Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one still waiting? Haha

ReputationRep:
    I'm still waiting too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pamplegranet)
    I'm still waiting. At this point I don't even care what I get, I just want a response so I can stop waiting about and get on with life haha

ReputationRep:
    Nope.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Velvet-Dandelion)
    I'm still waiting. At this point I don't even care what I get, I just want a response so I can stop waiting about and get on with life haha
    I know! Please god today is the last day of waiting

ReputationRep:
    I just got my rejection there..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nysm1501)
    I just got my rejection there..
    Yep, same

ReputationRep:
    "Your application for Art and Design (General Foundation) at University of Dundee has been changed. Please view the choice to check the change." Do you know what it means? There is nothing else in UCAS.

ReputationRep:
    Just got my rejection. Oh well, it's not the end of the world. I'm off to college then! Good luck everyone!

ReputationRep:
    So annoying they left the rejections until now !!

ReputationRep:
    I feel better, at least now I know that I'm not the only one struggling, waiting for an answer haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Momodom)
    "Your application for Art and Design (General Foundation) at University of Dundee has been changed. Please view the choice to check the change." Do you know what it means? There is nothing else in UCAS.
    I contacted UCAS because I got the exact same notification. The only "change" is that instead of starting the 1st of September (I think); it starts the 5th of September. This apply for everyone that asked Dundee, so there is nothing to worry about

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RomaneS)
    I contacted UCAS because I got the exact same notification. The only "change" is that instead of starting the 1st of September (I think); it starts the 5th of September. This apply for everyone that asked Dundee, so there is nothing to worry about
    Thank you so much

ReputationRep:
    For everyone going to DJCAD, would anyone be up for making a facebook page or something? It would be go to chat to everyone going before hand! And sorry to who never got in, but i hope the course you do is great, and if any of you are going to grays its an amazing place, i have friends in first and second year who've just finished for the summer and they all loved it!

ReputationRep:
    Fb page sounds good, start getting to know people😊
    Sorry to anyone who didn't get in, you'll be brilliant where ever you go.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i am totally up for a FB page

ReputationRep:
    You guys are so lucky you already got an answer
    was it a digital portfolio ? And are you guys in the UK ?
    (i'm still trying to stay positive haha)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RomaneS)
    You guys are so lucky you already got an answer
    was it a digital portfolio ? And are you guys in the UK ?
    (i'm still trying to stay positive haha)
    Yeah from Scotland, I had a physical portfolio that I handed in, maybe they take longer for digital?

ReputationRep:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/868593936619446/

heres the group!

ReputationRep:
    When did you guys get your email after you accepted any offer, its been two days now and I've got nothing?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 6, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.