Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Velvet-Dandelion)
    From what I understand Aberdeen is a nice place with a good reputation. It's very much like Dundee. I'm from Glasgow so I don't know everything but I always hear good things!
    Yeah Aberdeen was up there in my choices along with Abertay and from what I understand they are meant to be really good

ReputationRep:
    Anyone still waiting?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pamplegranet)
    Anyone still waiting?
    I am. I guess you are too?

ReputationRep:
    I am. I guess you are too?
    Yep.. the wait is torturous!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pamplegranet)
    Anyone still waiting?
    Yes. Hopefully, there are still some places.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Momodom)
    Yes. Hopefully, there are still some places.
    I'm also still waiting.

ReputationRep:
    Just got my folio back and it's also got a yellow mark!

ReputationRep:
    What day did yous hand in your folios?

ReputationRep:
    What day did yous hand in your folios?
    Thursday, what about you?

ReputationRep:
    I've been told the yellow stripe on portfolio is college applicants and pinky/orange is for high school applicants.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nysm1501)
    Thursday, what about you?
    Saturday. I was thinking that they might reply in order of when people handed them in. But that disproves my theory haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by u2415)
    I've been told the yellow stripe on portfolio is college applicants and pinky/orange is for high school applicants.
    I'm a high school applicant and I have a yellow mark.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a high school applicant and I have a yellow mark.
    Ok that's interesting..obviously I've been given duff info lol

ReputationRep:
    Has there ever been a case where they just haven't responded to someone? I keep thinking that will happen to me. I always assume the worst haha

ReputationRep:
    Has there ever been a case where they just haven't responded to someone? I keep thinking that will happen to me. I always assume the worst haha
    If there are three of us here who haven't heard back yet, I strongly doubt it :P
    They have till the 5th of May!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I'm just impatient haha
    It's just that there's only really 2 days left. It's a bank holiday this weekend + monday.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I'm just impatient haha
    It's just that there's only really 2 days left. It's a bank holiday this weekend + monday.
    Haha I wish Monday wasn't a bank holiday so we could find out then! Fingers crossed soon anyway

ReputationRep:
    They must just have no order with how they give out offers. I thought the area theory was good but both my friends heard on Sunday/Monday and I didn't

it'd be so so annoying to wait all this time before a rejection - it will literally be 2 days before the deadline!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nysm1501)
    They must just have no order with how they give out offers. I thought the area theory was good but both my friends heard on Sunday/Monday and I didn't

it'd be so so annoying to wait all this time before a rejection - it will literally be 2 days before the deadline!
    I know, I can understand that it's a complex process but I don't see why they have to drag it out this long. I just want to know where I'm going, everyone's asking me and I still can't give them a proper answer haha

ReputationRep:
    I know, I can understand that it's a complex process but I don't see why they have to drag it out this long. I just want to know where I'm going, everyone's asking me and I still can't give them a proper answer haha
    I have my portfolio back so they've obviously made a decision... Just tell me ahh!!

Exact same with me! just want to be able to say where I'm going

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.