i was offered a place it would be a conditional! Are you ding highers just now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apieceofcabbage)
    i would be over the moon with either, im doing a HNC just now so i think if i was offered a place it would be a conditional! Are you ding highers just now?
    Crossing my fingers for both of us! Yeah I am doing my highers just now. Do you think they would prioritise unconditionals over giving conditional offers?

ReputationRep:
    Has everybody got yellow marks?? I'm not sure if it's a standard ticking off or if there's more meaning to them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeepBopBeep)
    Has everybody got yellow marks?? I'm not sure if it's a standard ticking off or if there's more meaning to them!
    Mine has one, and everyone that I seen at the collection yesterday had one as well. I would think it would just be to tick off the ones they've looked at, but I'm nervous to know if there is something else behind it too!

ReputationRep:
    Okay well I don't want to get my hopes up Velvet-Dandelion, but that has calmed me a wee bit!! Does anybody know how many places there are on the course?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeepBopBeep)
    Okay well I don't want to get my hopes up Velvet-Dandelion, but that has calmed me a wee bit!! Does anybody know how many places there are on the course?
    When I went to the open days, they said it was about 240 places if I remember correctly!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Velvet-Dandelion)
    When I went to the open days, they said it was about 240 places if I remember correctly!
    Yikes that's definetly more than I expected! Don't know why I'm starting to feel hopeful though

ReputationRep:
    Well everyone i know has been offered a unconditional so far, and i was told there is like 186 places in the course but i cant remeber the exact number!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have any photos of their work?

ReputationRep:
    How many people have unconditionals??

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 14, 2018
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.