Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I haven't heard anything. It would be annoying to wait all this time for a rejection.

ReputationRep:
    Have been following thread and the ECA/GSA ones. My son just got his conditional offer for Dundee in past 30 minutes. He is school leaver.

ReputationRep:
    My friend got a rejection today, so i think todays batch might be done. Me and him handed our folios in at the same time, maybe will hear something tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    This is so frustrating. If I don't hear by tomorrow I'll probably go insane!

ReputationRep:
    I've more or less lost hope. But I'll keep my fingers crossed for everyone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Velvet-Dandelion)
    I've more or less lost hope. But I'll keep my fingers crossed for everyone!
    i feel exactly the same, if i dont know by tomorrow i will just give up hahaha

ReputationRep:
    Starting to think they've done unconditionals then conditionals then rejections. Lost hope as well now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nysm1501)
    Starting to think they've done unconditionals then conditionals then rejections. Lost hope as well now!
    I dont think so, as my friend got her unconditional on the 4th of may last year, i only found this out today!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apieceofcabbage)
    I dont think so, as my friend got her unconditional on the 4th of may last year, i only found this out today!
    djcad are playing mind games!

Also, did anyone work out the colour thing? I heard some people got yellow marks on theirs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nysm1501)
    djcad are playing mind games!

Also, did anyone work out the colour thing? I heard some people got yellow marks on theirs.
    i just got my folio back, and mine has a yellow mark on it!

ReputationRep:
    His had the yellow mark. Would imagine its just a system of ensuring they have reviewed each one.

ReputationRep:
    Got my rejection today, :/ glad I got accepted into an another art course so I'll at least be able to do that best of luck to everyone <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silkeelise)
    Got my rejection today, :/ glad I got accepted into an another art course so I'll at least be able to do that best of luck to everyone <3

Sorry to hear but best of luck on the course!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silkeelise)
    Aw I'm sorry! I'm glad you got into that course in Holland though, best of luck to you, my friend

ReputationRep:
    so so so over the moon, i just accepted my place on the course!!! Got my offer at half 4!I cant believe it!! Good luck to everyone else!

ReputationRep:
    so so so over the moon, i just accepted my place on the course!!! Got my offer at half 4!I cant believe it!! Good luck to everyone else!
    Well done! Did you get a conditional or unconditional

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pamplegranet)
    Well done! Did you get a conditional or unconditional
    thank you so so much! I got a conditional to pass my HNC, but i have just been told i passed my course already so im defo going!

ReputationRep:
    thank you so so much! I got a conditional to pass my HNC, but i have just been told i passed my course already so im defo going!
    Aw you must be thrilled, I'm happy for you! I hope I hear tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    If I don't get DJCAD, is Aberdeen meant to be good? Cause CAP is my second choice, I'm from Ireland so I'm not sure about it's reputation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pamplegranet)
    If I don't get DJCAD, is Aberdeen meant to be good? Cause CAP is my second choice, I'm from Ireland so I'm not sure about it's reputation
    From what I understand Aberdeen is a nice place with a good reputation. It's very much like Dundee. I'm from Glasgow so I don't know everything but I always hear good things!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.