Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apieceofcabbage)
    So my friend was just offered an unconditional about half an hour ago, if i dont get in im going to to the CAP course at grays!
    It's definitely done in batches. One of my friends got an unconditional on Friday and the other got it yesterday.

ReputationRep:
    So my friend was just offered an unconditional about half an hour ago, if i dont get in im going to to the CAP course at grays!
    I'll be doing CAP at Gray's if I don't get into DJCAD too

ReputationRep:
    Wow that's great!! Grays is my backup too, and I'm sure it'll be great there too...we're just fussy

ReputationRep:
    Have they already been giving out rejections yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Velvet-Dandelion)
    Have they already been giving out rejections yet?
    I haven't heard of any rejections yet...but they may well Have. I only know a few people applying, none of which have heard.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else know of any rejections??

ReputationRep:
    I've only been getting updates from the people on here because I don't personally know anyone that has even applied from my area. I think the rejections would be hard to know about because I can imagine most people wouldn't want to put it on their social media etc.

ReputationRep:
    Good shout totally agree.

ReputationRep:
    If I get rejected I'll say it on here to let yous know haha

ReputationRep:
    I got an unconditional today!! And I'm a school leaver too so if anyone's at school don't worry

ReputationRep:
    Many congrats!! Restoring hope

(Original post by caralouiser)
    I got an unconditional today!! And I'm a school leaver too so if anyone's at school don't worry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeepBopBeep)
    Many congrats!! Restoring hope
    thank you

ReputationRep:
    If you were choosing between painting at eca and djcad what would u choose?? I'm struggling hahaha

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm.... I would go for Eca if you were looking for awards and opportunity for lots of experience with outside projects. Or I would go with Dundee for the student experience.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm.... I would go for Eca if you were looking for awards and opportunity for lots of experience with outside projects. Or I would go with Dundee for the student experience.
    Yeah that's a good way of putting it thank you!! I think I'd regret not going for Edinburgh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caralouiser)
    Well done!! Do you happen to have any photos of your work?

ReputationRep:
    Wow that's great!! Grays is my backup too, and I'm sure it'll be great there too...we're just fussy
    What course at grays? The wait to hear is killing me haha, i jusy want to know where im going!

ReputationRep:
    Well done!! Do you happen to have any photos of your work?
    www.caralouiser.tumblr.com
    thank you!! that's my art blog with my work

ReputationRep:
    Congrats on the offer caralouiser!!

I'm still waiting. Wish they'd just reject me if they're going to already

ReputationRep:
    So I'm thinking they reply in areas! Me and a couple of friends heard back today so I'm pretty sure that's how it's done.

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.