Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spaces)
    I believe it says on the website that they only ask for an interview in some cases, when they require additional info. Don't ask me what that might be though. I still haven't heard anything since the portfolio confirmation, and that was March 23.
    I read that too, but the more I try to search for information the more confused I get. Each website or forum says different things. I guess there are different rules, dates and deadlines for each applicant category. Seem like there is nothing we can do but to wait. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for general foundation too. Hopefully they'll let us know this week!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard?

ReputationRep:
    I just picked up my folio for general foundation year, did anyone else get a yellow mark on theirs?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikesandbridges)
    I just picked up my folio for general foundation year, did anyone else get a yellow mark on theirs?
    Yeah me too, I got a yellow mark and an A written on the label I think??

ReputationRep:
    I'm getting mine back by courier. Not had it back yet and I'm now worried at this yellow mark/letter thing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nysm1501)
    I'm getting mine back by courier. Not had it back yet and I'm now worried at this yellow mark/letter thing!
    It's probably just marking off to show they've looked at it- don't worry

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody on here applied before to DJCAD and is familiar with the marking system of colour coding?

ReputationRep:
    im getting mine back in the post, and just to let you know people have started hearing back already and been given offers, i really hope i at least know this week!

ReputationRep:
    Is everyone here expecting an unconditional offer if they're accepted? I'm applying from 5th year so I'm looking for a conditional offer if I'm lucky. I feel like I'm the youngest one.

ReputationRep:
    i would be over the moon with either, im doing a HNC just now so i think if i was offered a place it would be a conditional! Are you ding highers just now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apieceofcabbage)
    i would be over the moon with either, im doing a HNC just now so i think if i was offered a place it would be a conditional! Are you ding highers just now?
    Crossing my fingers for both of us! Yeah I am doing my highers just now. Do you think they would prioritise unconditionals over giving conditional offers?

ReputationRep:
    Has everybody got yellow marks?? I'm not sure if it's a standard ticking off or if there's more meaning to them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeepBopBeep)
    Has everybody got yellow marks?? I'm not sure if it's a standard ticking off or if there's more meaning to them!
    Mine has one, and everyone that I seen at the collection yesterday had one as well. I would think it would just be to tick off the ones they've looked at, but I'm nervous to know if there is something else behind it too!

ReputationRep:
    Okay well I don't want to get my hopes up Velvet-Dandelion, but that has calmed me a wee bit!! Does anybody know how many places there are on the course?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeepBopBeep)
    Okay well I don't want to get my hopes up Velvet-Dandelion, but that has calmed me a wee bit!! Does anybody know how many places there are on the course?
    When I went to the open days, they said it was about 240 places if I remember correctly!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Velvet-Dandelion)
    When I went to the open days, they said it was about 240 places if I remember correctly!
    Yikes that's definetly more than I expected! Don't know why I'm starting to feel hopeful though

ReputationRep:
    Well everyone i know has been offered a unconditional so far, and i was told there is like 186 places in the course but i cant remeber the exact number!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have any photos of their work?

ReputationRep:
    How many people have unconditionals??

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.